Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ifyoucantbekindbequiet

Whoop whoop hunnipots it’s the Avon Christmas party day ! So many brainwashed nut jobs with fake Gucci and shiny faces coming together to celebrate being at the bottom of the pyramid ! #bossbabes #friendsforlife -#bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
How long before we get a photo of them in the swimming pool with some caption about how the boys are “total water babies” or that they are “half Dolphin” - or some god awful photo of pasty podgy Rebecca in an ill fitting bikini looking like the Pilsbury Dough Boy talking about BODEH POSITIVITEH and how it’s TOTULLY NORMUL TA HAV LIKE ROLLS UND STRETCH MARKS UND STUFF UND YA GOTTA BE PROUND OF YA BODY UND THAT SHES SHU HAPPY THU BE GETTIN BACK INTHU FITNESS UND HEALTHU EATIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Her tree looks like it’s been diagnosed with clinical depression and it probably needs more psychological assistance than she does.
And that’s saying something.

It’s like the backdrop of an advertisement for child line,
where 5 year old poppy looks like she’s been handed a dead goldfish and a packet of weathers originals from Santa.

you can help Rebecca decorate her suicidal tree. Text #hiyaeverywon to 55439 to donate a bauble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I’m so on the fence with her if I’m honest. Part of me feels sorry for her and likes her. Like I don’t hate her I just wish she’d make better choices.

That said…. seriously pulling on an outfit from 2 years ago? I understand she likes it but you’re competing with other influencers content and this is just not enough for that. Go buy a new outfit and do a reel. Just find it a bit embarrassing that she pulled out such an old outfit.
How materialistic of me 😆
I was like this til I realised she’s completely arrogant, neglects her children, lies, messages followers and is absolutely vile to them, doesn’t take any accountability for her actions, thinks she’s above everyone else, gets her clothes off for engagement, is boring as shit and can’t form a sentence to save her life, ignores her sons learning difficulties & refuses to get any sort of help & films herself eye fucking her reflection 24 hour a day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43

VIP Member
Why is she always so shiny?
Is it intentional
I wish she would aff/link her magic mirror because I want one of them 👍
Do we think she will start to admit to Alfie's needs now that Hinch has admitted to Ronnie's? She is always copying someone.
I hope the kids are having a good time with family and kids their own age.
Shame they don't get much interaction with similar kids, normally they'd have that at school, but we all know they don't go there often enough for friendships.
This is probably goi g to come across all wrong so I’ll say now that this is a personal observation and question I’ve had and I’m just interested to know what other people think, but does anyone else find it a coincidence that a very high percentage of insta mums kids are diagnosed with similar issues and the one thing they all have in common is their parents prioritised their phone over their child for a large and ongoing part of their childhood. They communicate and see the child through the lens more than actually looking at them, denying the child proper human contact and nurturing. The kids are a prop and not really given the correct attention unless they are needed for an ad or content. It must be a complete mind fuck for a kid. I feel like these parents are exacerbating any issues that were there to begin with. A lot of them wait til they are forced in to getting a diagnosis too. I don’t know, I just feel like there is a link between the strange way these insta parents live their lives and are detached from life and their children really, whilst trying to sell us a perfect life facade. Loads of them are problematic as hell anyway & don’t parent naturally. how can you when you’re more bothered about capturing every moment to use it for views. I am not speaking about all parents with children on the spectrum
Etc. I just think that these kids are being failed by the people meant to protect them above all else and I do think that being an insta child comes with far more trauma and impact than we can imagine. The way these people have got so sucked in to Instagram and think people give a shit if they’re not online for a few hours or that we care about their opinion on Covid etc. The parents have already mentally disconnected with reality, it’s just really really sad. Look at Beggy, she won’t address her sons issues and it sounds like she was told quite some time ago now but nothing….

• Heart
Reactions: 43

babygg_69

What a complete twat. Found out last week my father in law has cancer. Caused by asbestos. He probably won’t make Christmas, I lost my son and my mum within a 6 months period, husband not in the best of health. It’s no doubt a pity party for me but for Christ’s sake put your life into perspective. I get it’s annoying, it happens BUT is it really that bad???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Gee81

Right here goes….. as a parent of a child with additional care needs, I will categorically tell you Becky fat flaps lamb I am NOT unlucky! I am so so lucky and blessed to have a child to love and care for and a child who loves me! Fuck off with your fake care, you have no idea or education! Remove your stories about how your so lucky to have to “normal” children or I’m coming to rip you a new ass hole n I don’t mean the way beaver tries to!!

• Heart
  • Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
It looks as if the boys have been wearing a clean change of clothes this week and going to bed at a more reasonable time. No nighttime pics of being sat in a cocktail bar staring at a tablet whilst Begsy Malone and Beaver get pissed on this holiday.

Isn’t it amazing how differently they act when family are present?

• Sad

LemonPips

The way I said “bullshit” out loud & sped off to tattle 😂😭 I’m actually dying, the way she put the crying voice on near the end too 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
A family member booked it so it couldn’t be helped? Eh?
So at no point did this family member ask if those dates were ok? They just booked it and told you when to go?? They sound like an absolute Cunt Rebecca, imagine not asking if it’s ok with you. What if you had some ImPoRtAnT WoRk to do??
I personally would be telling that family member that it would have to be booked at a weekend or on the school holidays or we don’t go… I guess that’s just what normal caring parents do and not what neglectful shit parents do 🤷🏽‍♀️
It would seem the Beaver doesn’t knaw far from the tree in your family’s case 🦫

• Heart
  • Haha

ooono

Had the weirdest dream that I was friends with Rebecca and her and Steve clocked on I was a tattler and he beat me up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This is got to be some sort of joke?! Obviously it’s not a real cheque but what are these idiots playing at?! It’s like some sort of kids party - like when you were 5 years old and would play with a toy version of a post office or grocery shop and the adults would play along and pretend it was all real - that’s what it’s like, it’s insane! I’ve never known anything as ridiculous and it beggars belief that these muppets think that this horseshit it actually what it’s like to be a “business woman”

Mortified. Absolutely fucking mortified for all of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Little_Red_Rides

Does anyone find this ‘conference’ fucking hilarious 😂 all these z lister dumb fucks turning up in their PLT / misguided tat that they’ve probably bought on klarna, sat there with their pink notepads and fluffy pens acting like boss bitch women 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
We’re always accused of being negative and judgemental so I wanna give credit where it’s due,
And don’t go telling me to start a fucking rave thread I’m just pointing out on thing she excels at…. 😐

I’ve never known anyone with her ability to purchase so much pointless, fucking unnecessary tat in my life.
It’s a skill you’re either born with or you’re not.
B&M Becks - every little random as fuck, completely useless purchase helps.

#positive #little #everylittlehelps #littlelandfillhaul

• Haha
Reactions: 40