Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie I have laughed to myself more times than I should over the towel/sarong on her head today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't Woody three in August? How is she so proud he's able to recognise numbers and count to ten? Surely that's something they learn at the 20-24 month mark? I hope that poor boy goes to nursery in September. He'll blossom into such a bright and chatty little thing.
He isnt even recognising them. Hes just counting, if she jumbled them all up
And asked him to point to number 7 i doubt he would have a clue.

Oh come on. Woody isn’t behind with numbers. 1-10 is perfectly reasonable at his age.
I do agree but with someone with as much time on their hands as Rebecca does i do think he should no more.

Reactions: 6
The mums will have been banned because although Big Bad Bev perhaps wouldn't mind, Steves mums probably a bit more refined than the lamb rabble and she wouldnt have been able to wear her thong bikini's and do cocaine to her hearts content with Steves mum there 😂 🤦‍♀️

Remember last year in Majorca she was wearing demure 2 pieces and I was shocked thinking she'd maybe turned a corner....THEN! steves mum left and the thongs were out quick as a wink 😳 😳 😳
exactly! With Steve’s mum there she wouldn’t have been able to get off with an 18 year old who’s been dared by his mates to snog someone who looks old enough to be your mum! Beggy thinking she’s all that loving the attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rebecca, Tenners (🥴) will still be there next year looking exactly the same it would have been this year. Meanwhile, many families are facing the rest of their lives without family members and friends due to “all this that’s going on” that has prevented you from sunning your arse cheeks with your one friend and shagging a different lad every night for a week in some weird form of pre celebration of “marrying your best friend” 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if her kids are behind or advanced, or progressing at a normal rate.

nor do I care tbh.

I shouldn’t know, WE SHOULDN’T know.

Their parents and Alfie’s teachers should be the only ones worrying about their education.

BUT!!!
But, unfortunately Rebecca has made her sons her performing monkeys.

we watch them sleeping, writing, reading, playing, eating, napping, brushing their teeth, having tantrums, crying, laughing, fighting.

we thought 2020 was a big box of wank but forget the year,

In what bleeping universe never mind year do you sell your kids childhood for clicks and cash.

so people commenting on their speech, or attitude, or intelligence,
Harsh, but is it surprising 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Seen as channel mum has disappeared from her bio on Instagram and she flashing her thrupenny bits full pelt I take it they’ve binned her off. Also her latest TikTok about it being “as hot as Jamaica” might be seen in bad taste.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a cheap looking munter. I don’t know why she thinks she’s some big sex symbol, does she see what the rest of us see? I mean I’m not body shaming her at all, I don’t mean that, I just mean she’s such an average looking girl.
I said this the other day!! She really is just average! She seems to think otherwise though 🤣

Seen as channel mum has disappeared from her bio on Instagram and she flashing her thrupenny bits full pelt I take it they’ve binned her off. Also her latest TikTok about it being “as hot as Jamaica” might be seen in bad taste.
Channel mum email address is still in her bio and she still follows them :(

Reactions: 7
I hope chsnnel mum have binned her but their standards are low let's be honest. Not sure how anything Ssociated with parenting would want to be associated with her.

I can't get over the sarong Omg

Reactions: 9
I said this the other day!! She really is just average! She seems to think otherwise though 🤣

Channel mum email address is still in her bio and she still follows them :(
No your right it is there I just didn’t press more lol. About time they did she’s hardly mummy blogger material lol.

Reactions: 5
The crappy bride headband that looks like ‘bude’ surely should’ve been brought by the hens and dressed her up on the weekend away - but she’s brought that herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if her kids are behind or advanced, or progressing at a normal rate.

nor do I care tbh.

I shouldn’t know, WE SHOULDN’T know.

Their parents and Alfie’s teachers should be the only ones worrying about their education.

BUT!!!
But, unfortunately Rebecca has made her sons her performing monkeys.

we watch them sleeping, writing, reading, playing, eating, napping, brushing their teeth, having tantrums, crying, laughing, fighting.

we thought 2020 was a big box of wank but forget the year,

In what bleeping universe never mind year do you sell your kids childhood for clicks and cash.

so people commenting on their speech, or attitude, or intelligence,
Harsh, but is it surprising 😕
Hear bloody hear 👍🏽

Reactions: 1
I’m still very angry about her deleting her black square. It was my understanding that you deleted it if you were replacing it with important information. Not 4 selfies of your make up’d dome!
Has she just been as crass as possible today to distract everyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can everyone stop for a second and try to pose the same way she did on that picture so her arms didn’t look as big. Behind your back but up by your boobs. Very weird and very uncomfortable, she looks like a chicken 😂
She’s been spending too much time with them girls’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
I bet she sunbaths topless in the garden wearing just those grey bikini thong things. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m 5 minutes into the video -

So firstly it’s corned beef hash not corn beefed tash. Secondly I am disgusted that she seems to be getting better foods for the chickens to try than her children. Lastly (for now) vanilla essence is for baking Begs, NOT cooking.

As you were.....🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Another tit food haul on YouTube 😴

Channel mum is still in her bio

I hope chsnnel mum have binned her but their standards are low let's be honest. Not sure how anything Ssociated with parenting would want to be associated with her.

I can't get over the sarong Omg
Channel mum is still in her insta bio?

Channel mum is still in her insta bio?

Reactions: 2
Posh beans on toast = cheese on toast with beans on top 😂 too early for this hilarity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she keep churning out the same old tit! Her food shop and meal ideas are the same every single week, she just repeats her videos, they are no different!!!
Must be scraping the barrel when beans on toast and soup is an inspiring meal idea. It would be sad if it wasn’t so hilarious. How is she not embarrassed again!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've yet to watch.. Don't know if I can face it tbh. But is she really still pretending that she gets 14 meals out of her shop when we all know theyve been out to tesco and coop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.