Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it wasn't such an emotive topic I'd be laughing. I actually feel this is more disrespectful of her. She does not believe we need educating. She has jumped on another bandwagon just like the tragi c Caroline flack death to make herself seek more relatable. How dare you. If you don't care or don't understand nor have the desire to learn then please keep your mouth shut.

Tut tut tut... She's keeping up to date on here today isn't she.
How do you intend to educate your children on racism Rebecca?? Come on then give us some tips if you're so keen.
Her husband is a racist the tweets were posted here a while back

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched Rebecca in so long (months). She seems very different! She doesn't seem to shout (not that Im moaning) or her 'bubbly ditsy' self seems to be gone. During the video ahe seems to be almost rushing through to hurry up and finish. She doesn't sound like she is enjoying making videos at all! No enthusiasm, very flat.... Actually sounded like she might burst into tears at any stage. Or maybe its just me?

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched Rebecca in so long (months). She seems very different! She doesn't seem to shout (not that Im moaning) or her 'bubbly ditsy' self seems to be gone. During the video ahe seems to be almost rushing through to hurry up and finish. She doesn't sound like she is enjoying making videos at all! No enthusiasm, very flat.... Actually sounded like she might burst into tears at any stage. Or maybe its just me?
It isn’t just you 😊 she’s never been the same since they moved to that house and I’m sure her pride took a bit of a fall when Steve was made redundant / left his job, there was no more ‘we’re collecting another brand new car’ to vlog, no shopping or eating out at a weekend!
Before lockdown she was stuck in that house 24/7 so nothings changed for her and it never will, she’ll be filming the same hill and field for her stories / DITL and we’ll have the Aldi food shop with the same food / meal plans because this is Rebecca’s life now and I don’t think she’s very happy with it at all!

Reactions: 18
It isn’t just you 😊 she’s never been the same since they moved to that house and I’m sure her pride took a bit of a fall when Steve was made redundant / left his job, there was no more ‘we’re collecting another brand new car’ to vlog, no shopping or eating out at a weekend!
Before lockdown she was stuck in that house 24/7 so nothings changed for her and it never will, she’ll be filming the same hill and field for her stories / DITL and we’ll have the Aldi food shop with the same food / meal plans because this is Rebecca’s life now and I don’t think she’s very happy with it at all!
How could you ever be happy if your life revolved around expensive purchases, shopping, eating out, showing off watches/handbags/cars and going on holidays 2/3 times a year, then suddenly your life is living in the country in a run down old house, run down cars and the only trip out is the weekly shop to Aldi.

For some people that could be the dream, doing up an old house, gardening, growing veg and walks in the country. But Rebecca showed herself to be very much in love with the money and the lifestyle that she had. That’s absolutely fine, Steve worked for his money and it was his to do with as he pleased. you can see now how much Rebecca craves that lifestyle back, she craves constant attention, grabs any brand that is willing to throw some money her way then spends it just as quick. Let’s face it, she signed up to wealthy steve, not wannabe farmer Steve.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact that Steve is quite happy to now go and do whatever he can on the land and doesn't have a proper job (that we are aware of) just shows he was only where he was because of his Dad.

Any self respecting professional in his position would have been snapped up elsewhere and more importantly would have wanted to continue in their career within another company.

Rebecca saw money signs when she met Steve, hence chased him. Their lives are a million miles apart from what they were 2 years ago. No wonder they both look as miserable as sin.

They might have a £400k house but that's literally ALL they have, probably every penny of her contract with Channel Mum and any ads go straight to the mortgage and are left with very little else, hence they shop in Aldi and the only place she generally shops for clothes is ebay and primark.

They want to give off the vibe they have money when in fact they don't, the only new things they have are gifted, they have half a sofa for christ sake, she's painted everything to within an inch of its life and then she calls it upcycling, I mean she has a cupboard displaying what she thinks will make people jealous but it has bleeping massive holes in the back and hopes people won't notice. I could go on......

They are certainly not people I would look at and be jealous of in a million years. I'd rather my £220k house in the middle of a village, I drive a decent car, have clothes on my back, my 2 boys want for nothing and certainly get everything before myself and my husband, they sleep on actual beds (and a cot) that I have paid for and i have a full bleeping sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The fact that Steve is quite happy to now go and do whatever he can on the land and doesn't have a proper job (that we are aware of) just shows he was only where he was because of his Dad.

Any self respecting professional in his position would have been snapped up elsewhere and more importantly would have wanted to continue in their career within another company.

Rebecca saw money signs when she met Steve, hence chased him. Their lives are a million miles apart from what they were 2 years ago. No wonder they both look as miserable as sin.

They might have a £400k house but that's literally ALL they have, probably every penny of her contract with Channel Mum and any ads go straight to the mortgage and are left with very little else, hence they shop in Aldi and the only place she generally shops for clothes is ebay and primark.

They want to give off the vibe they have money when in fact they don't, the only new things they have are gifted, they have half a sofa for christ sake, she's painted everything to within an inch of its life and then she calls it upcycling, I mean she has a cupboard displaying what she thinks will make people jealous but it has bleeping massive holes in the back and hopes people won't notice. I could go on......

They are certainly not people I would look at and be jealous of in a million years. I'd rather my £220k house in the middle of a village, I drive a decent car, have clothes on my back, my 2 boys want for nothing and certainly get everything before myself and my husband, they sleep on actual beds (and a cot) that I have paid for and i have a full bleeping sofa.
I’m pretty sure Steve has other property he rents out, so they get income from that but I can’t see where else they actually get their money from? I mean the money to live mortgage/food/WiFi/clothes/utilities....I’m sure the council tax on that place will be extortionate!

The fact I can just search for their house and find their address in literally 2 seconds is frightening!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
[
I’m pretty sure Steve has other property he rents out, so they get income from that but I can’t see where else they actually get their money from? I mean the money to live mortgage/food/WiFi/clothes/utilities....I’m sure the council tax on that place will be extortionate!

The fact I can just search for their house and find their address in literally 2 seconds is frightening!
Their council tax is £1995 a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg the address i so easily found. It comes first in the search completed with the map of thr house (the layout of the house). So easy for burglars.
Also would love to see the other rooms. We only see the living room, kitchen and bedroom, what about the rest? It would do my head in to have unfinished rooms. Why they didnt go for normal 3bedroom house without the excessive rooms that they dont use anyway??

Reactions: 9
I find it telling that they have decorated the house, especially the beauty room/spare room with grey carpets, white furniture and neutral walls. All common features of a new build, modern house - which is fine but why not buy a modern house the first place 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20

Back along she said she didn’t make enough to pay the mortgage and that she pays for the food shopping, she said they have a really big mortgage now they have moved

Reactions: 4
Omg the address i so easily found. It comes first in the search completed with the map of thr house (the layout of the house). So easy for burglars.
Also would love to see the other rooms. We only see the living room, kitchen and bedroom, what about the rest? It would do my head in to have unfinished rooms. Why they didnt go for normal 3bedroom house without the excessive rooms that they dont use anyway??
The rest probably still look how they did when they moved in, not very gramable.

Reactions: 8
I didn't even want to move to a house where I had to spend 20/30k doing it up, never mind what her house would cost to put right 🥴 they are absolutely barking crazy to take that on. Why would you take on a fixer upper house with NO savings?!? I'm assuming they have to pay sewage costs too as they live out in the sticks, as well as a big mortgage, c.tax, travel costs, 2 cars, all the utilities , 2 growing lads, 2 dogs. Now the bloody chickens...None of them have a decent stable job behind them. It's very precarious, it stresses me out as a viewer even🥴😳

Reactions: 21
I think Rebecca is unhappy with her life I think that’s why she never stops eating crap since moving to this house it looks like eating cake and chocolate is the only thing that she enjoys. She did eat more healthy in the old house from what I saw in her videos and now it’s anything sweet she can stuff her face with I think for that few minutes of eating cake she’s happy then the rest of the time she’s bored stiff with her life ...i think it’s quite sad 😔

Reactions: 15
I didn't even want to move to a house where I had to spend 20/30k doing it up, never mind what her house would cost to put right 🥴 they are absolutely barking crazy to take that on. Why would you take on a fixer upper house with NO savings?!? I'm assuming they have to pay sewage costs too as they live out in the sticks, as well as a big mortgage, c.tax, travel costs, 2 cars, all the utilities , 2 growing lads, 2 dogs. Now the bloody chickens...None of them have a decent stable job behind them. It's very precarious, it stresses me out as a viewer even🥴😳
Honestly, I think I would be laying awake at night thinking how the duck am I meant to pay for all of this 😬

I spent 9 months saving up for the SMP part of my mat leave and 3 months unpaid as the thought stressed me out.

All it takes is for enough people to see her say something wrong (before it's deleted) and it's game over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think Rebecca is unhappy with her life I think that’s why she never stops eating crap since moving to this house it looks like eating cake and chocolate is the only thing that she enjoys. She did eat more healthy in the old house from what I saw in her videos and now it’s anything sweet she can stuff her face with I think for that few minutes of eating cake she’s happy then the rest of the time she’s bored stiff with her life ...i think it’s quite sad 😔
I agree, comfort eating. To bring a grade 2 listed house like that up to standard would cost at least 100k if not 200k.

Reactions: 12
Can we take a moment to remember...

She put a sarong on her head as a veil 😬🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Honestly, I think I would be laying awake at night thinking how the duck am I meant to pay for all of this 😬

I spent 9 months saving up for the SMP part of my mat leave and 3 months unpaid as the thought stressed me out.

All it takes is for enough people to see her say something wrong (before it's deleted) and it's game over.
I would be exactly the same! I think as soon as the market goes back up they should maybe cut their losses and downsize... if they can sell the thing 😳

Reactions: 4
Good. Mornin. Every won.

so excited like, for the assumptions video thingy like,

first question
“You love your boys”

**looks thoughtful**

yeah,
yeah I do love my boys,
they’re just so funny,
Like when they get into the mud bath they’re just so funny, and like, so funny....

Oh the boys!?? 😳
Yeah I do love my boys, I always wanted a little girl that I could dress like a mini me like, but I don’t know if i will ‘ave another because Steve wants to stop at (counts on fingers) two, and the chickens/girls don’t like wearing size 10 leggings
but I love my boys I do, and now I have the girls, and the girls, they’re just so funny, so much funnier than Lucy’s twins”

also featuring nuggets such as!!!
“you love your body and you’re big into body positivity”
“You love baking”
“You love spreading positivity”
“You can’t wait for your wedding next year”
“You want your channel to grow”
“You want to release a cook book”

cant bleeping wait 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.