Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
I've often said I think she's pretty, but she's gone downhill RAPIDLY and that picture is absolutely minging....the worst ive ever seen of her! :sick::sick::sick:

Anyone seen LJC'S stories about weddings on insta? She said her and jordan would like to renew their vows somewhere tropical.

I hope to dear god we dont get a story "me and steve have been thinking about moving the wedding abroad because we just thought it'd be supah cute and stuff and a little hoiyday and stuff for everywun after everything thats going on at the minute and stuff SNIFFFFF"

How do weddings work? Would she have had to pay a deposit at that hotel she's booked in the dales?

Yeah, they would have had to have paid a deposit up front to secure the date. Then likely a certain amount so many months before and then a final settlement again a few months before.

Reactions: 1

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
No, she allegedly buys "all her toiletries" from b&m but mysteriously doesn't show them when she's showing us the 2 new mugs and "my first stickerbook" for alfeh and woodeh to share she's bought... Wouldn't surprise me if she washes her hair once a fortnight with fairy liquid and doesnt ever get any bath soak or shower gel cos it's just an unnecessary expense that eats into the filler/boohoo/nails/bikini fund 🤷🏻‍♀️
I laugh but it's probably true!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Hello I'm a lurker don't usually post!

I thought Catterick would have been closer? Maybe I've misunderstood where they live in the dales!
I'm sure theres Aldi at Leeming Bar or somewhere like that which would be much closer than Skipton!

Mum24

Chatty Member
Well seeing as she clearly doesn't want to admit whether it's their business or not we can speculate lol.. I mean it's defo her hands in the pic
If they are attempting teeth whitening business surely they're like 2 years behind the hype??

kln89

plus we all know beggy wears the trousers in the relationship so i doubt they are from steve. She probably just fell over outside. I get bruises all the time