Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have many questions about the blog, she’s just so painful to watch but some of the comments just blow my mind
This clown seems to have mistaken clear and radiant for spotty and greasy, the shine on her in the video is insane.
Then she seems to have forgotten about the Vax vacum she was gifted and went on about how brilliant it was 🙄View attachment 882166
View attachment 882162
Poor Alissa, she’ll be sucked into being ripped off and spending £200 on a crappy device that allows Beggy to achieve her supeh supeh gloweh look 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
QUESTION🤔
Hapey Chewsday tomorrow
I thought the MIRACLE operation was...this week!!!!!
She would 100% need to start pre hosp stuff surely
Watch this....SPACE🙄

Reactions: 16
She has no shame, she used her nans passing as content and 2 years later she's still doing it. She was so close to her nan, she buggered off to Centre Parcs the day after her nan passed and left her mum to organise the funeral on her own. According to Beggy 'it's what her nan would have wanted', pity she didn't think what her mum may have wanted at a time she was grieving her mother, maybe that's why Rebecca's mum doesn't help Rebecca, because she knows how selfish Rebecca is, they don't appear to be a very close or particularly caring family.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She has no shame, she used her nans passing as content and 2 years later she's still doing it. She was so close to her nan, she buggered off to Centre Parcs the day after her nan passed and left her mum to organise the funeral on her own. According to Beggy 'it's what her nan would have wanted', pity she didn't think what her mum may have wanted at a time she was grieving her mother, maybe that's why Rebecca's mum doesn't help Rebecca, because she knows how selfish Rebecca is, they don't appear to be a very close or particularly caring family.
It's always old photos with her nan aswell. I think she barely saw her nan when older.

And as for the vlog 😂😂😂 this is her job? Where to start... someone said here not long ago how her cleaning vlogs at the old house use to be good so of course she does one now. Why has she had a pile of clean clothes chucked in a corner for a few days. Why didn't she iron them before putting away?
What was the crappy cringe dance about? She looks like a twit. And I agree Steve definitely said something to her when she lay on the bed at the end as she looks at him her smile drops and she gets up.
Also why doesn't she plan what she is going to say? Especially when most is a voice over

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My guess he told her off for laying on it when it hadn’t fully opened to a proper mattress

Reactions: 9
Hilarious that one minute she's suh suh proud of herself for losing a sturnnnn, and feels so healtheh and so much better....

Next breath all she can go on about is what tit she's gunna shovel in her face hole once the gorrllllbladder is gone. She's so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is tragic I'm still laughing about it 12 hours later 🤣
The fact she called the video "clean organises and declutter" just for click bait is mental. She folded a pile of washing (not well ither) and dusted her modern/old bedside tables 🤣

Which you would of done all that before opening the new mattress. 🙈

Her effort for ads is non existent baffles me how she still gets them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For those of you who missed her excellent description of her bedside tables:

"These little side tables were from Dunelm (sniff). I just love them, I think their like realleh realleh .. like old school, like old but also like realleh modern at the same time (sniff). So a mixture of both and a realleh like that, I like to add like touches of modern into our house (sniff), even though it's obviously an old farm house (sniff). I like to add like new things in there and just give it like (cogs turning) that little bit of a modern touch but also old as well. (sniff)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
To say she's such a bell end, with the IQ of an amoeba, and a face with more grease than a mechanics tool box, she actually does get work .... 😐 It's bloody baffeling 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is tragic I'm still laughing about it 12 hours later 🤣
The fact she called the video "clean organises and declutter" just for click bait is mental. She folded a pile of washing (not well ither) and dusted her modern/old bedside tables 🤣

Which you would of done all that before opening the new mattress. 🙈

Her effort for ads is non existent baffles me how she still gets them!
All the time she was dusting those cabinets I was waiting for her to do her skirting boards then I thought don’t be silly this is Beggy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

"These little side tables were from Dunelm (sniff). I just love them, I think their like realleh realleh .. like old school, like old but also like realleh modern at the same time (sniff). So a mixture of both and a realleh like that, I like to add like touches of modern into our house (sniff), even though it's obviously an old farm house (sniff). I like to add like new things in there and just give it like (cogs turning) that little bit of a modern touch but also old as well. (sniff)
All she had to say was 2 words, they’re shabby chic 😭😂

• Haha

Thankyou for this, can I use it in an email to Emma? I was going to write it out myself and ask how the duck the advert was approved?!

• Haha
OMG I’m literally counting down the minutes until she releases her “what I eat in a day” vlog!
Let me guess:
Breakfast: porridge, chia, fruit
Dinner: baked bitato with chewna
Tea: chicken slor cooker curreh slop
After tea snack: chocolate 🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG I’m literally counting down the minutes until she releases her “what I eat in a day” vlog!
Let me guess:
Breakfast: porridge, chia, fruit
Dinner: baked bitato with chewna
Tea: chicken slor cooker curreh slop
After tea snack: chocolate 🍫
Oh let’s not forget about

A RELEH RELEH HELTHEH PROTEEN SHAKE WITH LIKE SUM PROTEEN POWDEH STUFF UND LIKE SUM BANANA UND LIKE SUM MILK UND SUM LIKE STAWBREHS UND STUFF SO ITS LIKE RELEH HELTHEH UND GUD FUR YA UND JUST LIKE YEAH LIKE SUPEH SUPEH HEALTHEH UND GOOD FUR YA UND STUFF LIKE YEAH LIKE SHU HEALTHEH UND STUFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Like clockwork.... mentioned here and now she's suddenly had her covid test ready for her op.

hello Pinocchio 👋🏼 because you're a puppet AND you lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.