Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there’s doctors and nurses who should be with their kids but have had to move out to be able to work and keep families safe. Christ becky, be down about it but don’t broadcast it to 50k followers. Irina could be a doctor for all we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That can’t be a towel on her head because none of her towels are that white and clean!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG I’m absolutely buckled with laughter at that vision in a bikini and tea towel 🤣🤣🤣
And yes it just reiterates that she’s no size 10, especially on the bottom half anyway. She’s by no means overweight but she’s certainly deluded about her size claims 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen her bikini shot and WOW 😯 I have no words.....none!! Well ladies and gents 2020 has been some year I think you’ll all agree but after imagining sweaty Becky jumping about in a bikini and veil with her kids then nothing except an alien invasion will top this year going forward after that shitshow 🤣 2020 you may now drop your mic 🎤

Is it just me or does it look like she has a tiny Elton John face on her knee. Like a wee tiny (or not so tiny) dancer 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
FFS why can’t she let this hen do go! You were only off to ‘tenners’ love not the bleeping Maldives! No mention of a honeymoon that’s been cancelled though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ alive she really is so bleeping trashy 🤣🤣 I bet she thinks she looks sooooorrrr sexyyy I’m surprised she didn’t make a tiktok prancing about in her bikini and tea towel though. I’m quite disappointed I could do with a laugh today. On another note, how the duck has she managed to keep those chickens alive for this amount of time?

• Haha
I’ve just seen her bikini shot and WOW 😯 I have no words.....none!! Well ladies and gents 2020 has been some year I think you’ll all agree but after imagining sweaty Becky jumping about in a bikini and veil with her kids then nothing except an alien invasion will top this year going forward after that shitshow 🤣 2020 you may now drop your mic 🎤

Is it just me or does it look like she has a tiny Elton John face on her knee. Like a wee tiny (or not so tiny) dancer 😂
Looks more like this fella to me 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think if he gets to go on his stag that will tip her over the edge. Meltdown pending....
Imagine the lads booked him a granny stripper or something as a joke and his mam in-law big bad Bev showed up 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Christ alive she really is so bleeping trashy 🤣🤣 I bet she thinks she looks sooooorrrr sexyyy I’m surprised she didn’t make a tiktok prancing about in her bikini and tea towel though. I’m quite disappointed I could do with a laugh today. On another note, how the duck has she managed to keep those chickens alive for this amount of time?
Don’t give her ideas for duck sakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing an old fashioned terry toweling nappy? Or is she taking up a new hobby sumo wrestling thay wear bottoms like hers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And there we have it ladies and gents, Rebecca Lamb, once again with her tits out on a mummy vlogger account. I'm more convinced now it was a hand towel as she isn't wearing it.

Edit to add, it appears to be a sarong, just as embarrassing still tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can everyone stop for a second and try to pose the same way she did on that picture so her arms didn’t look as big. Behind your back but up by your boobs. Very weird and very uncomfortable, she looks like a chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Naw she removed the tea towel for the pic what a shame. She must've read what a twit she looked here. Still couldn't resist making her mum knockers center stage

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.