Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness that story withalfie and Santa tonight. I struggle to watch I really do, I think the fact I have a child with autism myself I just feel for him and prey he is getting properly supported.
I missed her stories yesterday and today - what was the story with Alfie and Santa?

Won’t let me quote the post I was going to but yes IF it’s true and she is having her gallbladder out then obviously she has got a problem... But she has exaggerated her so called pain to the point where her story has changed numerous times... If she’s turning up at A&E apparently in agonising pain and telling them she’s changed her diet and is still getting pain etc then they will obviously take her seriously. She’s pathetic. She gets the slightest twinge and acts like she’s dying. Obviously she must have gall stones but I 100% do not believe it’s causing so much pain she needs her gall bladder out. But if a doctor has a patient constantly claiming to pain... They don’t know if she really is in pain or not do they 😅 if there were any way to prove me wrong I would eat my words but she is the boy that cried Wolf with all her bloody self inflicted health problems... she has to go and lie down all after when she gets a headache for gods sake 😂
Yeah but it makes for good photo opportunities for the gram.

I can’t believe we haven’t had the obligatory bikini up the arse pictures. She normally can’t wait to show everyone her size 10 tiles. Maybe she has to stop being a self-centred twit in front of Beaver’s family and wind her neck in a little.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah but it makes for good photo opportunities for the gram.

I can’t believe we haven’t had the obligatory bikini up the arse pictures. She normally can’t wait to show everyone her size 10 tiles. Maybe she has to stop being a self-centred twit in front of Beaver’s family and wind her neck in a little.
She’s sweating because there’s a tattler there, she’ll spend the whole week holding her stomach in and looking over her shoulder. Hope we get a nice picture from our insider, after all, taking pictures of strangers is perfectly acceptable to them so why not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Had the weirdest dream that I was friends with Rebecca and her and Steve clocked on I was a tattler and he beat me up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It looks as if the boys have been wearing a clean change of clothes this week and going to bed at a more reasonable time. No nighttime pics of being sat in a cocktail bar staring at a tablet whilst Begsy Malone and Beaver get pissed on this holiday.

Isn’t it amazing how differently they act when family are present?

• Sad
Reactions: 42
She’s sweating because there’s a tattler there, she’ll spend the whole week holding her stomach in and looking over her shoulder. Hope we get a nice picture from our insider, after all, taking pictures of strangers is perfectly acceptable to them so why not?
I, for one, would love to see the difference between the tiles at Center Parcs, the tiles in Tenerife, and the tiles at the dungeon 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It looks as if the boys have been wearing a clean change of clothes this week and going to bed at a more reasonable time. No nighttime pics of being sat in a cocktail bar staring at a tablet whilst Begsy Malone and Beaver get pissed on this holiday.

Isn’t it amazing how differently they act when family are present?
Just goes to show they know that it’s not right. If they thought there was nothing wrong with how they treated them, they wouldn’t change when family are around.

Reactions: 25
taking pictures of strangers is perfectly acceptable to them so why not?

THIS!!!!! Id love to see a real pic of her hahaha

Reactions: 22
So still no bikes and she’s booked the cheapest or the cheap activity wise, so much to do there and she has booked pottery?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So still no bikes and she’s booked the cheapest or the cheap activity wise, so much to do there and she has booked pottery?
Jesus. Pottery - for her 2 young boys who should be into absolutely everything going, and who should be raring to go on bikes, out onto the tree top abseiling, the mini off roaders and quads for Alfie etc etc etc but nah - she books them in to paint bleeping mugs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.