Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
36BF303A-5801-495A-B810-D90C738B3C3B.jpeg

I Steve,
take thee becca, to be my wedded wife,
to have and to hold,

on whatever package deal we book...🙄
from this day forward....
In Tenners or in Spain....
All inclusive or... all inclusive,
If Kids go free, or channel mum get us a sponsored deal,
Until the spons dry up.....and one of us needs to get a real job,
and we end up holidaying in Cornwall.

You know the important things. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

KMDX

92D7D97C-7985-4A12-9007-CD695E3DBA60.jpeg
Admitting she’s sweatehhh after her work out but still has the same leggings on At lunch time whilst chowing down On a McDonald’s...she’s pure filth 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

KMDX

7FC908D9-6BB6-49EC-820D-9E69C8748847.png
Hands up tattlers who thinks beggy has wrote this message herself??? I bet my life savings she has!! 🤚🏻 The multiple use of the wordS “so” and “mama”...both of which are beggy simpletons buzz words 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Perhaps it was retaliation....for his post of her in the kitchen yesterday where she is true to size! 😂
I actually think she looks good in this picture. Natural, relaxed, average size and shape, jeans and a jumper. Typical mum. No, she’s not dressed like a fashion influencer, but she is a mum vlogger. She doesn’t need to prance around in a bikini, Or flash her neeps every other day. If that’s what she wants to do she needs an only fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

PeachySher

Ive just found a rare photo of Beggy and Beaver trying to get the girls back in the ‘coop’.

325F7F36-C28B-498A-81D3-D8C2820A2414.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Calmasyoulike

I’ve just seen her bikini shot and WOW 😯 I have no words.....none!! Well ladies and gents 2020 has been some year I think you’ll all agree but after imagining sweaty Becky jumping about in a bikini and veil with her kids then nothing except an alien invasion will top this year going forward after that shitshow 🤣 2020 you may now drop your mic 🎤

Is it just me or does it look like she has a tiny Elton John face on her knee. Like a wee tiny (or not so tiny) dancer 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Katie 27

I am just caught up as been busy with a new home, I am so pissed off with the disgust in her voice of the furlough chat on that video!! My partner was laid off from a job just before lockdown as the company he worked for laid off most of their staff (really wish they had kept them on to be furloughed 🙃😩) we are now living off my 80% furloughed wage which isn't great! We have both been to uni and worked so so hard and still struggle with money (we do have savings but have obv just bought a house and need money for that) We bought a house back in April, and are now scrimping as I'm not back at work yet which I hate, my partner has applied for every job you can think of, he's currently delivering pizzas on an evening just to help! Like I have a choice in being fuloughed 🙄 Plus... Why does it matter? We've paid our fair share of taxes? Fck off with your 5k a month and shove it right up Steve's arse!! People in the world are STRUGGLING if you hadn't noticed!! Peoples businesses are closing!!! Go and support small local business rather than feeding your boys Mcdonalds 😡😡 I could say sooo much more but I need to stop myself ✋😡

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sticky One

VIP Member
Find this bruise chat a bit odd, to me they look like everyday bruises 🤷🏼‍♀️ I always have some sort of bruise on my arms or legs, and I don’t think it would have crossed her mind that she should address why she has a bruise on her arm, if she did then that’s when I would think it was fishy. She probably hasn’t even noticed until she read it here

• Heart
Reactions: 47

AC_23

Chatty Member
She 100% thought furlough meant benefits! How thick can you get to not know what that means 🤦‍♀️ She clearly doesn’t watch the news or engage in current affairs does she. “Steve is not on furlough he does work” 🙄🙄 ffs everyone who is on furlough works that’s the whole point of it! Painful to watch her 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Motherofcats

A08C2235-2223-4AFD-A3BA-C27861491453.png

Of course we had to get the Poundland version. And yes Begs follows her and has liked this photo.
Original as always, how embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

lilblinder

I found her attitude towards furloughed workers deeply offensive
Her face when the question was asked was so snide and smirky 'No Steve's not on furlough he's a business man, he has a business so No No definitely not' then the side eye look to camera, she clearly thinks the scheme is something to do with skiving not innocent people getting some temporary support with their income due to no fault of their own, she's either uneducated on the subject or just plain nasty but either way her attitude stank .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Margesimpson

Wow McDonald’s already... sorry if this offends anyone but how sad!! They’ve only been open an hour and half!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm fucking raging at what they're doing to that piece of history. Those walls and trees have stood for decades and you're gutting it all so you can have your patio heater and modular grey garden furniture? Fuck off back to a town with AstroTurf if you don't like any of the original features of the garden!

That poor tree. 😩 They're ignorant morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Good. Mornin. Every won.

so excited like, for the assumptions video thingy like,

first question
“You love your boys”

**looks thoughtful**

yeah,
yeah I do love my boys,
they’re just so funny,
Like when they get into the mud bath they’re just so funny, and like, so funny....

Oh the boys!?? 😳
Yeah I do love my boys, I always wanted a little girl that I could dress like a mini me like, but I don’t know if i will ‘ave another because Steve wants to stop at (counts on fingers) two, and the chickens/girls don’t like wearing size 10 leggings
but I love my boys I do, and now I have the girls, and the girls, they’re just so funny, so much funnier than Lucy’s twins”

also featuring nuggets such as!!!
“you love your body and you’re big into body positivity”
“You love baking”
“You love spreading positivity”
“You can’t wait for your wedding next year”
“You want your channel to grow”
“You want to release a cook book”

cant fucking wait 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t know if her kids are behind or advanced, or progressing at a normal rate.

nor do I care tbh.

I shouldn’t know, WE SHOULDN’T know.

Their parents and Alfie’s teachers should be the only ones worrying about their education.

BUT!!!
But, unfortunately Rebecca has made her sons her performing monkeys.

we watch them sleeping, writing, reading, playing, eating, napping, brushing their teeth, having tantrums, crying, laughing, fighting.

we thought 2020 was a big box of wank but forget the year,

In what FUCKING universe never mind year do you sell your kids childhood for clicks and cash.

so people commenting on their speech, or attitude, or intelligence,
Harsh, but is it surprising 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 40