Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Once again I am in utter shock after watching her food haul!!

Firstly Rebecca, if this is your ‘job’ and you insist on vlogging your food shop every week/2 weeks then put some effort into it. Try grouping your shopping into categories on your table..... fruits/veg, dairy, meat, frozen, cereals, food cupboards, special buys. It is makes for a much easier viewing experience. Do some research, watch how others with a larger following do it. Also if you did it this way you might see the gaps in your shopping ie not enough fresh items.

Secondly, as somebody who works in the health sector please take my advice that you are at huge risk of causing damage to your children’s health if they continue to eat as they are. You make reference to the kids being fussy eaters and not liking fruit but week after week you never buy a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables for them to try. Is your plan to never give them a variety of fruit? Do you plan on introducing them at some point? In a few weeks? Months? Years? The bananas you bought would last a family of four around 3/4 days, the blueberries would be finished in a day and the fruit selection would be eaten by the boys in a day....... and that was it 😢!! This shop is for 2 weeks, you had the meals planned out, you are eating store cupboard meals for the majority of the 2 weeks so I’m guessing there isn’t a top up shop for fresh items!! Your children should be eating 5 portions of fruit and veg a day...... more than half that table should have been filled with fresh ingredients and possibly a top up shop required. You are at home all day every day, you have the perfect opportunity to make everyday about food, activities about food, learning about fruits and veg, fun taste sessions, making fruit into animals/characters on the plate, sticker charts for tasting new foods. You live in a beautiful part of the country, surely there must be farm shops who would deliver a fruit/veg box which would be an exciting tasting experience for the boys.

Rebecca you need to make some changes now or you risk damaging your children’s health!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Each_peach

VIP Member
She's doing an ad for baby food when woody is almost 3 🙄🙄🙄
I fucking despair with this woman. Anything for a bit of money. I'd be embarrassed to show everyone my almost 3 old saying baby food pouches were his favourite.
If he likes banana mango and pineapple so much, just give him FRESH banana, mango, and pineapple.

SOZ begs but anything in a pouch isn't "fresh"and if they really are, it's just fucking mushed up fruit with a massive price tag on. Piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'Was I popular? I don't know. I was prom queen, does that make me popular? Everyone hung out in a big group. I had lots of friends. I don't know. Does that make me popular?'

The humble brag turns my stomach.

There will have been kids fucking miserable at school Bex hun, you were just too self involved to notice they existed.

And don't fucking outright lie and say you stop taking pictures if the kids ask. A few weeks ago you uploaded an Insta story with Alfie asking not to be filmed and you continued. Some of us were so disturbed by it we emailed Channel Mum.

Where does Steve work, MI5? Is he in fact the next James Bond? There's only two reasons you'd keep Steve's job a secret. 1, the government have instructed you to. 2, the tax man can't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Bec3007

VIP Member
Oh come on. Woody isn’t behind with numbers. 1-10 is perfectly reasonable at his age.

Reactions: 31

virgofalls

VIP Member
Those sandals are garish. I don't know about anyone else but I always buy my kids neutral coloured sandals (navy, tan) so that they go with everything.

Those neon things would probably only go with an all black or an all white outfit as a pop of colour but she'll be pairing them with everything, those muted toned shorts for example.

😂 I know that was a long comment for a pair of sandals.

• Haha

BrooklynNights

The video of Steve asleep 😮 if my husband took a video of me asleep and posted it to 50+ thousand people, I would go crazy 😩

Bec3007

VIP Member
I wish Rebecca would do a Mrs M and fuck off too 🙄 Id miss this thread because the people on it are amazing but social media would be a better place with one less beggy twat on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mum24

Chatty Member
I found her attitude towards furloughed workers deeply offensive
Her face when the question was asked was so snide and smirky 'No Steve's not on furlough he's a business man, he has a business so No No definitely not' then the side eye look to camera, she clearly thinks the scheme is something to do with skiving not innocent people getting some temporary support with their income due to no fault of their own, she's either uneducated on the subject or just plain nasty but either way her attitude stank .
THIS
I thought this too... She looked offended.. As if its people who are claiming something or not working through choice... She rolled her eyes throughout the video and saying people are nosey.. You're the one who asked people to say what they thought?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Ok I’ve finally snapped and had to unfollow her. With everything going on in the world at the minute this self centred BINT can only post pictures of HERSELF or her rolls. What about posting about BLM? Or that she’s going to chat to Alfie and Woody about racism and educate them that we are all the same regardless of our skin colour?? She would honestly rather get 5000 likes on a half naked photo than 200 likes on a post of her educating her children or even herself about racism. What a fucking joke of a woman she is. And like someone previously said... people have had cancer operations pushed back due to corona virus.. people haven’t been able to kiss their loved ones goodbye in hospital before they take their last breaths or even attend their funerals and all she cares about is that her shitty slutty hen do to ‘tenners’ has been cancelled. Stop the world because I want to get off. I’ve seen her post ONCE about the wedding being postponed yet every other post is about this fucking hen do with her imaginary friends!! Jesus she makes me SO angry!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mum24

Chatty Member
You should be ashamed Rebecca. Ashamed that you feel NOW is the time for posting photos of yourself half naked in 2 days moaning about a tacky holiday and preaching about body positivity (which you have none of as your videos are highly edited) everyone on Instagram is and should be feeling a little odd about posting full normal content this week..
Ashamed that your kids are sleeping on mattresses on the floor
Ashamed they're sitting on half a sofa cos you're too tight to buy one.
Ashamed that your chickens get a better diet than your kids
Ashamed that you had the nerve to post an advert about child safety in the home when we've all seen your kids climbing on a rock wall, jumping on a trampoline with no net next to said wall, your toddler stands on the table and you let him wave knives around without correcting him.
Ashamed that you decided to publicly support meldrum after her blunders.
I could go on but im making my kids some tuna eggy bread finished with chocolate pancake and chocolate milkshake and a cake for lunch. (joke obvs)

• Heart
  • Haha