Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As above, if it were anything DV like, she would be hiding them and would be very aware they are there and I highly doubt flashing them on her stories and in her YT videos.

I have several similar ones all up the back of my forearm, only on my right arm and my husband noticed before I did. Took me a while to figure out where they were from but it's putting my forearm on the babies cot at night to hoist him up for night needs.

Reactions: 3
If yous lot did a daily workout like Rebecca and had some plastic surgery maybe you cud reach Ur obs dreams of bagging Ur own Steve🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
I think that comment is a bit too far. Bordering on trolling. Saying she is thicker than she looks and calling her a lazy cow?

It’s one thing to say those things here,but to actually comment that to her seems trolly.

to clarify I personally think she’s Thicker than two planks of wood. But I wouldn’t write that on her page or message her that.
this 100%

if you’re going to post a comment like that on anyone’s Instagram at least have the balls to do it from something other than an anonymous account.

Reactions: 4
this 100%

if you’re going to post a comment like that on anyone’s Instagram at least have the balls to do it from something other than an anonymous account.
I totally agree, but regardless of the account whether it’s real or anonymous, she blocks and deletes anyway. Anything that doesn’t say you’re wonderful and she ignores it.

I had bruises on the inside of my arm from reaching outside my top window to clean the outside of it, when I realised what it could look like to people I made sure they was covered last thing I wanted was people worrying. She knows people will notice, is she showing them off? I don’t understand it

Reactions: 1
I had bruises on the inside of my arm from reaching outside my top window to clean the outside of it, when I realised what it could look like to people I made sure they was covered last thing I wanted was people worrying. She knows people will notice, is she showing them off? I don’t understand it
Attention seeking.plain and simple. She doesn’t care how she gets it as long as she gets it. I can’t even see any bruises 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
If they were bruises from abuse she wouldn’t display them! She’d wear long sleeve tops or put loads of bracelets / makeup on To cover them! Speaking from experience. You don’t keep putting your arm up for the camera to see and then upload it! Just attention seeeeekingggg

Reactions: 6
Find this bruise chat a bit odd, to me they look like everyday bruises 🤷🏼‍♀️ I always have some sort of bruise on my arms or legs, and I don’t think it would have crossed her mind that she should address why she has a bruise on her arm, if she did then that’s when I would think it was fishy. She probably hasn’t even noticed until she read it here

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Find this bruise chat a bit odd, to me they look like everyday bruises 🤷🏼‍♀️ I always have some sort of bruise on my arms or legs, and I don’t think it would have crossed her mind that she should address why she has a bruise on her arm, if she did then that’s when I would think it was fishy. She probably hasn’t even noticed until she read it here
This

This is me too, covered completely in bruises from running around cleaning or playing with the kids but if I had a bruise like that on my arm that I was showing off on a video that I could clearly see it was shown in I’d probably explain it. If I held my arm up and had a bruise like that in front of a friend or even just my husband I would explain it because it’s a big bruise 😂 but I once had an accident years ago that resulted in the nurse asking questions to ascertain if I was being abused and ever since Iv always felt the need to justify myself 😂 my husband is a saint, treats me wonderfully and I’d hate anyone to ever dare question him 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree I think the bruises thing and dv being brought up is touchy... She clearly has problems and her and Steve clearly do (like most couples) but to be picking up bruises & throwing around dv is a bit far in my opinion! 😊 I am covered in bruises I don't even notice lol, walking into a door fram, banging the kitchen table etc...
This is probably exactly what she wants us to do so she can claim troll and bullying... So please let's be careful! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m late to the new Aldi food shop video. Chicken spread for sandwiches and stuff🤢 a girl I know gives this to her dog as a treat

Are these really fake tan marks? They’re on the shopping video aswell and look like bruises to me
defintiely look like bruises to me, I dont like the girl but i wouldn't wish any harm on her so hopefully she didn't get them in a restraint way

Nobody has thrown domestic violence around though? Not one comment saying 2ss has done XYZ. I reckon she's had a wild bang after too much blossom hill and is flashing the aftermath 🤷‍♀️ Just commenting on what can clearly be seen in her videos the same as everyone had something to say about the love-bite/chicken scratch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
ah no they could be from anything. I get them from leaning over my bedside table to get my hair straighteners, I get them from hoisting my twins car seats, from sex even.

plus we all know beggy wears the trousers in the relationship so i doubt they are from steve. She probably just fell over outside. I get bruises all the time

I’m not saying there is DV going on, I just think she should address it considering there are clearly some people who have a genuine issue with her. I dislike her but I don’t get off on making her life a misery. I don’t comment on her things or anything like that, I’ve never went a step too far. However her life is so public and so it’s easy for anyone to put 1+1 together and get 5 🙃

• Heart
Nobody has thrown domestic violence around though? Not one comment saying 2ss has done XYZ. I reckon she's had a wild bang after too much blossom hill and is flashing the aftermath 🤷‍♀️ Just commenting on what can clearly be seen in her videos the same as everyone had something to say about the love-bite/chicken scratch.
Dv has been mentioned and someone said they hoped they weren't from being restrained against her will... Noone accusing anything directly I just think we need to be careful about not crossing a line is all! I don't want to give her the satisfaction that she could call us bullies and trolls... No hate here as believe me I think her AND Steve are bleeping tossers lol

What will come of this assumption video then seeing as she only ever answers things she's happy to answer...

Reactions: 4
They look like dirty fake tan marks to me. An apprentice we had in work once used to have the worse ones on her wrists and ankles (was summer) because she clearly didn’t wash properly before applying. That would be similar to beggy given she washes once a month.

Exactly this. We know every tiny detail about her life, I didn’t even mention domestic violence I just expected her to mention them as she does with everything else. Someone mentioned we could be accused of trolling? I’m literally just pointing out what I can see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.