Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand what you’re saying but I do disagree. I have made comments about his teeth and I’ve never meant it in a haha look at him way, he’s a child and someone’s little boy. I have sons and it would break my heart if someone did that. However I would never exploit them online. Rebecca has consistently shown us her neglecting them children in more ways than one. I’m sure alfie fell last year and they didn’t get him help, my issue is with the parents not the children obviously. While Rebecca makes many thousands a month she should be able to get emergency dental care immediately if her child needed it she puts everything online for people to judge. Trampoline without a safety net for example but I do know what you’re saying!
Yeah same here. I’ve posted about his teeth purely because hes needed dental treatment quite desperately and it took her so long to do anything about it. His teeth were rotting out of his mouth. It’s such a basic need and she ignored it until it was pointed out on here and then both of his front teeth mysteriously ‘fell out’ at the same the night before. Its really not on & she should have done something about it a lot sooner.

Reactions: 14
They had to go on a budget holiday during term time, their house hasnt changed since they bought it (besides beige paint chucked everywhere and beavers DIY bathroom job), the kids receive cheap tat to share for Xmas, they had 3 tshirts for a 10 day holiday, they wear the same few items all year round. And here we are expected to believe that beggys balenciagas and Steve's sweatshirt are real 😂😂😂😂😂 i honestly have no words for either of them anymore

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I understand what you’re saying but I do disagree. I have made comments about his teeth and I’ve never meant it in a haha look at him way, he’s a child and someone’s little boy. I have sons and it would break my heart if someone did that. However I would never exploit them online. Rebecca has consistently shown us her neglecting them children in more ways than one. I’m sure alfie fell last year and they didn’t get him help, my issue is with the parents not the children obviously. While Rebecca makes many thousands a month she should be able to get emergency dental care immediately if her child needed it she puts everything online for people to judge. Trampoline without a safety net for example but I do know what you’re saying!
I understand your point too, but some comments are calling out his looks on the state of his mouth, he’s just a child. My daughter sucks her thumb, I’m forever trying to get her to stop but no amount or asking her or of horrible tasting nail stuff is helping, and I’d rather not be remembered for shouting at her comforting herself. Her front teeth are starting to show the effects of this and she will need orthodontist treatment in years to come, her teeth could look better, but I would be devastated if grown adults were bullying her looks should I share a rare photo on FB. A lot of comments on here are a little hurtful to other parents who do their best by their children.

And Alfie’s coat? If age 7 fits then what’s wrong with the sizing? It can be handed down to woody

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20211117_104630_com.android.chrome.jpg

Someone posted a pic of Steve in his palm angels hoody and this was the advert directly below 😂😂😂
They defo visited cheetham Hill before they went to Centre parcs they're all kitted out in snide stuff. As for Beggy.. How can she claim she's never had botox when her forehead literally shines brighter than any of the xmas trees she's shown

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 871221
Someone posted a pic of Steve in his palm angels hoody and this was the advert directly below 😂😂😂
They defo visited cheetham Hill before they went to Centre parcs they're all kitted out in snide stuff. As for Beggy.. How can she claim she's never had botox when her forehead literally shines brighter than any of the xmas trees she's shown
Hahahaha!! Reminds me of Emily’s Norris’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand your point too, but some comments are calling out his looks on the state of his mouth, he’s just a child. My daughter sucks her thumb, I’m forever trying to get her to stop but no amount or asking her or of horrible tasting nail stuff is helping, and I’d rather not be remembered for shouting at her comforting herself. Her front teeth are starting to show the effects of this and she will need orthodontist treatment in years to come, her teeth could look better, but I would be devastated if grown adults were bullying her looks should I share a rare photo on FB. A lot of comments on here are a little hurtful to other parents who do their best by their children.

And Alfie’s coat? If age 7 fits then what’s wrong with the sizing? It can be handed down to woody
Nothing wrong with buying it if it fits, I just found it a bit odd that’s all. He’s almost 8 & you would just think she would want the coat to last him a little bit longer.

Reactions: 4
So this morning she's been on here...

Someone mentioned them not doing anything while they are there - she adds her list of things they are doing INCLUDING SOME OF THE STUFF SOMEONE MENTIONED THEY DO WHEN THERE HAHAHA

We mentioned she would've done a clothes haul for the boys if she had had bought the clothes and not beavers dad - oh now she wants to share with us where they are from 🤣

HI REBECCA HUN! ENJOY YOUR TIME AWAY AND GET OF TATTLE AND YOUR FRIGGEN PHONE 🤣🙄
Whilst she is having a look, it would be great to see a picture of you and Beaver, where he doesn't have his hands on his pockets or grabbing a child. His body language is clearly showing his lack of interest in her!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Anyone who spends 560 quid on a jumper needs their bleeping head examined.
Especially when they have a cold public toilet floor in there house 🤣 and an aga that doesn't roast ya tatties

Nothing wrong with buying it if it fits, I just found it a bit odd that’s all. He’s almost 8 & you would just think she would want the coat to last him a little bit longer.
This is someone who claims she wears a size 10 though 🤣 she don't understand sizing. I get what you mean my daughter is 6 months and I got her a 6-9 coat at 5months and I sent it back as wouldn't have lasted 2mins. She sizes up on trainers you think she'd size up on coat to last longer Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be fuckin hating every minute of doing activities with the boys today

Why is she always so shiny?
Is it intentional
I wish she would aff/link her magic mirror because I want one of them 👍
Do we think she will start to admit to Alfie's needs now that Hinch has admitted to Ronnie's? She is always copying someone.
I hope the kids are having a good time with family and kids their own age.
Shame they don't get much interaction with similar kids, normally they'd have that at school, but we all know they don't go there often enough for friendships.
This is probably goi g to come across all wrong so I’ll say now that this is a personal observation and question I’ve had and I’m just interested to know what other people think, but does anyone else find it a coincidence that a very high percentage of insta mums kids are diagnosed with similar issues and the one thing they all have in common is their parents prioritised their phone over their child for a large and ongoing part of their childhood. They communicate and see the child through the lens more than actually looking at them, denying the child proper human contact and nurturing. The kids are a prop and not really given the correct attention unless they are needed for an ad or content. It must be a complete mind duck for a kid. I feel like these parents are exacerbating any issues that were there to begin with. A lot of them wait til they are forced in to getting a diagnosis too. I don’t know, I just feel like there is a link between the strange way these insta parents live their lives and are detached from life and their children really, whilst trying to sell us a perfect life facade. Loads of them are problematic as hell anyway & don’t parent naturally. how can you when you’re more bothered about capturing every moment to use it for views. I am not speaking about all parents with children on the spectrum
Etc. I just think that these kids are being failed by the people meant to protect them above all else and I do think that being an insta child comes with far more trauma and impact than we can imagine. The way these people have got so sucked in to Instagram and think people give a tit if they’re not online for a few hours or that we care about their opinion on Covid etc. The parents have already mentally disconnected with reality, it’s just really really sad. Look at Beggy, she won’t address her sons issues and it sounds like she was told quite some time ago now but nothing….

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Steve’s has the writing “palm angels” on it and the fake ones don’t
Yea legally they can’t advertise the brand name on DH gate, but some photo reviews off the buyers show the palm angels writing, he may have got them off a market stall, there’s one local to us and they sell all sorts we have family members that love the designer look but can’t afford it and they get all their stuff from there, balenciagas, stone island, north face, Nike etc all the stuff beggy and Steve are seen wearing that’s how I know it’s fake I can spot them a mile off now.

Its not my bag, if I couldn’t afford it then I wouldn’t bother buying a fake, I’ve got designer pieces I’ve invested in over the years which are timeless, and quality over quantity, which beggy knows nothing about with her fast fashion and fake goods. But if that’s what you like doing, fair play but don’t make out your earring the big bucks, keep it real. Everything in beggys life is fake not just her cheap shoes.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’ll tell you who is lucky, the kids with additional needs who have parents like you guys on these threads, parents who would go to any lengths to make their future as open as possible, who would get help for them and support them through whatever challenges they may face in life. Not the ones who are dragged up by influencers, who think they are something to be ashamed of and hidden, or used for likes and engagement on their parents channels.
Rebecca andSteve may suspect something but it would be a massive inconvenience to their busy schedule of eye bleeping themselves in bathroom/gym mirrors to get help!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A few years back she called some “trolls” out for asking if Alfie was had special needs, she really isn’t accepting of having a child who may require additional help. As a fan of hers back then 🙈 I assumed someone had messaged her something insulting or derogatory about her child, but now I can see how it was probably a message from concern or a fellow mum who recognised a scenario she had just been through.
I do find some of the comments on Alfie a bit much though sometimes, criticism regarding his looks and his teeth are a bit off, they are both beautiful kids, some kids will require orthodontic care when they get to the right age, it’s wrong for grown adults to be criticising their looks anywhere!
Exactly, some children don’t have perfectly straight teeth 🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s just the way it is

Reactions: 1
This get away they are on just seems so awkward. Steve's body language says it all.

I would be very surprised if they are still together this time next year.

• Heart
Exactly, some children don’t have perfectly straight teeth 🤷🏼‍♀️ That’s just the way it is
It’s not about perfectly straight teeth and it never has been. It’s about the damage that has been caused when they left damaged rotten teeth at the front of his mouth and didn’t get him urgent dental care. Don’t think many people or children have perfectly straight teeth without braces.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.