Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s taken those boys out of nursery and school. What a selfish, self centred ‘parent’ (use the term loosely) she really is. Prioritise your children got Christ sake!
Woody doesn’t seem to have been going to nursery regularly if at all for months. Im not sure if he ever went with any regularity for any length of time.

someone made a very good point in the last thread that would make sense; that she doesn’t take Woody to nursery because she clearly can’t drive (for whatever reason) - he would get his 15 funded hours so he would be in a morning or an afternoon session meaning that she would have to either drop him off or pick him up at some point depending on what hours he did. We know Steve takes Alfie to
School and presumably then goes to work - wherever that is. So if Steve isn’t around, Rebecca isn’t able to to the nursery run with Woody. It makes the most sense.

Reactions: 18
Exactly, so there’s yet another good reason why their selfish move to t’Dales was an epic shitfest. The boys needs are an afterthought.

Reactions: 9
Woody doesn’t seem to have been going to nursery regularly if at all for months. Im not sure if he ever went with any regularity for any length of time.

someone made a very good point in the last thread that would make sense; that she doesn’t take Woody to nursery because she clearly can’t drive (for whatever reason) - he would get his 15 funded hours so he would be in a morning or an afternoon session meaning that she would have to either drop him off or pick him up at some point depending on what hours he did. We know Steve takes Alfie to
School and presumably then goes to work - wherever that is. So if Steve isn’t around, Rebecca isn’t able to to the nursery run with Woody. It makes the most sense.
That definitely makes the most sense. It’s so good for them to go the nursery both educationally and socially. My child is the youngest in his class but has been to nursery since he was 2 and he is doing so well in all areas at school now that you wouldn’t know he was the youngest but then I’d like to thank I’m a better parent that Beggy (I mean it’s not hard is it)

Got to be fake she called them Blanciagas obviously same of Nicks that were passed off as Nike,s
I’m old enough to remember Nick Trainers 😂😂😂😂 I had a pair in pink 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My son has (real) McQueen trainers to match his dad (I know🙃🙄) they are so not good for kids feet! Do we know if they are Zara or actually fake McQueen? And her balenciagas are absolutely 100% fake or she would of done an unboxing like all the others do. She reeks of desperation.

beggy make sure your balenciagas don’t fall through the ceiling in your crumbling shack hun x x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is no way on earth you would pay £240 quid a pop for 2 pairs of trainers to then allow your kids to wear them on outdoor adventure trip holiday, not even she is that thick. This proves they are fake 😂😂 if she was going to buy them she should have got them for Tenerife but let’s face it she probably didn’t realise the delivery from ali express takes weeks and they didn’t come in time for Tenerife, so they are wearing them now so she can show off, we see you Beggy 👀🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's actually embarrassing and shameful that she has 2 young boys out of nursery and school, at a resort which should be full of children their own age so they can have child-appropriate fun / make friends / learn social skills...if its just the four of them constantly, any social anxieties (which beggy has told us she suffers from) are going to be learned by the children. Add in sexism, racism and the other beautiful traits shown by Steve and these children really have no hope and its gutting really.
No hate to parents who can't afford centre parcs cos it is a rip off but going off out again out of term time screams they don't have a pot to piss in unless it's for clothes for begs and cars for Steve.
Utterly heartbreaking actually!
Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I watched an old YouTube video of hers from not long after they moved in. From what I can remember I’m sure she had a full on snotfest tantrum at Beaver because the new house and car journeys were stressing her out. Did she not consider any of that before moving, the thick twit?

Just found it. If you want to just watch her passive aggressive tantrum over Beaver forward to around 11:30 onwards. (Note that she immediately starts complaining of a tummy ache in a ‘poor me’ moment straight afterwards.)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the duck is she wearing! She looks like a massive booger. Those trainers are NOT the real deal. She would have aff linked them to death and put up a million stories saying I just love them so much. Big boss babe dick face has been on DHGate. I see you beggy 👀. Tragic isn't the word.
Those kids being taken out of school again is beyond disgusting. Can't say I'm surprised tho.
Funny how she puts her hand in her pocket to buy them some new clothes when they're going to be among other family members.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’s trying to keep up with the joneses because Steve’s family have money, so she’s kitted them all out in fake designer gear. Exactly those shoes are really not appropriate for muddy, rainy weather, these are what they should have had in tenners! they would be better in wellies or dark/scruffy trainers, she always misses the mark! Classic beggy.

You can see alfehs trainers are stinking already at the front 😩

View attachment 867372
They remind me of bowling shoes 😩

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Papa Hobson slipped Shrek here some cash to 'treat the boys to some new clothes for Center Parcs'? If he did, bet she spent as little as possible on them and treated herself with his money!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to announce to her followers exactly where she is? I find it quite concerning and unsafe. Why not go away, take pictures and videos and post when she comes back?
'sorry I've been quiet but we've been having a family break away'
Or do you think it's so she look like a 'celeb' when a follow comes looking for her?

Reactions: 21
If she was wearing real balenciaga trainers then she would have tagged them in her post and posted a full length pic of herself.
Beggy you ain’t fooling anyone.
Remember once a chav always a chav!!!!
Oh and well done for taking A out of school again just to impress your sheep on social media. You need to seriously sort your priorities out beggy.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Why does she have to announce to her followers exactly where she is? I find it quite concerning and unsafe. Why not go away, take pictures and videos and post when she comes back?
'sorry I've been quiet but we've been having a family break away'
Or do you think it's so she look like a 'celeb' when a follow comes looking for her?
Because she has zero content as it is! 🤣🤣If she didn't post for few days no one would blink
two eyelids and even notice she's gone tbh..she can't have that. 🤣 so continues to post and spend most of her time on her phone as usual 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched an old YouTube video of hers from not long after they moved in. From what I can remember I’m sure she had a full on snotfest tantrum at Beaver because the new house and car journeys were stressing her out. Did she not consider any of that before moving, the thick twit?

Just found it. If you want to just watch her passive aggressive tantrum over Beaver forward to around 11:30 onwards. (Note that she immediately starts complaining of a tummy ache in a ‘poor me’ moment straight afterwards.)

What a difference compared to now! That house has been her downfall. She has changed so drastically.

Reactions: 13
Is that new thick, warm coats I see on the boys too? Wow she has really splurged on them hasn’t she. Well, I say splurge, more like she’s finally spent some money on them for a change so that they have some appropriate clothing for the weather.

Got to say though, she is mad putting brand spanking new white trainers on them in Center Parcs. They will be filthy by the time they’re home!
Wonder if Hobson snr may have paid for new clothes for the boys, so he isn't embarrassed by the usual list property box look. The fact the boys are smartly dressed in weather appropriate clothing is very unusual, but not surprising as it's a 'family event'.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.