Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has our very own tattler seen them yet????
I have! I’ve seen them three times (not seen Steve though) she looked miserable every time. I saw her in the pool with Alfie and I can confirm he can’t swim, he had a float vest on. She had a swimming costume on, no bikini up her arse, which I can also confirm is a fair size!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I have! I’ve seen them three times (not seen Steve though) she looked miserable every time. I saw her in the pool with Alfie and I can confirm he can’t swim, he had a float vest on. She had a swimming costume on, no bikini up her arse, which I can also confirm is a fair size!
WE NEED A PICTURE!!!!!!!!

Please

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have we even seen woody go to nursery since they returned from tenners? I've been busy on the becky holt thread so might of missed a fair bit
I'm so behind but becky holt as in the woman with all the tattoos?! I never knew she had a thread if so, she used to work in my local vegan cafe 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm so behind but becky holt as in the woman with all the tattoos?! I never knew she had a thread if so, she used to work in my local vegan cafe 😂
Does she 👀😂 it was pretty dead until recently but now it’s like a livestream of Jeremy Kyle 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to Steavers grid, they had tea at an American Diner the other night.

Supah interested to know what Beggy had, considering she's "sticking to her lorrrrr fat diet for her gorlstones" - we all know shes a salad dodger so she won't have got that, so what bleeping else is there 😂😂🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is completely off topic but can you even imagine living her life? She so bad at everything she does (adverts, fashion, vocabulary, cooking, parenting etc..) She has no actual life skills, no real friends, family who seem to bother with her maybe once a year, a hideous boyfriend that mocks her & cheats at any given moment… Im really trying to understand why she thinks so highly of herself.
Can you imagine not being able to enjoy any kind of break with your family because you’re so widely hated that there’s always a tattler close by.
No thank you, it’s actually amusing that she thinks anyone is jealous of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s very quiet, only nine stories in the last 24 hours and most of them reposts of other wannabe huns saying how inspirashunull she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is completely off topic but can you even imagine living her life? She so bad at everything she does (adverts, fashion, vocabulary, cooking, parenting etc..) She has no actual life skills, no real friends, family who seem to bother with her maybe once a year, a hideous boyfriend that mocks her & cheats at any given moment… Im really trying to understand why she thinks so highly of herself.
Can you imagine not being able to enjoy any kind of break with your family because you’re so widely hated that there’s always a tattler close by.
No thank you, it’s actually amusing that she thinks anyone is jealous of her.
It would be easy to feel sorry for her, but she brought it all on herself... She needs to wipe the smug look off her face and realise she's got nothing that anyone with a sane mind would be jealous of!

Reactions: 20
Not Steve in the fake hoodie again 😭😭

Not sure why she’s looking like the cat who’s got the cream with that hills have eyes looking MF on her arm 🤮

E66656D8-7D58-4A02-8770-E12194498646.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He looks older than usual. Like he’s aged with stress. Those teeeef on him make my skin crawl. Why they so long 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That smug face of hers is asking for a slap
She might as well caption it 'look tattle we are so in love, he has his arm around me!'

*In reality she is holding on to him for dear life and I am convinced he still has his hands in his pockets!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He looks older than usual. Like he’s aged with stress. Those teeeef on him make my skin crawl. Why they so long 😱😂
He’s going grey at the sides and it looks like he’s starting to loose his hair from the front so he’s combed his hair forwards to hide it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Steve in the fake hoodie again 😭😭

Not sure why she’s looking like the cat who’s got the cream with that hills have eyes looking MF on her arm 🤮

View attachment 875552
She's desperate to show a happy family/relationship pretense for social media. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see how unhappy they both are, today Steve suddenly making an appearance after so many people have commented on how noticeable his absence has been. Rebecca will use any her gall bladder and any other health issues she can think of to get attention and control Steve. That's no way to live life.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.