Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on her stories. I just want to stick a pin in her top lip. It looks terrible! Would tiger be jumping after a surgery?
The santa story my child would of picked up on it " why would you need to ring santa if he is already watching me" 😂.
The boots from Steve she is a ungrateful cow.

Does anyone know where the jumpsuit is from?

She needs to head over to crohnsmummy Instagram. She has had like 90 surgery's since being young she has had sepsis afew times. She has had everything chucked at her and still doesn't make a fuss! Becky duck off and grow up! You silly little girl!

Reactions: 12
Tomorrow

No different to any other day then really is it? The world already revolves around you, so you think

View attachment 884792
It WILL be traumatic ? Why though. She is pathetic. I have no words for her

Just caught up on her stories. I just want to stick a pin in her top lip. It looks terrible! Would tiger be jumping after a surgery?
The santa story my child would of picked up on it " why would you need to ring santa if he is already watching me" 😂.
The boots from Steve she is a ungrateful cow.

Does anyone know where the jumpsuit is from?

She needs to head over to crohnsmummy Instagram. She has had like 90 surgery's since being young she has had sepsis afew times. She has had everything chucked at her and still doesn't make a fuss! Becky duck off and grow up! You silly little girl!
Precisely! I have friends with various health issues and the amount of procedures/operations/daily routine they have to endure for life and this mess is playing on one keyhole procedure like she’s going for brain surgery. You are not at all relatable Rebecca - this job is not for you. You are an insult to mothers and women everywhere to try represent and ‘Influence’ anybody

Reactions: 18
Yeah that's right dingle, think positive and all that 🙄 oh it's surgery day tomorrow so you're doing what the hell you like? How is that different to any other day you stupid duck. Most mums would be checking the food cupboards, checking their kids have a good supply of fresh clothes incase you're laid up longer, having a final tidy up before you rest up. I know she's got beaver chops but he does work all day while she shrinks her arse on instagram. Lazy bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, she’s NOT my bleeping gal. Get in the bin with that chat.
I think she’s being heavily influenced by lifethroughemseyes at the moment. That’s something she would say and there’s been other times I’ve thought she’s copied her sayings/mannerisms recently.

Reactions: 10
Wow, she is vile. In one breath showing off her Primark hauls and the next minute pretty much slagging off their boots.

Materialistic cowbag 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
With the gallbladder, can they tell if it needs to come out via other diagnostics, before going in laparosciply to investigate? With other conditions (endo, for example) they book a lap for a look around the organs, and say they'll treat *if* issues are found - if no evidence of endo, then no treatment necessary. I'm wondering if, based on her 'symptoms' they've said the same, and actually, they're only going into have a look with a view to remove, only if her account of her alleged symptoms tally with what they find 🤔

Reactions: 8
I think she’s being heavily influenced by lifethroughemseyes at the moment. That’s something she would say and there’s been other times I’ve thought she’s copied her sayings/mannerisms recently.
I don’t follow lifethroughemseyes but selfloveliv also says it. They’re all the bloody same.

Reactions: 3
What’s all this ‘your girl’ or ‘your gal’? You’re not 14… it’s so cringe.

Also, notice how all of the stories of Tiger only show her head and upper body. I’ll believe she’s been spayed when we get proper proof.

Reactions: 13
When was her pre-op?????

I will never stop laughing if this is actually her pre-op assessment…! It’s the kind of thing she would get wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s all this ‘your girl’ or ‘your gal’? You’re not 14… it’s so cringe.

Also, notice how all of the stories of Tiger only show her head and upper body. I’ll believe she’s been spayed when we get proper proof.
I don't believe she has been spayed either. I think they are just keeping her indoors. Too expensive for you Beggy?

Reactions: 8
My 86 year old aunty made less fuss when she had a heart valve replacement and triple bypass surgery. Get off your backside woman and make sure everything is sorted for your children while you are incapacitated, you know food, clothes, house clean and tidy, etc

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.