Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So beggy if you were suh suh desperate for a new mattress for years, as you say, why didn’t you buy one? You big fat boss babe earning 5k per month. Surely a mattress is top priority! No this woman has waited years to be gifted one, like she tried with the slow cooker and sofa, luckily no one gifted those. Bet she is waiting for a gifted kitchen too.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I haven’t watched it but I’m pissed that I’ve just made the last payment on my Emma mattress!!! Also, why the duck is her face wet?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder what, assuming Steve? Said to her when she laid down on the mattress. She seemed to say something back and get up quite abruptly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For duck sake
Not only has she got the same bedding as me she is now sleeping on the same mattress as me!!
bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You off to buy the neon green tracksuit tomorrow to complete the look hunny bun?! 🤣
No but my daughter has it!
She doesn’t wear it together though she wears it as separates so when I saw beggy last week I laughed so hard!
Think she is trolling me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No but my daughter has it!
She doesn’t wear it together though she wears it as separates so when I saw beggy last week I laughed so hard!
Think she is trolling me 😂😂
Too funny, but if you have a table cloth covered in bunnies on your Christmas table then you will have to leave this chat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And ALL of the sniffles and sniffing throughout the Ad … I mean ‘Vlog’
She’s truly god awful at everything she try’s to do
Low grade & Low IQ = shite content & shite review.
Maybe the company’s who gift her are as stupid as her , and don’t do their own research into who they are using to promote themselves 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If you want a laugh on a Monday night have a watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bloody tragic! 🤣 she's not even talking to the camera so she could've rehearsed what she was gunna say or edited it so it sounded OK.

Absoulute gibberish! Her trying to explain her bedside tables and adding a modern touch 🤣🤣🤣 spat my tea out.

Why is everything "supeh supeh" I just can't cope 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That bed and all that bedroom furniture needs burning on a bonfire, it’s hideous! Also what was that old and modern chat about, bleeping hell she needs to learn when to shut her trap, she goes on and on and on and on….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have many questions about the blog, she’s just so painful to watch but some of the comments just blow my mind
This clown seems to have mistaken clear and radiant for spotty and greasy, the shine on her in the video is insane.
Then she seems to have forgotten about the Vax vacum she was gifted and went on about how brilliant it was 🙄
4AF18F3E-2E60-48EA-9074-26EBBA686404.png

251D16FD-BE41-4F97-A6EC-6B7D938E8F1E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder what, assuming Steve? Said to her when she laid down on the mattress. She seemed to say something back and get up quite abruptly!
He probably told her to get the duck off the bed so she doesn’t leave her BO scent all over it, they will be selling it to raise funds for the pound shop Christmas haul for the boys. BOSS BABE ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have many questions about the blog, she’s just so painful to watch but some of the comments just blow my mind
This clown seems to have mistaken clear and radiant for spotty and greasy, the shine on her in the video is insane.
Then she seems to have forgotten about the Vax vacum she was gifted and went on about how brilliant it was 🙄View attachment 882166
View attachment 882162
Surely alissa has gotta be trolling her! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Honestly, the bleeping state of her!!!! The greasy hair and the wet face FFS! She can't even string a sentence together and then repeats herself! And who the duck just leaves a pile of clean washing on the floor for days. Thick, lazy witch.

Reactions: 22
Honestly, the bleeping state of her!!!! The greasy hair and the wet face FFS! She can't even string a sentence together and then repeats herself! And who the duck just leaves a pile of clean washing on the floor for days. Thick, lazy witch.
If you look closely, there are still labels attached to some of the clothes. I reckon she’s put them there deliberately for the ad 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.