Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of Steve asleep 😮 if my husband took a video of me asleep and posted it to 50+ thousand people, I would go crazy 😩

Reactions: 31
Imagine someone you trust the most, filming you while you are asleep and posting it online for 10s of thousands of people to see it 🙄 and why does it sound like the someone is having a wee in her bedroom 😂

Reactions: 11
Exactly. Imagine if he'd filmed her and posted it. :unsure:
Just came here to say that, you do it with the boys and now Steve, what the duck is wrong with you woman. I would be absolutely livid when I woke and saw that if I was him. I've just fed the baby and my husband is asleep next to me, never crossed my mind to film him. To film and show 50,000+ people I would go mental. Absolutely mental.

Reactions: 16
Just came here to say that, you do it with the boys and now Steve, what the duck is wrong with you woman. I would be absolutely livid when I woke and saw that if I was him. I've just fed the baby and my husband is asleep next to me, never crossed my mind to film him. To film and show 50,000+ people I would go mental. Absolutely mental.
I have taken a photo of my husband sleeping but only when my son decided to get in our bed, and they ended up sleeping the exact same way. But i didn’t put it on social media. I kept it to print off, more sentimental/funny. Because he’s his ‘mini me’

but she shares it on her very public platform.
I love how she had to get her own face in it aswell 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Just seen a video from another thread saying ad earnings were down 80% because of budget cuts and how it’s just a bit wrong to push product when people are losing their lives and jobs.

That would explain the constant stream of affiliate links, and I understand bills need to be paid but Steve or Rebecca could’ve just got a job in a supermarket whilst times were tough. I don’t think their ego nor pride could handle putting on a Tesco uniform though, let alone fulfilling the job role.

(and thank you to the key workers at supermarkets if any of you are. Unsung heroes during all of this!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just seen a video from another thread saying ad earnings were down 80% because of budget cuts and how it’s just a bit wrong to push product when people are losing their lives and jobs.

That would explain the constant stream of affiliate links, and I understand bills need to be paid but Steve or Rebecca could’ve just got a job in a supermarket whilst times were tough. I don’t think their ego nor pride could handle putting on a Tesco uniform though, let alone fulfilling the job role.

(and thank you to the key workers at supermarkets if any of you are. Unsung heroes during all of this!)
Imagine Rebecca actually working hard for 1 day of her life. Jesus she would want recognition for the rest of her life!!!
All I’ve done while being off is apply for anything and everything job wise!! I don’t necessarily *need* to work but I bloody want to!!
My poor husband is working so many hours, dealing with crappy customers who don’t use common sense, doing 10 peoples jobs because his company refuse to bring staff back off furlough and still is only getting his normal wage at the end of the month!! And has been told all people on furlough will get extra holidays and all bank holidays back even though they’ve been off for 3 months!!! And he’s getting NOTHING! 🤬

And we have the likes of begs for aff links selling shitting clothes and clutter people don’t bleeping need! Argh she angers me!!

Sorry for the rant!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
WHY does she think we want to see Steve sleeping, that is not cute Rebecca that is really weird behsviour🤢 a bit like putting on a bikini and a fake veil and making your kids dance with you, odd. And ofc she had to get herself in that video looking extremely smug for some reason.. Do you really still think after seeing all these threads that we are still jealous of you? Aww.
Even ljc has been quieter than usual on ig this week and rightly so, Rebecca thinks cos she's reposted a couple of things ljc has that she's done her bit.. All she can think about is herself and honestly it is so boring now..
She's an absolute tit show

Reactions: 12
What is wrong with her. I’m all seriousness what makes her think it’s ok to video people sleeping and post it to 50k followers and however many non-followers that can also see it. I’m sorry but that crosses a line. She might as well of taken a video of him taking a piss. Why can’t she let anyone have a little privacy in that dungeon?

Reactions: 9
😂 Has anyone seen one of beggy bogtrotters idols Holly Boon has done something incredibly supportive of the black community at this time..

Reb will do something similar mark my words but it will "sharing supah cute little black mummehs and stuff on my storeh evereh dayyyyy and stuff" followed by reposting sheep's comments.

"oh mahhhhh goddddd av never seem such an inspirational mama"
"I just couldn't love @Rebeccaellenlamb any more if I tried, uwwww I've never known a more selfless girl"

Etc. Etc. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Sick of seeing her ‘super healthy smoothies’ it’s just banana and strawberry 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d be impressed if it contained some ginger, turmeric , kale, spinach or blueberries.. but Jesus I’m sick of the same smoothie being poured into a glass everyday.. she’s so proud of herself with having one, yet most people probably eat that fruit for a snack without even thinking about it, but it’s such a massive achievement for her and that’s why she posts it every morning 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Perhaps it was retaliation....for his post of her in the kitchen yesterday where she is true to size! 😂
I actually think she looks good in this picture. Natural, relaxed, average size and shape, jeans and a jumper. Typical mum. No, she’s not dressed like a fashion influencer, but she is a mum vlogger. She doesn’t need to prance around in a bikini, Or flash her neeps every other day. If that’s what she wants to do she needs an only fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sick of seeing her ‘super healthy smoothies’ it’s just banana and strawberry 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d be impressed if it contained some ginger, turmeric , kale, spinach or blueberries.. but Jesus I’m sick of the same smoothie being poured into a glass everyday.. she’s so proud of herself with having one, yet most people probably eat that fruit for a snack without even thinking about it, but it’s such a massive achievement for her and that’s why she posts it every morning 🙄🙄
I love how she names it by colour, rather than ingredients, her pink smoothie. Amazing she put effort into her smoothies, but zero thought or effort into anything for the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 Has anyone seen one of beggy bogtrotters idols Holly Boon has done something incredibly supportive of the black community at this time..

Reb will do something similar mark my words but it will "sharing supah cute little black mummehs and stuff on my storeh evereh dayyyyy and stuff" followed by reposting sheep's comments.

"oh mahhhhh goddddd av never seem such an inspirational mama"
"I just couldn't love @Rebeccaellenlamb any more if I tried, uwwww I've never known a more selfless girl"

Etc. Etc. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
While she continues to support / comment on the Meldrums 🤔 BLM is nothing but engagement for Rebecca, she probably hasn’t got a clue why they’re protesting because she admits herself that she doesn’t watch the news and of course there’s the racist tweet (at the start of this thread) so I don’t hold much hope out for this family learning anything!

While she continues to support / comment on the Meldrums 🤔 BLM is nothing but engagement for Rebecca, she probably hasn’t got a clue why they’re protesting because she admits herself that she doesn’t watch the news and of course there’s the racist tweet (at the start of this thread) so I don’t hold much hope out for this family learning anything!
She only posted a few stories (once she took the black square down) to tick a box and to avoid backlash for not posting anything. Was business as usual as per the 4 selfies the morning after.

Reactions: 4
I actually think she looks good in this picture. Natural, relaxed, average size and shape, jeans and a jumper. Typical mum. No, she’s not dressed like a fashion influencer, but she is a mum vlogger. She doesn’t need to prance around in a bikini, Or flash her neeps every other day. If that’s what she wants to do she needs an only fans.
I agree! She just looks like a normal woman. I'd much rather see her like this than prancing about in clothes that don't fit with her baps and gammon hanging out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.