Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow how many times does she bloody sniff in that video 🙈 does she not notice it when she watches it back?! Also anyone think she came across really smug 🙄
She is just your typical smug faced, bully, thinks she’s above everyone else, witch! That video has shown her true colours. Wonder why the radio silence 🤨

Reactions: 19
Her tone in response to the furlough question really annoyed me, she was disgusted to be asked that- does she even know what it means? It’s not a bad thing to be on furlough it’s not as if it can be helped! No Steve’s got a business, he’s got a job he’s not been furloughed. Well lucky him!
shes so out of touch with Covid 19/government policies etc. I think she thinks furlough is the same as benefits.. hope shes been told how stuck up she came across as!

Reactions: 21
Just seen this comment... She's even liked it but just ignored it lol.. Won't even tell her adoring fans what he does.. Why the secrecy? Or even just say Steve's got his own business we're just trying to set it up so don't want to say what it is yet...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why do an assumptions video then accuse people of being nosey? Do you know what the word ‘assumption’ means Rebecca?

Reactions: 27
Just seen this comment... She's even liked it but just ignored it lol.. Won't even tell her adoring fans what he does.. Why the secrecy? Or even just say Steve's got his own business we're just trying to set it up so don't want to say what it is yet...
That top is awful. It looks like part of a period fancy dress costume. All she needs is a lacy bonnet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I would like a baby girl, anyone thats probably got boys would love a baby girl, I think I speak for most Mums. Obviously I’m not bothered in the slightest if we had another baby and got a boy but it would be nice to have a little girl”

Rebecca why would Mums who have boys love to have a girl? Did they win booby prize getting a boy? Is there something Mums of boys need to gain from having a girl? Do Mums of boys get up in the morning, look at their kids and think I wish I had a girl? We had children and they are boys, why would we then love to have a girl? Am I missing something? Do Mums who have girls wish they have boys? Does the whole world wish they had the opposite gender of children to the ones they have? Does that then mean that Mums with a boy and girl must be content because there is nothing to wish for?

Rebecca you really do talk the biggest load of crap ever!! You do not speak for most Mums.... you speak for yourself!!!!!!
I have one of each (I won, I won, yay!) and literally no one asks if you’re having anymore. It’s like you have one of each now you couldn’t possibly want another child. All seems to be about getting both genders like it’s a big game you have to win! It’s crazy.

Reactions: 14
I actually think she looks good in this picture. Natural, relaxed, average size and shape, jeans and a jumper. Typical mum. No, she’s not dressed like a fashion influencer, but she is a mum vlogger. She doesn’t need to prance around in a bikini, Or flash her neeps every other day. If that’s what she wants to do she needs an only fans.
Absolutely agree! It does however lack the 'slimming mirror effect' which shatters her claims of size 10. That's what I was getting at. 😎
They could’ve chose to answer a different question if they didn’t want people to know.
Dumb shits.
She wouldn't be centre of attention then though! She is giving Tattle some controversy on purpose, pathetic bleep!

Reactions: 4
Watching that assumptions video, imagine her sitting down for a job interview having to answer questions 😂😂 she better hope this YouTube tit works out for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She 100% thought furlough meant benefits! How thick can you get to not know what that means 🤦‍♀️ She clearly doesn’t watch the news or engage in current affairs does she. “Steve is not on furlough he does work” 🙄🙄 ffs everyone who is on furlough works that’s the whole point of it! Painful to watch her 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
“This used to be a huge tree, so so big and tall and huge”

really glad she’s homeschooling alfie for the foreseeable.
really glad.

Susie was laying an egg, Candy is so bleeping funny, what does the other one do?
This is why Lucy Jessica Carter only had two gurls,
the third just isn’t bleeping needed.

She 100% thought furlough meant benefits! How thick can you get to not know what that means 🤦‍♀️ She clearly doesn’t watch the news or engage in current affairs does she. “Steve is not on furlough he does work” 🙄🙄 ffs everyone who is on furlough works that’s the whole point of it! Painful to watch her 😩😩😩
I’m surprised Steve could pronounce furlough 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ooh someone’s been crying this morning!
If the thick witch can earn £5k in a month ( yeah right) then landscaping the garden shouldn’t be a problem. Home renovations should be more than painting old furniture too! I bet her tax returns made interesting reading.....
I hope there wasn’t a preservation order on that big huge tree!

Reactions: 14
Ooh someone’s been crying this morning!
If the thick witch can earn £5k in a month ( yeah right) then landscaping the garden shouldn’t be a problem. Home renovations should be more than painting old furniture too! I bet her tax returns made interesting reading.....
I hope there wasn’t a preservation order on that big huge tree!
Just watched the story in the garden. Wow, that is a lot of work that needs to be done and it will cost a lot of money, even if you do it yourselves. It needs diggers, skips, soil etc.

It will never ever happen. That garden won’t get levelled etc. It really isn’t that big a garden for the location/style of property and so much of it is impractical and her ideas are costly.

She doesn’t earn £5,000 a month otherwise the bathrooms would be done...they aren’t that expensive they could pay for them in a month.

Reactions: 18
I’m hoping Hmrc are watching her assumptions video....pretty sure her tax returns won’t reflect the £5k she says she earns...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen her garden video, we are doing something similar in our garden. She is in for a shock cost wise!!
First point, a dry stone wall is not strong enough to be a retaining wall, to build the retaining wall, then build a dry stone wall on the outside (if that’s the plan), fill in, level and turf(?) she is looking at about £20k +
It will never happen!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Absolutely agree! It does however lack the 'slimming mirror effect' which shatters her claims of size 10. That's what I was getting at. 😎
She wouldn't be centre of attention then though! She is giving Tattle some controversy on purpose, pathetic bleep!
haha sorry please don’t think I was giving you a dig. I was agreeing with you too. That magic mirror cuts off half her body. I hope she realises that we would all be less critical of her if she didn’t filter her pictures or try to squeeze in to clothes that are too small. Chuck on a size 14 pair of jeans and own it. Whilst your at it, rebrand your page, remove all traces of the boys and just be the Rebecca Lamb show, its what you want and your lying to everyone trying to pull off mummy vlogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.