Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can everyone who keeps taking things posted on these threads personally listen up

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU OR YOUR KIDS OR THE STATE OF YOUR CHILDS TEETH OF THE THICKNESS OF YOUR KIDS COAT!!!!!!!!!!

things posted here are specifically about Rebecca Lamb and her kids and her family. That’s it. No one needs to know about your kids teeth or be lectured to about anything else. Stop taking it personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
For those of you who missed her excellent description of her bedside tables:

"These little side tables were from Dunelm (sniff). I just love them, I think their like realleh realleh .. like old school, like old but also like realleh modern at the same time (sniff). So a mixture of both and a realleh like that, I like to add like touches of modern into our house (sniff), even though it's obviously an old farm house (sniff). I like to add like new things in there and just give it like (cogs turning) that little bit of a modern touch but also old as well. (sniff)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Cooper123

VIP Member
They had to go on a budget holiday during term time, their house hasnt changed since they bought it (besides beige paint chucked everywhere and beavers DIY bathroom job), the kids receive cheap tat to share for Xmas, they had 3 tshirts for a 10 day holiday, they wear the same few items all year round. And here we are expected to believe that beggys balenciagas and Steve's sweatshirt are real 😂😂😂😂😂 i honestly have no words for either of them anymore

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Each_peach

VIP Member
Oh and since I was too late last time, I'm recycling my last thread suggestion.

Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb #92 fake designer straight from China, if all else fails I'll flash my vagina

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Nellyellie

VIP Member
You know the trainers are fake because of they were real Balenciagas she would shag the box for weeks like she did those Chanel earrings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Mrsfifi

Guyss look at this gurrrrjus back less gown I’m wearing. It’s super soft and coseh and has this super cute little print orl urver it. This is my surgeon. Say hi to everywun Mr Surgeon. He’s got this super cute little matching hat and glove set on. It’s suh suh cute. I’ll leave all the links belurrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Has our very own tattler seen them yet????
I have! I’ve seen them three times (not seen Steve though) she looked miserable every time. I saw her in the pool with Alfie and I can confirm he can’t swim, he had a float vest on. She had a swimming costume on, no bikini up her arse, which I can also confirm is a fair size!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I saw her earlier on, two things I noticed, her face looks like it can’t move, which would suggest there’s been more than lip filler injected but her thighs certainly do. Those leggings are far from flattering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50