Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo really does show the problems in their relationship.....I bet that Beaver is sick of her being on her phone.
I know it's her 'job' but she has no boundaries in place, can you imagine living with someone who is constantly on their phone.

10 days in Tenerife....on her phone.
Friday night telly watching....on her phone.
Driving on school run....on her phone.
Time away with his folks.....on her phone.
Getting Alfie ready for school....on her phone.

All those moments where you share life and conversations with your partner....she isn't there for she is always on her phone. My money is on him being sick of it!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
She looks like she’s on day release from young offenders- of out to do her community service ot something. She looks like a road man - all she’s missing is a north face or nike puffa gillet, a cross body bag and a tag on her ankle.
She needs her roadman Burberry (fake) slung accross her! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching that has actually made me feel really sorry for her. She would never be that honest now but it was clear to see she wasn't happy and a fall out with Steve on the phone ruined her day. I do wonder how much control he has over her.
I think she just throws a tantrum and says she has got tummy pains for attention when she doesn't get her own way. She knew what she was getting in to. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Reactions: 18
Not sticking up for her but my son has the same coat as woody, it’s really thick and water repellent. When out of rain it dries within minutes. 😂 we just came back from a holiday at the lakes and it did well. But we also has regatta snowsuits and wellies 😂
That's why I think these decent clothes have probably been paid for by Hobson Snr, so he isn't embarrassed by their usual scruffy clothes

Not sticking up for her but Old Man Hobson isn't responsible for this trip I don't think it's beavers mother Debbie!

She might have paid for the clothes though shes probably not short of a bob or 2 and got a decent whack in the divorce 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This photo really does show the problems in their relationship.....I bet that Beaver is sick of her being on her phone.
I know it's her 'job' but she has no boundaries in place, can you imagine living with someone who is constantly on their phone.

10 days in Tenerife....on her phone.
Friday night telly watching....on her phone.
Driving on school run....on her phone.
Time away with his folks.....on her phone.
Getting Alfie ready for school....on her phone.

All those moments where you share life and conversations with your partner....she isn't there for she is always on her phone. My money is on him being sick of it!
Well he shud just duck off then. Noones forcing him to stay with her but he does.

So it’s chilly enough for hats and puffer coats but Woody appears to not have socks on?? Not enough in the pack to share out for him or is he actually wearing trainer socks in inappropriate weather when the poor little sod had to wear lost property socks with trainers in Tenners? Forever an afterthought, those boys.
Omg is she for real. It’s not a big thing but it’s very telling of the care and consideration she has for those boys. No socks is one way ticket to trampy smelly shoes and feet. Plus it’s November! How can she not care about her boys but be so obsessed with herself

Reactions: 14
So maybe they tell the school/nursery that the boys are not feeling well / to avoid any backlash for non-attendance? Although considering she puts them out there for the whole world and his dog to see, would seem rather stupid ( but not out of the realms of possibility considering who the parents are )
I can hear them both saying “it’ll be fine Alfie’s only at junior school no need to worry about his education till he’s older”
Wrong you pair of morons…. If he’s way behind in his academic development NOW that’s going to continue in a downward spiral right through high school and beyond.
Wonder what authority they come under - someone needs to give them a heads up that she’s blatantly using her kids for social media content in school time with total disregard for the consequences.

So maybe they tell the school/nursery that the boys are not feeling well / to avoid any backlash for non-attendance? Although considering she puts them out there for the whole world and his dog to see, would seem rather stupid ( but not out of the realms of possibility considering who the parents are )
I can hear them both saying “it’ll be fine Alfie’s only at junior school no need to worry about his education till he’s older”
Wrong you pair of morons…. If he’s way behind in his academic development NOW that’s going to continue in a downward spiral right through high school and beyond.
Wonder what authority they come under - someone needs to give them a heads up that she’s blatantly using her kids for social media content in school time with total disregard for the consequences.
They are under North York’s CC

I think they’re treading on thin ice now. Beaver is normally full of his own self importance but has been unusually quiet and absent since returning from Tenners. The popo have definitely had a word imo.

That, together with two unauthorised school absences, is going to put them right on the radar for an intervention by children’s services. I think they’re both too arrogant and thick to realise.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well he shud just duck off then. Noones forcing him to stay with her but he does.
He could do, or he could stick around and work on their relationship.....but to do that, she would have to put her phone down so not sure that'll be the option 😅

He could do, or he could stick around and work on their relationship.....but to do that, she would have to put her phone down so not sure that'll be the option 😅
He’s probably too busy eyeing up the trees to care. 🦫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they’re treading on thin ice now. Beaver is normally full of his own self importance but has been unusually quiet and absent since returning from Tenners. The popo have definitely had a word imo.

That, together with two unauthorised school absences, is going to put them right on the radar for an intervention by children’s services. I think they’re both too arrogant and thick to realise.
When I contacted the police, they told me that it was basically Instagram’s responsibility. I’m paraphrasing but that’s the gist of it. I hope something happened to him through some avenue though because that behaviour is enabling rape culture and there should be repercussions from it 🤷‍♀️

When I contacted the police, they told me that it was basically Instagram’s responsibility. I’m paraphrasing but that’s the gist of it. I hope something happened to him through some avenue though because that behaviour is enabling rape culture and there should be repercussions from it 🤷‍♀️
Maybe they haven’t spoken to him but the whole experience of being called out for being a pervert has rattled his cage? Maybe a family member has had a quiet word and advised him to stay away from her narcissistic need to film their lives?

She has clearly been told in no uncertain terms to not include their extended families in her vlog anymore. I bet it’s a bone of contention.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.