Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not trying to turn the thread into mumsnet or be a total pregnant mummy bore but this popped up on my Instagram. I just still can't get over how confused Alfie and woody looked (especially Woody) it was way way off the mark with a scan photo (especially that early) and the camera set up. I spent a lot of time waiting to tell my littlest child that they were going to have a new sibling and even now, heavily pregnant, I am playing it down to them as it's just not important in their little world right now

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Blaming natural cycles is such a cop out. It works if you do it properly , however she clearly didn’t do it properly!! Bet she’s buzzing that her plan came together. We all said when she went on natural cycles she is using it to get pregnant 😂 of course she will never admit it because Steve would leave her and blaming it on the app is a get out of jail free card so to speak.

wouldn’t be surprised if she still had sex on the fertile days and thought she was protected because she took her temp in the morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it possible to be blocked onYoutube? My comment is up but I don’t think it can be seen by anyone and it is the only one that she has ‘liked’!??

Reactions: 3
She clearly doesn’t understand the latest quote she uploaded. It has basically been written for her. I think she is trying to say it’s about trolls but how can she suggest this as she has no clue about our lives 😂 she really is so dumb. Poor thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's face it we all knew as soon as she announced she was using Natural Cycles, she was going to use it TO GET PREGNANT not to AVOID pregnancy. The only shocked person is that thick, ugly, beaver faced two pump chump with a bleeping telly nailed to the end of his bed...

• Haha
Reactions: 49
wouldn’t be surprised if she still had sex on the fertile days and thought she was protected because she took her temp in the morning 😂😂
She admitted that’s what happened on her Q&A when she announced her pregnancy.

That’s the trouble with liars, they lose track of what they’ve said. (Especially one’s as thick as Begsy.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t even realise this is about her & all the other Instahuns!
SHE IS SO THICK.

REBECCA YOU DUMB, UNEDUCATED, WASTE OF OXYGEN - this quote is directly talking about “influencers” babe - it’s ABOUT YOU HUN!!!!!

Thick as tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She clearly doesn’t understand the latest quote she uploaded. It has basically been written for her. I think she is trying to say it’s about trolls but how can she suggest this as she has no clue about our lives 😂 she really is so dumb. Poor thing
This is how thick she is yet she shares her kids precious childhoods to strangers online all because she is to lazy to get a actual real job.

Reactions: 22
Thankyou so much! Not a YouTuber or an influencer though unfortunately 😂😂
I’d say fortunately on this occasion girl - it seems to just turn people in to absolute horrors - not a job or characteristic I would envy

term time hours for the win!!!!!This I am jealous of 😉❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched the video as I don't want to count towards her views, but I gather she goes on about Steve being annoyed (if that's the right word to use 🙈)

When will "influencers" learn that what you put on the Internet stays there FOREVER! All their kids can google Rebecca and will see this video and threads. This child/their future friends will be able to see their dad didn't want them, they were an "accident" etc 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Not trying to turn the thread into mumsnet or be a total pregnant mummy bore but this popped up on my Instagram. I just still can't get over how confused Alfie and woody looked (especially Woody) it was way way off the mark with a scan photo (especially that early) and the camera set up. I spent a lot of time waiting to tell my littlest child that they were going to have a new sibling and even now, heavily pregnant, I am playing it down to them as it's just not important in their little world right now
I can’t even tell my kids that we’re going to see a family member of friend the next day because it’s all I’ll hear about for every second until that person appears (and god forbid they cancel and I’ve already spilled the beans)
Trying to explain a baby from day dot just wouldn’t do. Or has she got those kids that subdued that they won’t even remember again until it’s here?

Reactions: 27
Is it possible to be blocked onYoutube? My comment is up but I don’t think it can be seen by anyone and it is the only one that she has ‘liked’!??
it’s not possible to be “blocked” but it is possible for creators to mute individual accounts. Only you can see your comment but, others can’t. She could have “liked” it then “muted” you via the comment… the way to tell, would be to go on incognito mode on your phone and see if you can see it. If not, but you can on your main account, she’s muted you.

Reactions: 10
Let's face it we all knew as soon as she announced she was using Natural Cycles, she was going to use it TO GET PREGNANT not to AVOID pregnancy. The only shocked person is that thick, ugly, beaver faced two pump chump with a bleeping telly nailed to the end of his bed...
Proper hillbillies aren’t they 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She deleted my comment from YouTube… all I asked was if she was using any other contraception alongside natural cycles considering Steve didn’t want another! And it’s gone
Fair question

Reactions: 7
What was your comment, I’ll see if I can find it
Thanks but I don’t want to say on here as it has my full name and I would rather she didn’t connect that to my account in here too …. nothing to hide Becky, I just keep my life private!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She 10000% tried for this baby I said every month around period time she would get manic because it hadn’t happened. Every month she would go on a downer.
it was obviously gonna happen it was just when

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.