Rebecca Lamb #91 Christmas table covered in bunnies, Beggy doesn’t give two hoots honeys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be fuckin hating every minute of doing activities with the boys today
Being a Mum is tiring, eh? Actually interacting with your kids and not hiding away from them or taking yourself off for 5000 beauty treatments, whilst Mr bleeping Tumble babysits.

She won’t know what’s hit her. No doubt when they’re back she’ll need some Mummy time 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Being a Mum is tiring, eh? Actually interacting with your kids and not hiding away from them or taking yourself off for 5000 beauty treatments, whilst Mr bleeping Tumble babysits.

She won’t know what’s hit her. No doubt when they’re back she’ll need some Mummy time 😐
She's been following Meldrum for too long 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I understand your point too, but some comments are calling out his looks on the state of his mouth, he’s just a child. My daughter sucks her thumb, I’m forever trying to get her to stop but no amount or asking her or of horrible tasting nail stuff is helping, and I’d rather not be remembered for shouting at her comforting herself. Her front teeth are starting to show the effects of this and she will need orthodontist treatment in years to come, her teeth could look better, but I would be devastated if grown adults were bullying her looks should I share a rare photo on FB. A lot of comments on here are a little hurtful to other parents who do their best by their children.

And Alfie’s coat? If age 7 fits then what’s wrong with the sizing? It can be handed down to woody
I have mentioned his teeth on a few occasions and I’m in no way bullying a child. It is the sheer neglect from Rebecca and Steve that is getting called out, Alfie’s teeth were black with rot and they both chose to ignore it. We spoke about it here for months and then Steve was spotted with Alfie at a dentist by a tattler, this was the same day Rebecca claimed that both the rotten teeth had miraculously fallen out.
If constantly speaking about a clearly neglectful issue gets results (boys sleeping on the floor, Rotten teeth, decent coats) then by all means, we should carry on calling them out on it.
Please understand that no one is bullying a child, I don’t think anyone here is that evil.
As for your daughter, the fact you have acknowledged that there is an issue and know she may need help further down the line is proof that you are a good parent, it’s the fact that Rebecca and Steve choose to ignore their children’s needs that people are taking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can everyone who keeps taking things posted on these threads personally listen up

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU OR YOUR KIDS OR THE STATE OF YOUR CHILDS TEETH OF THE THICKNESS OF YOUR KIDS COAT!!!!!!!!!!

things posted here are specifically about Rebecca Lamb and her kids and her family. That’s it. No one needs to know about your kids teeth or be lectured to about anything else. Stop taking it personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
According to an old vlog, she pursued him knowing he already had a girlfriend. They met in a bar, she got a friend to ask him to add her on Facebook 🙄 and then she bombarded him with messages. He thinks with his cock so Beaver went after easy beaver.

She broke the girl code and he’s a cheating knobber. Such a lovely, classy couple in their fake designer gear.
FF9E4564-4137-4BB7-B435-57E6326DCBC4.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Can everyone who keeps taking things posted on these threads personally listen up

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU OR YOUR KIDS OR THE STATE OF YOUR CHILDS TEETH OF THE THICKNESS OF YOUR KIDS COAT!!!!!!!!!!

things posted here are specifically about Rebecca Lamb and her kids and her family. That’s it. No one needs to know about your kids teeth or be lectured to about anything else. Stop taking it personally.
Here here. I feel stupid having to caveat everything. I don’t know a single thing about anyone’s personal circumstances on here so couldn’t comment. Comments made about beggys choices/purchases are based on the fact she puts out a level of lifestyle she wants us to believe she lives, so when things fall short she is rightly called out for not offering the best to her kids when she provides everything and more for herself.

Reactions: 26
I know they would of picked there own toys (well I hope so) but I would of put the toys the other way round. Alfiesto woody and woodys to alfie

Reactions: 7
According to an old vlog, she pursued him knowing he already had a girlfriend. They met in a bar, she got a friend to ask him to add her on Facebook 🙄 and then she bombarded him with messages. He thinks with his cock so Beaver went after easy beaver.

She broke the girl code and he’s a cheating knobber. Such a lovely, classy couple in their fake designer gear.
View attachment 871550
They both look absolutely horrendous. Steve is just beyond ugly. He’s just got such an unfortunate face - the weird upside down droopy eyes, the huge podgy doughy baby face, the piranha teeth, he’s rank. Rebecca just looks rough - and that filler is making her look so much worse. Ugly pair of bastards.

Reactions: 30

I do NOT feel sorry for her but I am so certain she is depressed. I think she finds every aspect of being a mum/partner overwhelming because she hasn't got a clue what she is doing. She's floated through life putting minimal effort into everything and made it to the grand old age of 28 with no life skills. No idea how to be a mum and do mum things, no idea how to cook or clean or run a house. And now she's so isolated, she's got no one to give her a bloody good shake and tell her HOW to get her act together.

Reactions: 17

Well bloody said! What a boring thread this is becoming 😴

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.