Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her insta and couldn’t get over here fast enough for the comments 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
I seriously wonder if we will have all this when the day of the wedding comes around or if she will have completely forgot she was supposed to be getting married. It’s all about the cheap, tacky hen do!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chavinelll why doesn’t she just book a bleeping girls holiday and be done with it, then we can’t stop hearing her bang on about this hen do 😩😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine her slut dropping all over that grey carpet. She'd be leaving a trail like a slug...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I’m gutted the hen do isn’t happening because if this is the content she’s serving in her charity shop dressing room just imagine the laughs we’d of had if she’d got there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she is supposed to be going away with the girls... no, not the Chicken girls but human girls, where are these other girls? Only the one seems to get mentioned. Do they really exist? Where are the tagged messages of dismay from them? Do they care? Maybe they are relieved 'tenners' is off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she is supposed to be going away with the girls... no, not the Chicken girls but human girls, where are these other girls? Only the one seems to get mentioned. Do they really exist? Where are the tagged messages of dismay from them? Do they care? Maybe they are relieved 'tenners' is off.
Question is - was Big Bev going to Tenners? Has she posted a similar outfit today? Shame she’s gone private 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gutted to be fair to be missing Big Bad Bev living it large in tenners. Probably encouraging beggys behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not that she looks tit in that outfit (I think anyone would, it's classy as duck), but it's that she eye fucks herself while she shows it off.

Her looking at herself like she thinks she's the hottest bit Tenners has ever seen turns my stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she had a sense of humour she’d have a photo of her and the guuuuuurls that cluck in her hen do gear on her grid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she'd be the type to have one last fling before she got married. "What goes on in Tenners, stays in Tenners" and all that...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My thinking is... She wants this Hen do, so she can flirt and dance like a whorebag for lads to rub it in Steve's face...... I honestly feel like she posts stuff like this to get at steve.

Dear god what a slap per she is. Any excuse to get her bits out. Rebegga I don’t know why you insist on showing everything off it’s really not what anyone except dirty old men want to see. Why she’s loves herself so much I really don’t know she’s nothing special at all, her personality makes her ugly. Try schooling your children instead of parading about like a 14 year old 😡

• Haha
I wonder if she'd be the type to have one last fling before she got married. "What goes on in Tenners, stays in Tenners" and all that...
100%. Steve doesn’t want another child, probably the type to get up the duff by some randomer abroad 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.