Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf no beggy not every mum of boys wants a girl. I had my 2 boys and wanted the 3rd to be a boy (it was). Ive no desire for a girl, im not a girly girl cant do hair, look crap in make up and like football so boys were perfect for us lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bollocks does she earn 5k a month, Gemma mills in her assumption video shown what she earnt from YouTube and it was like 3-5k if I remember correctly so how does Rebecca earn 5k a month. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I found her attitude towards furloughed workers deeply offensive
Her face when the question was asked was so snide and smirky 'No Steve's not on furlough he's a business man, he has a business so No No definitely not' then the side eye look to camera, she clearly thinks the scheme is something to do with skiving not innocent people getting some temporary support with their income due to no fault of their own, she's either uneducated on the subject or just plain nasty but either way her attitude stank .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
You're right. I’ve done some more digging and it looks like he owns a teeth whitening company called Gryn Limited.

Someone has already posted this, also I’m sure he owns some cigar company 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She uploaded a video of the chickens and I noticed again that one chickens comb “hairdo” is flopping over the eyes. I thought this was the sign of a sick chicken as it should always be upright? Anyone with more chicken knowledge know.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Inspirational lifestyle guru, partners on a night out, the kids are in bed, so get drunk on cheap alcohol, stuff your face with crap and video it all and post it online for the world to see what an absolute mess you really are. She's the kind of woman who has got to have a man around, so when he's out her mind probably goes back to how she met him, I bet her mind goes into over drive, hence the drunken, desparate videos and pictures. Since Lockdown, Steve's had no nights out, so we haven't been treated to one of her drunken rants
Ive only followed her since lockdown so I’ve never experienced one of these drunk night delights.... I’m excited for the next one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I've only just put it on but whilst she was filming and Steve was reading out the questions, what exactly were the boys doing? Rebecca strikes again.

Reactions: 10
‘People are soooo nosehhhh aren’t thehhh’ YOU BROADCAST YOUR ENTIRE bleeping LIFE ONLINE REB SO DONT HATE YOUR SHEEP FOR ASKING QUESTIONS

Jesus Christ she’s makes my piss boil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
'Was I popular? I don't know. I was prom queen, does that make me popular? Everyone hung out in a big group. I had lots of friends. I don't know. Does that make me popular?'

The humble brag turns my stomach.

There will have been kids bleeping miserable at school Bex hun, you were just too self involved to notice they existed.

And don't bleeping outright lie and say you stop taking pictures if the kids ask. A few weeks ago you uploaded an Insta story with Alfie asking not to be filmed and you continued. Some of us were so disturbed by it we emailed Channel Mum.

Where does Steve work, MI5? Is he in fact the next James Bond? There's only two reasons you'd keep Steve's job a secret. 1, the government have instructed you to. 2, the tax man can't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You're right. I’ve done some more digging and it looks like he owns a teeth whitening company called Gryn Limited.

This has all been covered on a previous thread. Whatever he’s really
Doing he’s doing a good job of hiding it 🤔

Reactions: 5
You're only that nervous and tit scared of what's going to be asked when you know you're not a very likeable person. She definitely knows.

Reactions: 12
I have polycystic ovaries and have been trying for a baby for a while now. Emphasis on the word ‘baby’ not boy, not girl, count yourself lucky Rebecca.
Me too 👋🏻 She pisses me off regularly when she says stuff about the boys.
Im currently awaiting treatment, love and good luck to you ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's lying through her absolute hole about her wage, she IS on a set amount from Channel Mum each month. She gets adsense but that's a few hundred. The fact she's openly lied tells me maybe she's been dropped by CM now?

Reactions: 9
I found her attitude towards furloughed workers deeply offensive
Her face when the question was asked was so snide and smirky 'No Steve's not on furlough he's a business man, he has a business so No No definitely not' then the side eye look to camera, she clearly thinks the scheme is something to do with skiving not innocent people getting some temporary support with their income due to no fault of their own, she's either uneducated on the subject or just plain nasty but either way her attitude stank .
THIS
I thought this too... She looked offended.. As if its people who are claiming something or not working through choice... She rolled her eyes throughout the video and saying people are nosey.. You're the one who asked people to say what they thought?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
'Was I popular? I don't know. I was prom queen, does that make me popular? Everyone hung out in a big group. I had lots of friends. I don't know. Does that make me popular?'

The humble brag turns my stomach.

There will have been kids bleeping miserable at school Bex hun, you were just too self involved to notice they existed.

And don't bleeping outright lie and say you stop taking pictures if the kids ask. A few weeks ago you uploaded an Insta story with Alfie asking not to be filmed and you continued. Some of us were so disturbed by it we emailed Channel Mum.

Where does Steve work, MI5? Is he in fact the next James Bond? There's only two reasons you'd keep Steve's job a secret. 1, the government have instructed you to. 2, the tax man can't know.
In relation to Big Stevie’s employment, I’d say the latter. Put my last £10 on it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.