Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she telling her son she has falling out with his daddy! That is awful I hate parents like that my mum use to do it to me and it made me so anxious. Also why is she telling everyone else aswell she has always been the poor me type 🙄
I also thought she nearly went to say she hates Steve at one point! Would love to know what was said

Reactions: 13
At one point in that old vlog, Woody is ON the kitchen table. He’s got up on a chair himself, then climbed onto the table. She’s so far away from him with her back to him. He cries out and she barely bothers to react to him 😐

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow. Are they her "Balenciaga" trainers?
If they cost that much I wouldn't be wearing them around muddy centre parcs 🤔🙊

No magic mirror at centre parcs haha

Also we all thinking Steve's dad or someone bought them clothes or give them money to?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't remember her showing us a clothes haul with these in? So guessing we are right?

Reactions: 12
I bet if they do get fined Steve's dad will pay it. How many times do you get fined before they have to court?

Reactions: 7
I also thought she nearly went to say she hates Steve at one point! Would love to know what was said
I reckon it had something to do with collecting that pram. At the beginning of the video she said she had to go to the old house because mamas & papas had sent the pram to the old house (so in other words she forgot to give them the new address), then when she went to get it the neighbours who had taken it in weren’t home, so she was going to ask Steve to get it after work. I bet he probably told her to go back out for it later & she wasn’t happy about it. I think this was a major turning point for her. She said about feeling overwhelmed & everything taking so long because of how far away everything is etc and I think it’s all gone downhill from there.

That toy she has showed Alfie playing with is recommended for ages 4-6. He’s almost 8 bless him 😞

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
34EDA0DB-E0C6-443F-8D15-1EE23809D31F.jpeg

“It looks like a crocodile”…. clue is on the box Beggy, it says dragon!! She does make me laugh 🤣!!

Also, imagine having a life where you have to ‘work’ on every family holiday you go on … poor children!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
At one point in that old vlog, Woody is ON the kitchen table. He’s got up on a chair himself, then climbed onto the table. She’s so far away from him with her back to him. He cries out and she barely bothers to react to him 😐
I think it's that one where Alfie is sat on the kitchen work top too at one point with his back to the edge, she's got her back to him chatting tit into the camera. How those kids haven't had a serious accident I don't know 😵 she's always been like it

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Center Parks looks as busy and exciting as Tenerife! Alfie would be much better off being at school! Becky can lie all she wants, her unhappiness is written all over her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 869219

“It looks like a crocodile”…. clue is on the box Beggy, it says dragon!! She does make me laugh 🤣!!

Also, imagine having a life where you have to ‘work’ on every family holiday you go on … poor children!!
Came here to say this!!! My child loves Monster Jam and as the loving mother I am I take an interest in the things he likes and anyone can tell that toy is Dragon (it even says it on the damn box) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I mean your only saying that because your kid has the same coat! 🤣 my comments are not about you, not about your kid. 👍
I know, but let’s call a spade a spade here. The kids coat is thick. I know it because my son has it. I’m all for tattle but not when it’s just picking for the sake of picking.

Reactions: 29
I saw her earlier on, two things I noticed, her face looks like it can’t move, which would suggest there’s been more than lip filler injected but her thighs certainly do. Those leggings are far from flattering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I saw her earlier on, two things I noticed, her face looks like it can’t move, which would suggest there’s been more than lip filler injected but her thighs certainly do. Those leggings are far from flattering.
Her hairline certainly suggests she’s been heavy on the Botox!

Reactions: 14
Did she/the kids look happy?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she has read here & knows there is a tattler amongst them 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.