Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been posting on Beavers Instagram...you can tell it’s her by the wording...silly mare. It’s also painfully clear to see he adores and pays far more attention to that rust bucket of a car than he does bogtrotter...says everything really! Mind you, she does have something in common with the rust bucket...both got massive rear ends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If it wasn't such an emotive topic I'd be laughing. I actually feel this is more disrespectful of her. She does not believe we need educating. She has jumped on another bandwagon just like the tragi c Caroline flack death to make herself seek more relatable. How dare you. If you don't care or don't understand nor have the desire to learn then please keep your mouth shut.

Tut tut tut... She's keeping up to date on here today isn't she.
How do you intend to educate your children on racism Rebecca?? Come on then give us some tips if you're so keen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's said it all and made her opinion on the matter very clear by deleting the square. Then with a story that she thinks gets her out of it (copied from elsewhere, you can tell by the language used) and instead of posting an informative grid post on BLM which is what those calling for the square to be removed are asking for, (not just stories Rebecca, they go away) instead posts not one, but 4 bleeping selfies, with a caption that has duck all to do with the selfies themselves. I said earlier and I'll say it again, she is an absolute disgrace of a woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Steve’s instagram is controlled by her 100%. She blocked me and then he did within seconds. Imagine how insecure you must be to take control of your partners social media. Pathetic

Reactions: 25
92D7D97C-7985-4A12-9007-CD695E3DBA60.jpeg
Admitting she’s sweatehhh after her work out but still has the same leggings on At lunch time whilst chowing down On a McDonald’s...she’s pure filth 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Shes gone out to get lunch (McDonalds lol) in her sweaty gym clothes? duck me, she is grim

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Aw the kids got McDonald’s......

It really says a lot when I immediately thought - at least it’s better than the crap she’s been feeding them the for the last 2 months!!

because there might have been a gherkin on a burger, or a bit of lettuce that slipped into the box of nuggets (look away Candy you funny duck, candy is my fav, sooo funny... 🙂)

chocolate pancake anyone? Alway need sugar after a healthy meal 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow McDonald’s already... sorry if this offends anyone but how sad!! They’ve only been open an hour and half!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Everything about her fucks me off, but one of the things that really grinds my gears is her reposting stories that these desperate nobodies put up saying how much they love her. It’s these twats that keep her massive head inflated. She is a narcissist, and a bleeping waste of oxygen. Says it all when you call yourself a mummy blogger but most of your grid consists of pictures of you filtered to duck with your disgusting tongue hanging out of your gob. Your kids are dressed in old crappy clothes that don’t fit, and they sleep on a mattress on the floor. get your head out of your fat arse and sort your life out you are a disgrace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Don’t get me wrong there’s not much I wouldn’t do for a double cheese burger right now but duck ME how selfish can you get. The poor staff having to be in that environment risking their own lives is bad enough without having to deal with mile long queues. Rebecca put your purse away hun because I’ll tell you this for free. You are one selfish bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.