Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God almighty.... It's come to something when even your magic warping mirror can't make you look anywhere near a size 10! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can now just imagine the bleeping state of it when she does actually get there.

• Haha
"Tenners" she's just thinking of the money she was hoping to make from dirty old men shoving notes in her thong.. while she shakes her fat arse in their faces. Not gonna happen now love! Where is Steaver, the groom (remember him Beckeh?) When she is behaving like a woman? Surely he can't be OK with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
36BF303A-5801-495A-B810-D90C738B3C3B.jpeg

I Steve,
take thee becca, to be my wedded wife,
to have and to hold,

on whatever package deal we book...🙄
from this day forward....
In Tenners or in Spain....
All inclusive or... all inclusive,
If Kids go free, or channel mum get us a sponsored deal,
Until the spons dry up.....and one of us needs to get a real job,
and we end up holidaying in Cornwall.

You know the important things. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
A08C2235-2223-4AFD-A3BA-C27861491453.png

Of course we had to get the Poundland version. And yes Begs follows her and has liked this photo.
Original as always, how embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Me thinks she is drinking like she is there, the only èxplanation for THIS!!! 🤣😂
I’ve watched it about 8 times, zero shits given, it’s the music 🤣😂

🎶Shake that thing Miss Kana Kana
Shake that thing Miss Annabella
Shake that thing yan Donna Donna
Jodi and
Rebecca
Girl get busy, just shake that booty non-stop
When the beat drops
Just keep swinging it
Get jiggy
Get crunked up
Percolate anything you want to call it
Oscillate you hip and don't take pity
Me want fi see you get live upon the riddim when me ride” 🎶

alfie and woodah are lucky kids, they’d usually need to wait until they had fake ID’s to view content like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's not a veil is it? It looks too thick it's more like a hand towel. I just can't cope with her anymore 😭😭 She's absolutely crazy, not even taking the piss 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is anybody else just a teeny bit disappointed that she didn’t dance for us? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know how she does it, how does she manage to make everything, literally everything, cheap and tacky. She is the gift that keeps on giving. She just gets it all so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven't even looked at her insta, and I'm already laughing at this thread 😂😂

A hand towel 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I needed a good laugh this morning and good old Rebs never fails to deliver 🤣🤣🤣 it does make me laugh how gutted she is about missing her hen do, she couldn’t give a tit about the wedding, the fact that she hadn’t even organised anything for it screams volumes 🙈 but she’s been buying cheap polyester crap for the hen do in good old tenners since they set the date

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS!!!
Ive just spend the past 2 pages putting the laughing emojis to all tour comments 🤣🤣🤣 I cant bleeping cope with her 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t even see the “tenners” bit 🤣🤣

As soon as I watched I knew tattle was the one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that's cheered me right up on my dinner half hour 🤣 bleeping hilarious! Treat yourself to some cheap rose Rebecca and hopefully we'll all have some great entertainmemt this Thursday evening 😆😆😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.