Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
personally I can’t wait for her to lie in bed for the next month ‘recovering’ she’s going to do nothing but eat and she is going to end up massive! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know how she’s going to cope lying in bed recovering 🙄 I mean who else in the dungeon is going to dress up, pop on a full face of make up and dick about in from of a mirror whilst her kids go to the wayside 😏
I thought she wanted a quiet family Sunday to spend with her ‘little darlings’ 🤢 as she didn’t see them yesterday. She is like a silly 14 year old making these ridiculous reels and tiktoks. I guess the tv is babysitting again

Reactions: 30
I don’t know how she’s going to cope lying in bed recovering 🙄 I mean who else in the dungeon is going to dress up, pop on a full face of make up and dick about in from of a mirror whilst her kids go to the wayside 😏
All this is to prove to us tattle bastards she’s not got 4 arses 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It actually is a magic mirror 😳😳😳😳
View attachment 879398
This is obscene! You can see the squint cupboards behind her and everything. I actually don’t have words for how vile this little girl is. Can’t even call her a woman because she’s so immature. Not mum material, not wife material, just vacant and self obsessed. Can we get this picture on the wiki? And reposted countless times so everyone sees it 🙈

• Heart
It’s a poor do when you’ve to dress up in a two year old outfit and film yourself to make a few quid on a Sunday.

Reactions: 29
This is obscene! You can see the squint cupboards behind her and everything. I actually don’t have words for how vile this little girl is. Can’t even call her a woman because she’s so immature. Not mum material, not wife material, just vacant and self obsessed. Can we get this picture on the wiki? And reposted countless times so everyone sees it 🙈
Let’s get a side by side of her only yesterday in the real videos and then this one of her today 24 hours later looking like a stick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow embarrassing !!! Ahhh she didn’t get her night out last night so dressed up in her bedroom.
tragic !!!!
Becky with the tit hair wear a fuckin bra

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She really does think a lot of herself doesn’t she …. Like the other bossbabe hunnipots ! That bride of Frankenstein actually scares me she has a crazed look in her eyes ….. and put she wanted to dress like a CEO hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s a poor do when you’ve to dress up in a two year old outfit and film yourself to make a few quid on a Sunday.
I think she filmed this reel a few days ago but either way the camera is so badly positioned all I can see is the grotty net curtain behind the bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she filmed this reel a few days ago but either way the camera is so badly positioned all I can see is the grotty net curtain behind the bed!
you know those giant spiders that come in doors in autumn. They often hide in that voile style material. Now I am absolutely flipping terrified of any spider. But I don’t know what’s more terrifying - waking up with a giant spider hanging from the fake curtain over your head, or waking up next to beaver..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The net curtain behind the bed killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that her Christmas party outfit recommendation from last year??
(a week before Xmas) 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won't have any gallbladder flare ups but its not all plain sailing. My friend had hers removed last year after suffering - really suffering - for about 5 years. She limited her diet to the point she was eating a very limited range of food and was still so unwell with it. She still has problems now, albeit not with her gallbladder but now with her liver. She still has to really watch her diet or she gets poorly. She also had a lot of problems post op with her wounds - one was wher ehe waistband was and it kept rubbing it and irritating it and the other was where her bra band was and she had the same problem. Defo hasnt been a magic cure for her although she is far better than she was pre op x Beggy is in for a shock if she thinks she'll be back to scoffing down 6 mince pies a day and living on gravy slow cooked slop!
Completely agree, I know someone who thought they’d be out the same day but ended up staying in hospital for well over 3 weeks following complications such as leaking bile, sepsis and other complications.

Reactions: 4
So Emily Baptiste wore a £350 dress for a “CEO” look.
Becky wore a £19.99 jumper and wellies!
No wonder she left early, hopefully dying of embarrassment, she really hasn’t a clue has she?

• Haha
That reel is beyond cringe. Wtf is that outfit! Beggy hun you don't have the figure for that, catch yourself on you head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.