Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is that more time off for poor Alfie or is he staying with family? As from experience the whole household has to isolate

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So is that more time off for poor Alfie or is he staying with family? As from experience the whole household has to isolate
Yeh my mum and sister, who still lives at home, are having to isolate with my dad this week as he’s had his pre op Covid test. Surely Alfie and Woody won’t be missing more school!?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had an op earlier this year and although I had to isolate for a couple of days after my test my partner didn’t as I checked with the hospital and they said it’s recommended but if they can’t then as long as I did it was fine.

Reactions: 9
When my husband had an op for cancer earlier on this year, it was only him that needed to isolate. It doesn’t make much sense to me but there we go! Might be different for different authorities 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For those of you who missed her excellent description of her bedside tables:

"These little side tables were from Dunelm (sniff). I just love them, I think their like realleh realleh .. like old school, like old but also like realleh modern at the same time (sniff). So a mixture of both and a realleh like that, I like to add like touches of modern into our house (sniff), even though it's obviously an old farm house (sniff). I like to add like new things in there and just give it like (cogs turning) that little bit of a modern touch but also old as well. (sniff)
Bet they're not as good as the plastic flower garland she put around the toilet, of course that's a hygienic touch, when you live with 3 males, who will no doubt pee all over them. Then she moved the pissy garland to her office.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The latest video is so bad. She had months off YouTube, comes back with a new camera and a pretty decent brand to promote and that is the best she can do? I thought at first the pile of clothes was either dirty washing or a charity donation pile. Who dumps newly washed clothes in a heap on the floor for days before folding and putting away? And the new bedding straight out of the packets on to the bed without washing it first? And don’t get me started on the limited vocabulary and constant sniffing. Every video she does seems like a 13/14 year old play acting at being an influencer.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Caved and watched her YouTube... Good God she can't even fold clothes properly! Everything looks a mess in those piles and then she goes and puts them in her 'wardrobe' that looks more like a kitchen cupboard... I'm embarrassed for her! Why is she so greasy? She looks hideous... She states that this is 'fall' cleaning (We're in the UK not US, Becky!) so why not dress like it... Jeans and a jumper... Coseh! Put a on a bit of make up and do your hair... Look like you give a tit? I can't for the life of me understand why she tarts herself up so much to sit at home on her arse but when she's doing ads she looks like this 😭 THE DANCING 😅😅😅 Surprised the picture next to the bed doesn't say "If there's one thing I love, it's me" to be honest... And why did she include that bit at the end where Steve blatantly told her to get off the mattress?!! Just don't include it... It doesn't even fit.. Bed made one minute, not made the next, made again... Would've made more sense to lie like that on top of the bed after it's made and say ahhhhh! 😂 This woman is a bleeping cretin, honestly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really didn’t see her as a country song fan 🤔 Maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t find it ‘cute’ that my boyfriend thinks I’m crazy 😂

Reactions: 8
Ffs nothing says I’m bleeping desperate for money more than a woman who states she will be still uploading links to her crappy skincare crap even though it’s the day after her op.
Wow what a boss babe! What a success she is!!
Suh suh successful that she can’t even take time off to have an operation!!!
Does she not get how utterly ridiculous she sounds?!!
No one is impressed by you desperately trying to con people out of money with your face scrubber whilst in hospital!!
If you’re THAT successful ….. you know £5K a month etc etc 🙄🙄-if any of that bollocks was true you’d be taking g proper time off from your job like a normal employed person! Every self employed person I know would not be working 24 hours after an op - gall bladder is generally straightforward but it does involve an anaesthetic so how about NOT uploading anything for oooh….. EVER!! Or at least 48 hrs!

Reactions: 22
SHES GOING TO VLOG HER SURGERY DAY!!!! Bahahahahaaaaa! That’s so bleeping weird 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Guyss look at this gurrrrjus back less gown I’m wearing. It’s super soft and coseh and has this super cute little print orl urver it. This is my surgeon. Say hi to everywun Mr Surgeon. He’s got this super cute little matching hat and glove set on. It’s suh suh cute. I’ll leave all the links belurrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Didn't someone say that unless we see her having the surgery they won't believe her... She's doing her best 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s pulled her hair to the side to try and make herself look all wacky ‘NeVeR sToP bEiNg YoU’ how embarrassing

817542DD-4288-4602-8FA5-A66CFA9F8589.jpeg

also that holy shelf is ram packed with fake bags 😂😂

9D12BDF5-D2E8-43B6-AC48-8B23B59EBAD9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.