Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Ooo we might get a shot of the fake balenciagas 😂😂 bet her arse is doing 50 pence 5 pence now she knows there’s a tattler there.
Lets hope said tattler can give us a good look at the tiles in centre parcs

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Unknown3

VIP Member
Nothing more depressing than a girl sharing Christmas party dresses she doesn’t own nor will have the chance to wear..who are you have your office party with beggy, Steve and the chicken dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
I was just watching her moan about the cancelled surgery and my husband goes " that sounds like someone who is lieing" , "you can tell by the tone of the way she is speaking"
He knows nothing about her either

• Haha
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I have 2 words for Rebecca:-
FUCK OFF.
You fucking self centred arrogant bitch. How dare you fucking complain your op has been cancelled you absolutely STUPID woman. You are so unbelievably THICK. I have friends who have had cancer treatments delayed, scans cancelled. A friend of mine died from a brain tumour cos she couldn’t get a scan during lockdown. There is a fucking pandemic still going on. Hospitals are struggling, nurses are crying and leaving the profession because it’s so bloody hard every day and your op got cancelled. An op you wouldn’t need if you followed a healthy diet and miraculously only flares up when you need attention from your idiot partner.
Rebecca stop fucking moaning and join the real fucking world you utter UTTER moron!😡😡
Rant over

• Heart

Each_peach

VIP Member
Whys she making out like she's been prepping for so long for this op? She's literally only "isolated" for today, and she probably wouldn't have left the dungeon regardless. That's all the "prep" she did, 😂😂

"I've had to do a covid test and everything" - congrats Dingle, I do one PCR and 2 LFTs every week, do you want a fucking medal? She's so full of shite it's unreal.

• Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
This is completely off topic but can you even imagine living her life? She so bad at everything she does (adverts, fashion, vocabulary, cooking, parenting etc..) She has no actual life skills, no real friends, family who seem to bother with her maybe once a year, a hideous boyfriend that mocks her & cheats at any given moment… Im really trying to understand why she thinks so highly of herself.
Can you imagine not being able to enjoy any kind of break with your family because you’re so widely hated that there’s always a tattler close by.
No thank you, it’s actually amusing that she thinks anyone is jealous of her.

• Heart

Mavismcfield

I love how she was making out the reason she will be working the day after her op is because she’s so dedicated 😂 no beggy one of the perks of having an actual job is that you get sick time and you don’t have to work from your sick bed!
Also the fact she needed to point out she wouldn’t be filming while she was actually in surgery “because I can’t take my camera in there” no shit Sherlock, you’ll also be unconscious 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Does she not realise that this happens all the time with non urgent operations! She’s lucky she’s been told today, I’ve known people minutes away from going to theatre and they’ve had to cancel, get over it love.

Barbs89

Chatty Member
I’ll tell you who is lucky, the kids with additional needs who have parents like you guys on these threads, parents who would go to any lengths to make their future as open as possible, who would get help for them and support them through whatever challenges they may face in life. Not the ones who are dragged up by influencers, who think they are something to be ashamed of and hidden, or used for likes and engagement on their parents channels.
Rebecca andSteve may suspect something but it would be a massive inconvenience to their busy schedule of eye fucking themselves in bathroom/gym mirrors to get help!

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why are these fucking cretins all stood up waving their phones around like that 🥴 I've seen more sophisticated behaviour at a 6th form leaving party
So much second hand embarrassment. Imagine seriously thinking THAT is what genuine business conferences look like? Or that the behaviour there is actually how people conduct themselves in the real workplace?! It’s embarrassing. They are just a bunch of brainless, rough, poorly educated morons who have been utterly duped into believing the absolute garbage they are being fed. It’s tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

majestic26

VIP Member
She's honestly backwards. Always prancing about in her shack wearing outfits that would be ideal for an event like this. Then shows up in a saggy jumper dress and outdoor boots - the kind of stuff she should be wearing around the dales!

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
How on earth has she taken him out of school again? What a fking disgrace!!! So including 2 weeks half term he’s had 4 weeks off of school since September?

• Angry
  • Wow