Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering Steve sells teeth whitening products, you’d think they would both have lovely pearly whites 🙃
Rebecca’s teeth look like werther’s originals and Steve looks like he’s got a mouth full of french fries.
Maybe that’s why they keep it separate, too embarrassed to put their name to a cheap crappy product from China that doesn’t work.
This has absolutely killed me🤣🤣 werther’s originals though🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s so funny because it’s so true

Why do her toes give me the heebie jeebies🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s played Beyoncé‘s run the world for her bleeping chickens.

YES I bleeping CAN BECAUSE EVERY TIME I SEE YA’ GURL PEPPA AND HER HOMIES MY BRAIN INSTANTLY HUMS
🎵🎵 “gurls....who run the world....gurls...who run the world....gurls....we run this mutha 🎵🎵

and I shake my lil’ ass with peppa, funny as duck candy and that other one I never remember thats so “broody“ she wants to get knocked up...#notbecca
slaggy Susie?
Omg 😆 this is hilarious 😂 ! Made my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% there's going to be a post featuring one of two things in the coming weeks

1. Steve making the chicken wire twice as high so the 'girls' are permanently penned into that crappy boring muddy run day in day out.
OR
2. The 'girls' needed more freedom but they're turning every bit of grass over into mud, ruining Mr Perfectionist lawn and outdoor revamp plans so we've had to let them go to a super lovely farm .

Option 1 in my opinion is cruel end of.
Option 2 Steve is definitely going to get pissed off and won't sit back and watch them digging holes everywhere just because she was to thick to realise the reality of free ranging, So will she do right by her animals or let him that rules the roost call the shots 👀 👀

Reactions: 6
100% there's going to be a post featuring one of two things in the coming weeks

1. Steve making the chicken wire twice as high so the 'girls' are permanently penned into that crappy boring muddy run day in day out.
OR
2. The 'girls' needed more freedom but they're turning every bit of grass over into mud, ruining Mr Perfectionist lawn and outdoor revamp plans so we've had to let them go to a super lovely farm .

Option 1 in my opinion is cruel end of.
Option 2 Steve is definitely going to get pissed off and won't sit back and watch them digging holes everywhere just because she was to thick to realise the reality of free ranging, So will she do right by her animals or let him that rules the roost call the shots 👀 👀
I cant wait till the rats arrive anf start eating the chicken food. My neighbour had chickens thay got rid because of the rats!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ive just found a rare photo of Beggy and Beaver trying to get the girls back in the ‘coop’.

325F7F36-C28B-498A-81D3-D8C2820A2414.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She will have no grass left soon.. look what the chickens have done to there run 😱😭 her garden will be one big muddy mess with broken down walls and rocks pilled high!! They should of stuck to decorating/renovating one room at a time shes trying to do bits to everything but is really destroying what could be a beautiful house!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but why do we want to see Alfie brushing his teeth. duck off woman.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Actually devastated that she didn't name one of the chickens Bev 😔 imagine the commentary... Big Bad Bev is on the loose! Bev laid an egg! Bev is clucking! Bev is broody! Bev loves ma eggeh tunnahhhh... gutted I am.😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We don't want or need to see Alfie brushing his teeth... Thought you didn't show them much anymore? I don't know anyone who 1.takes photos of their kids brushing their teeth and 2. Puts it out for the world to see..

Maybe she's only doing it cos it's been said on here how bad their teeth will be cos of their diet of 90% sugar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We don't want or need to see Alfie brushing his teeth... Thought you didn't show them much anymore? I don't know anyone who 1.takes photos of their kids brushing their teeth and 2. Puts it out for the world to see..

Maybe she's only doing it cos it's been said on here how bad their teeth will be cos of their diet of 90% sugar 😂
She's just weird, at what point was she with him brushing his teeth did she think, wait this is the perfect selfie opportunity. I mean who even thinks that?

Reactions: 13
Content this morning - Alfie brushing his teeth and more videos of the fields. Wow, gets more and more boring everyday, how can people be interested!?

Reactions: 18
Loads of fields you can't even really enjoy because the weather in yorkshire is always tit.

Reactions: 4
I wish Rebecca would do a Mrs M and duck off too 🙄 Id miss this thread because the people on it are amazing but social media would be a better place with one less beggy twit on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think that Meldrum’s removal from social media will encourage other vloggers and influencers like beggy lamb to come off of social media too?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.