Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spa should insist she puts a post up (not just a story) stating that massages are not recommended for early pregnancy.
Has anyone forwarded the screen shots to Mamas and Papas? If they are thinking of gifting her they need to know the damage her content could cause. I’m tempted to forward them to all the big brands

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Aside from when I first joined tattle and used to comment on hinches thread a bit, the only thing I comment on is this 😂
Literally hit VIP on this thread myself, then they changed the goalposts and I had to hit it again and did because of Rebs 😂

Reactions: 10
Steve's cooking her a meal for valentine's
He's probably just sick of eating the slop she whips up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she thinks she’s going to Spain in the summer holidays in the last few weeks of her pregnancy???
If she’s 10wks like she says then her due date is around 10th September so tell me why you would fly to another country with 4-6 wks left of your pregnancy!!!

Reactions: 20
I know I have said we need to keep things on here, but I think falsely advertising something that could be quite dangerous for expectant mothers, maybe makes it okay to take it else where and with that, comments are open on Titanic Spa’s FB page…
How does she never get held accountable for her mistakes and idiocy?! It’s insanity. Probably the only example where her “boss babe influencer” job is superior because in the real world you would never get away with this tit without some serious repercussions.

Reactions: 21
So she thinks she’s going to Spain in the summer holidays in the last few weeks of her pregnancy???
If she’s 10wks like she says then her due date is around 10th September so tell me why you would fly to another country with 4-6 wks left of your pregnancy!!!
Can you fly that late in a pregnancy?

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed that she has been promoting the teeth whitening more recently. She’s also linking affiliates a lot more. Money tight? Has Steve told her to bring in more income to fund this baby?

Also as someone mentioned previously she’s going back down the family route instead of girl boss route to get the freebies for the baby..

Reactions: 10
On every q&a she always puts a holiday bikini pic up and I don't believe anyone asked her about holidays because we all know the answer

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine how much the tit will hit the fan when mamma's and pappas 'kindly gift' her a pram! Hahaha they will soon regret that and I am here for it!! Comments will soon be limited on their posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.