Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely something up here.

Considering she has a platform of 50,000 people and hasn't mentioned it, not even asked for people to give GRYN a follow?

Plus she has numerous influencer friends/contacts and we haven't seen one of them be sent this product.

Reactions: 12
If she has earn 5k before in one month then why is her bathrokm still a tit hole? That would be the first thing I would do if I made 5k in one month! You can pick up a whole bathroom for £500!

If he is trying to set up a crappy teeth whitening business... (which she will be devastated that we've discovered) why isn't she promoting it to 50k people??? Something stinks here 💩
Just watch, once she's caught up here we will get a post about it
'suuuuh Steve's been working on something supeh exciting, it's a realleh realleh expensive tooth whitening kit, you can get it cheaper but we're desperate for monehhh so have made it like sniff 4x more expensive... Its supeh supeh good and stuff.. Go and give it a like'

They clearly don't bloody use it and if they do then the product is shite 😂
He took the business on, it was her mates boyfriends business

Even so, its bizarre she's not mentioned it or tried to promote it when she has such a big (bought or not that's still alot of followers) platform, even on YouTube, you'd have thought she'd do a video about it promoting the product etc..

Everything they do just seems so shady!!

Reactions: 10
What happened to her fashion empire? (Selling eBay crap for more money?) I can’t remember the name of it now but I know you lot will... she was the next Donatella Versace wasn’t she???

Reactions: 8
Her comments about wanting a baby girl have truly upset me. I have boys, I actually wanted boys. I would’ve been happy either way but I’ve never wanted a girl. I was never close to my mum, we don’t have ‘girly dates’ I could never tell her everything, but my boys have come to me about things they’re struggling with and we have days out together just us. Fair enough if it’s how she feels but don’t say she’s speaking for most mums!
It's like a said yesterday, I have a 10yr old and 7 month old boys. My 10yr old would and does come to me with anything. If it's something he's upset about he usually calls me from his bedroom and we go and have a chat. He's a sensitive soul and is a proper mummies boy. He knows who has his back. I wouldn't change it for the world. My 7m old is the most cuddly baby going. I've never looked at either and wished they were a girl. They are both healthy and that's all I ever ask for.

Reactions: 10
It's like a said yesterday, I have a 10yr old and 7 month old boys. My 10yr old would and does come to me with anything. If it's something he's upset about he usually calls me from his bedroom and we go and have a chat. He's a sensitive soul and is a proper mummies boy. He knows who has his back. I wouldn't change it for the world. My 7m old is the most cuddly baby going. I've never looked at either and wished they were a girl. They are both healthy and that's all I ever ask for.
I have 18 Yr old twin boys, and have never wished for a girl. When pregnant all I wished for was healthy babies. Motherhood is a gift not a fashion accessory. Idiots like her annoy me, they use kids as accessories or props for their crap social media 'jobs', because in the real world they are unemployable because of poor education, too lazy or genuinely thinking using their kids to make money is a good idea. Most of the vloggers who have jobs outside of social media and vlog as a sideline, don't tend to use their kids/families as props and seem to be more private to protect their children. But people like Beggy will sell every aspect of their lives, because she's a greedy cow with very limited options to earn money

I have 3 children - 2 girls and a boy. My children and I are very close. I don’t have a tighter bond with my 2 girls at all and I hope when they are older I will share special days with them all not just the girls. My son is an early bird and every morning he comes to me and gives me the biggest cuddle ❤ It’s really sad for her boys that she longs for a girl so much... and so publicly!

Reactions: 11
I think we have to remember that Rebecca doesnt look at her boys as if they’re her children. Alfie was conceived to trap Steve and Woody helped her YouTube blow up. Now they’re seen as money makers but she’s realised that Alfie doesn’t really get that much attention in terms of ads so it’s down to Woody for now until he’s too old. If she seen them as her children, they wouldn’t be treated so badly. They would have proper beds, nice food in their belly and be able to enjoy being children without helping mummy get a pay check. So when she talks of a girl, don’t take it to heart because she’s very far from what any normal person would class as a mother. More like a babysitter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Can only imagine how many people she has angered with that comment about wanting a girl. When I was pregnant, with my second girl, there was some health concerns with the baby. I didn’t think oh I hope it’s a boy/girl. I prayed every day that the baby was ok. Once I had her (and after a couple of weeks in nicu she has thrived and always been very healthy and a complete delight) it surprised me how many people said ‘oh 2 of the same is wonderful, I hate when people ask if you’ll try for another for a girl/boy’. Imagine having 2 (✌) beautiful healthy boys and there she’s sitting claiming to the world she’s not happy cos she just wants a girl.

grow up Rebecca. Be thankful you were able to have children at all.

Reactions: 14
Her tone in response to the furlough question really annoyed me, she was disgusted to be asked that- does she even know what it means? It’s not a bad thing to be on furlough it’s not as if it can be helped! No Steve’s got a business, he’s got a job he’s not been furloughed. Well lucky him!

Reactions: 29
Can only imagine how many people she has angered with that comment about wanting a girl. When I was pregnant, with my second girl, there was some health concerns with the baby. I didn’t think oh I hope it’s a boy/girl. I prayed every day that the baby was ok. Once I had her (and after a couple of weeks in nicu she has thrived and always been very healthy and a complete delight) it surprised me how many people said ‘oh 2 of the same is wonderful, I hate when people ask if you’ll try for another for a girl/boy’. Imagine having 2 (✌) beautiful healthy boys and there she’s sitting claiming to the world she’s not happy cos she just wants a girl.

grow up Rebecca. Be thankful you were able to have children at all.
agree, if she had ever had to experience being told her baby wasn’t healthy or a loss then her attitude would change.

my 1st baby had to have multiple major operations within the first year of his life and when I went on to have more children I honestly just prayed and prayed for them to be healthy, and thankfully they were but the amount of comments I got over wanting girls was an actual joke.
I have 🤟🏼 3 boys and ofcourse I wouldn’t change them for the world, or a girl 😂

Reactions: 9
Her tone in response to the furlough question really annoyed me, she was disgusted to be asked that- does she even know what it means? It’s not a bad thing to be on furlough it’s not as if it can be helped! No Steve’s got a business, he’s got a job he’s not been furloughed. Well lucky him!
She obviously doesn't understand what it means 🙄 probably offended half her viewers too.

Reactions: 14
“I would like a baby girl, anyone thats probably got boys would love a baby girl, I think I speak for most Mums. Obviously I’m not bothered in the slightest if we had another baby and got a boy but it would be nice to have a little girl”

Rebecca why would Mums who have boys love to have a girl? Did they win booby prize getting a boy? Is there something Mums of boys need to gain from having a girl? Do Mums of boys get up in the morning, look at their kids and think I wish I had a girl? We had children and they are boys, why would we then love to have a girl? Am I missing something? Do Mums who have girls wish they have boys? Does the whole world wish they had the opposite gender of children to the ones they have? Does that then mean that Mums with a boy and girl must be content because there is nothing to wish for?

Rebecca you really do talk the biggest load of crap ever!! You do not speak for most Mums.... you speak for yourself!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My 7mo was in intensive care soon as he was born, no issues in pregnancy, complete shock... I did not care about the gender all I wanted to know was if he was alive. I would never wish it upon anybody, she truly truly screams of an uneducated, entitled, ungrateful girl.
She came a cross badly in that video... She was so nervous cos she assumed all the assumptions were from us and she was worried the slats would come up 😂😂
Same reason why she never does lives, why she deletes any opposing comments. Mm she's not intelligent enough to come back with an answer without saying 'well you're just a troll and a bully'

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m concerned...It’s 10:30 and we’ve had no smoothehhhh post,Gooood morninnnn everywunnnn yet or no filtered to duck montage of the fields/gurrlllls 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have 2 girls and a boy and we are all incredibly close. My son was the first grandson/nephew out of 8 but we would all have been just as happy and proud had he been a she. Having almost lost my daughter and son a couple of years ago when they were both seriously ill at the same time it makes me sad when someone like this idiot is desperate for a girl when the health and well-being of your child is the most important thing ever!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If she has earn 5k before in one month then why is her bathrokm still a tit hole? That would be the first thing I would do if I made 5k in one month! You can pick up a whole bathroom for £500!

I did wonder if Luke Craven was linked to her bestest bridesmaid Lauren Craven.

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice last nights post was just her version of Olivia Bucks Monday post. Which no doubt was a Carbon copy of 500 other ‘influencers’.

Reactions: 6
Wow how many times does she bloody sniff in that video 🙈 does she not notice it when she watches it back?! Also anyone think she came across really smug 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.