Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @NormaBates with the most likes. Edited slightly so as to not meet the wrath of the Tattle admins - channeling my inner Davina McCall - your thread is now live on tattle so don’t swear (in your thread titles)! (etc). Also any thread title suggestions should be from page 40 onwards so if you come up with a good one early on repost it a bit later.

Hello Tattlers, missed out on the Woeful World of Beggy Dingle lately as frankly she bores me!

Brief recap of the last thread:

> As the thread title implies Rebecca made a total hash of her ‘Christmas‘ advert with Studio… dull drab and grey much like her, with an Easter themed tablecloth rather than a Christmas one…
> Her ‘wild’ cat tiger had kittens and the kittens are now moving into their new homes at 7 weeks of age, this is irresponsible cos the kittens are too young to leave their mum yet.
> We were treated to another gallstone flare up, but not just any flare up, a Beggy Dingle flare up which means you are in agonehhhh but of course not too much agonehhhh so you can still take plenty of selfies of your tango orange face and spider lashes of course, she also said that lying on her front in the bath helped, on the one hand this gives tattlers the unsavoury image of Begga‘s baboon arse floating in the tub, on the other though at least her bi-annual wash is done and dusted so swings and roundabouts innit.
> Rebecca fancied herself as the long lost sister of the teenage mutant ninja turtles, wearing a puke-green tracksuit… the ‘heroes in a hard shell’, she said… the only hard shell around here is her brain… 😳
> After only just coming back from Tenners Begga is now off to Centre Parcs, this means Alfie has now had two/three weeks of schooling before being taken out again.

If I have missed anything feel free to discuss it/add it in, and Tattle on 🥳 I’m sure we’ll have plenty to discuss now that she’s in centre parcs. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How long before we get a photo of them in the swimming pool with some caption about how the boys are “total water babies” or that they are “half Dolphin” - or some god awful photo of pasty podgy Rebecca in an ill fitting bikini looking like the Pilsbury Dough Boy talking about BODEH POSITIVITEH and how it’s TOTULLY NORMUL TA HAV LIKE ROLLS UND STRETCH MARKS UND STUFF UND YA GOTTA BE PROUND OF YA BODY UND THAT SHES SHU HAPPY THU BE GETTIN BACK INTHU FITNESS UND HEALTHU EATIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How on earth has she taken him out of school again? What a fking disgrace!!! So including 2 weeks half term he’s had 4 weeks off of school since September?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ooo we might get a shot of the fake balenciagas 😂😂 bet her arse is doing 50 pence 5 pence now she knows there’s a tattler there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ooo we might get a shot of the fake balenciagas 😂😂 bet her arse is doing 50 pence 5 pence now she knows there’s a tattler there.
Lets hope said tattler can give us a good look at the tiles in centre parcs

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You know the trainers are fake because of they were real Balenciagas she would shag the box for weeks like she did those Chanel earrings!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Is that new thick, warm coats I see on the boys too? Wow she has really splurged on them hasn’t she. Well, I say splurge, more like she’s finally spent some money on them for a change so that they have some appropriate clothing for the weather.

Got to say though, she is mad putting brand spanking new white trainers on them in Center Parcs. They will be filthy by the time they’re home!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Is that new thick, warm coats I see on the boys too? Wow she has really splurged on them hasn’t she. Well, I say splurge, more like she’s finally spent some money on them for a change so that they have some appropriate clothing for the weather.

Got to say though, she is mad putting brand spanking new white trainers on them in Center Parcs. They will be filthy by the time they’re home!
Is Alfie wear a size 6 shoe! No way his feet are that big

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I wonder if she’s trying to keep up with the joneses because Steve’s family have money, so she’s kitted them all out in fake designer gear. Exactly those shoes are really not appropriate for muddy, rainy weather, these are what they should have had in tenners! they would be better in wellies or dark/scruffy trainers, she always misses the mark! Classic beggy.

You can see alfehs trainers are stinking already at the front 😩

B151670B-A678-41A2-9B38-460B2802076F.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Those jackets don’t look much cop to me. They look like flimsy crap from Primark that you can buy for about £8. They live in the countryside where it gets very cold, wet and snowy. Why not go to an actual outdoor clothing store like Go Outdoors, Blacks, Mountain Warehouse or even somewhere like Regatta or Berghauss etc and buy them proper warm insulated waterproof outdoor jackets, bottoms, boots etc that will do them the whole winter and that is actually fit for purpose.

the kids look ridiculous. It’s the middle of November and they are in the woods for an activity break which presumably will involve some sort of outdoor pursuits even if that’s just going for a walk - and she’s got them dressed in flimsy jackets that don’t even look showerproof,some sort of jogging bottoms or pyjamas and WHITE trainers that are about 4 sizes too big.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe she’s taken those boys out of nursery and school. What a selfish, self centred ‘parent’ (use the term loosely) she really is. Prioritise your children got Christ sake!

Reactions: 19

The trainers still look far too big for them 😢

Reactions: 8
The. Size. Of. Those. Trainers. 😩
I know that would absolutely do my nut in if I ordered something for my son and they were ridiculously big on him!! They would be returned!!

I'm mortified for her shes went from the extreme of Zara knock off Air Force to fake Alexander McQueens but is so dumb she probably thinks people will think they are real 🥴 she gets everything suhhh suhhh wrong 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Have we even seen woody go to nursery since they returned from tenners? I've been busy on the becky holt thread so might of missed a fair bit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.