Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derek Acorah looked authentic and truthful in comparison to these boss babe bullshit charlatans

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone find this ‘conference’ bleeping hilarious 😂 all these z lister dumb fucks turning up in their PLT / misguided tat that they’ve probably bought on klarna, sat there with their pink notepads and fluffy pens acting like boss witch women 😂😂😂😭
Yes. It’s just beyond tragic. I’m mortified for each and every one of them. Can you even imagine just how gullible and how thick you’d have to be, to buy into it?! It’s laughable. I also find it a bit disturbing- that there’s people on this level of moron who can’t see how ridiculous it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone find this ‘conference’ bleeping hilarious 😂 all these z lister dumb fucks turning up in their PLT / misguided tat that they’ve probably bought on klarna, sat there with their pink notepads and fluffy pens acting like boss witch women 😂😂😂😭
They always remind me on that scene in legally blonde. The one where she sits in a lecture with a notepad and fluffy pen and all the other students have laptops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Christmas party outfit reel is doing really well on likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she doing with her mouth in that reel 🥴🤣....... I'm mortified for her she's done a reel with an outfit thats 2 years old 🤣 this is her "job". Sorry but you'd be ordering stuff that people can get a hold of now - even though it would be a disaster at least do it properly 🙄

I will just leave this here 🤣🤣🤣
That's embarrassing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said it was super late when she got back yesterday! It takes less than 3 hours, it was still daylight when she was on the train with her "duck you" book!! So probably in skipton by 7pm?
Steve would have met her and the kids would have been with him!
Liar, liar your four cheeks are on 🔥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said it was super late when she got back yesterday! It takes less than 3 hours, it was still daylight when she was on the train with her "duck you" book!! So probably in skipton by 7pm?
Steve would have met her and the kids would have been with him!
Liar, liar your four cheeks are on 🔥🤣
Probably stopped off to participate in some dogging on the way home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The two piece from Miss Pap that she’s sorting in that reel is apparently her “ultimate festive outfit” ——— what?! It looks like pyjamas…?! 😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boys don’t disturb mummy for 5 hours, I’m working. Lights candle, hides all rubbish under bed, finds old clothes, does fashun show by herself recording about 50 outtakes. That new fleece will look orange in no time with all the foundation & fake tan being rubbed onto it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
🤢 just that
These clowns are trying to promote yesterday as a professional women in business meeting then they create tags on social media that sound like a teenage graffiti gang.
#Babeh Lamb Dawg?!!

I have never ever been to a business event where we called each other dawg, or anything else so unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are absolutely pathetic.
don't know if anyone else follows another MLM-er Rachael Casey doing the travel shite but they had an event yday too and it looked much better than Beggys. Still a load of crap like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she’s going to cope lying in bed recovering 🙄 I mean who else in the dungeon is going to dress up, pop on a full face of make up and dick about in from of a mirror whilst her kids go to the wayside 😏
I mean does she not feel embarrassed doing this tit? I would feel like a complete twit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.