Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bleeping raging at what they're doing to that piece of history. Those walls and trees have stood for decades and you're gutting it all so you can have your patio heater and modular grey garden furniture? duck off back to a town with AstroTurf if you don't like any of the original features of the garden!

That poor tree. 😩 They're ignorant morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So she's been reading here this morning and been having a cry...
I don't like the thought of making someone cry but can't she see that she is the one who is deceitful.. This is all her doing, what she CHOOSES to put out there..
Honestly these influencers cannot take any criticism can they. When the day comes that they all HAVE to get a real job wtf will they do? Cry every time a customer is rude and believe me that is ALOT of times lol.
FFS she wouldn’t need to work where I work!! They’re a right bunch of witches they’d cut your feet for a Mars bar out the vending machine if it was the last one LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think she’s incredibly thick to 1. Take the wall down
2. Film it so there is proof she’s done it.
I’ve screen recorded it, as shes known for deleting and pretending certain things never happened 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I'm so confused. On yesterday's grid post she spread the joyful knowledge that positive thoughts bring a positive life. I was so excited to follow her influential guidance and start this new chapter of thinking happy thoughts and seeing them happen.

But this morning Bex hun is feeling sad. Did she not think positive when she woke up, or does her philosophy not actually work?

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Forget your garden needing a bit of TLC love, your family of 4 sit on half a sofa and your two children sleep on the floor! 🤢

Reactions: 17
So the barn is attached to the house. I wouldn’t want that manky crap anywhere near my house

Reactions: 7
“I would like a baby girl, anyone thats probably got boys would love a baby girl, I think I speak for most Mums. Obviously I’m not bothered in the slightest if we had another baby and got a boy but it would be nice to have a little girl”

Rebecca why would Mums who have boys love to have a girl? Did they win booby prize getting a boy? Is there something Mums of boys need to gain from having a girl? Do Mums of boys get up in the morning, look at their kids and think I wish I had a girl? We had children and they are boys, why would we then love to have a girl? Am I missing something? Do Mums who have girls wish they have boys? Does the whole world wish they had the opposite gender of children to the ones they have? Does that then mean that Mums with a boy and girl must be content because there is nothing to wish for?

Rebecca you really do talk the biggest load of crap ever!! You do not speak for most Mums.... you speak for yourself!!!!!!
She should NEVER speak for other mums, because she's got no idea what a mother is and that's why the boys are seen as a means of income rather than her children. Her responses really showed her for the idiot that she truly is, maybe she didn't get the overwhelming response from her sheep that she expected, hence her claiming to be having an off day. She's incapable of thinking of other people or their feelings.

Bet the place is riddled with vermin. Wouldnt want to live near that!!🐀🐀🐀
Rat boy lives in the dungeon with her, so he probably keeps all other vermin away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think she’s incredibly thick to 1. Take the wall down
2. Film it so there is proof she’s done it.
I’ve screen recorded it, as shes known for deleting and pretending certain things never happened 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was just about to ask if someone had kept it for our records 🤭.

Reactions: 9
Bet she's got Steve and the boys quickly rebuilding that wall now 😄. Setting booby traps up their drive in case inspectors arrive to investigate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I may be playing devils advocate here but I actually feel a little sorry for her regarding her apparent desperation to have a girl. It makes me wonder where this longing comes from and what she is/thinks she is lacking in her life.

I'm pregnant with my second child & second boy. I have to admit I went through a phase where I questioned if I was disappointed he wasnt a girl however I put this 100% down to other people i.e my MIL being desperate for a girl very vocally and other family members almost showing pity like "oh well at least he's healthy" or "a girl would have been nice". I even learned that my Mother text a relative who is TTC and basically said that she needed to have a girl as I wasn't! before I announced the gender I was over the moon to have a brother for my Son, I always pictured having boys and it felt so right for me, my Son is so loving, caring and affectionate and I can't wait to meet his sibling. I'm now upset that I let anyone else make me consider that I was disappointed in having another boy, especially since I suffered a miscarriage in-between. Anyway it made me wonder if Rebecca felt that pressure around having Woody and now considering a third she feels like she needs a girl to keep others happy and to conform to what people might expect a 'perfect family' to be. I hope she sees the perfection she already has in two healthy boys and that if she does have a third it's not solely out of hoping for a girl.

I see her do and say many things that I disagree with but something about her really does make me feel sorry for her. Maybe it's pregnancy hormones?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she probably earned 5k once and they moved to the dungeon on the back of it. And now she’s up and down with her trainers displayed on a crusty unit left by the old owners, half a sofa (😂), and no proper beds for her kids.

Maybe she doesn’t want anybody to know about GRYN (hurts me to say that) because she knows it’s a shite product that Tattle will see straight through.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone know who knows her address should look up recent planning applications

Reactions: 5
It's pointless her doing the garden right now, by the time it will be done winter will be in and they'll abandon it again like they did all last year so it'll be ruined again. She's thick, they need to sort the inside first because to me that is barely liveable in, there is clear structural issues as well as damp/mould etc. Sort the basics rather than fannying around in your garden that isn't that bad.

Reactions: 13
She does say they’re removing the wall? And then she does show the pile of wall that’s already been removed?
I take it they’ve asked permission to remove wall (extend wall) and also checked if it was okay to remove the tree because apparently whether it’s your land or not you can’t just go chopping them down, who knew.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But they can apply for funding for the extended wall from The Dry Stone Wall Association, there’s a phone number on the Government website and stuff........ *sniff

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would of thought people would of messaged her asking if she got permission and then she would of posted another story “yeah guys *sniff* we did get permission *sniff* and stuff to knock down this old cute, very old wall thing *sniff* so yeah we did get permission and stuff”... I’m actually surprised she hasn’t mentioned it, But then again, she likes the attention!

Reactions: 10
That house is just too much of a project for dumb and dumber. I don't think I'll ever understand why they bought it.

It's actually such a shame that it wasn't sold to someone who could have restored and developed it and truly respected the history etc.

They've been in 18 months and all they've done is painted and put carpet down in two rooms. They haven't even replaced that 30 year old bathroom suite . If they can't spare £500 to update that then they're not going to be spending big bucks on anything else. It's ALLLLL talk with them. The house won't change for years.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.