Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnie72

Maybe I’m wrong but this really made me laugh.. she has bought a curtain pole and curtains to go on the wall behind her bed because she saw it in one of the ‘set up rooms’ in IKEA. I really think IKEA will have intended for people to imagine there was a window there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
On her story she says she cant put the book down because it's that good....she's still at the beginning of the damn thing. If you look at the spine of the book, it's open at the very beginning :rolleyes:

Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb #24 She's read a book & thinks she's smart but she's still beggy, the dingle tart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Did she really just upload a video of herself writing a list 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
MAH LIST

- pull my pjs up my crack and film myself bendin ovah to make the boys mattresses

- read tattle

- reply to comments sayin a dhunt read tattle

- make dinnuh cos a wunt av time later

- log onto Steve’s insta, check a dm, post a pic of maself sayin ‘love elleh ma sexeh milf’

- post on mah grid bout what a busy workin day av had

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Hazology

Chatty Member
I'm just wondering where all her wedding content is? She is getting married this year isnt she? Seems so strange that she never talks about any of the finer details.
She doesn't know what day it is, let alone how to work out table plans etc. She probably doesn't even think she has to do anything. "I'll just turn up in me dress all pretteh and super gorgeous, with ma gorgeous dress and ma super sparkly shoes and Steve will tell me he wants ta fuck me in front of ma whole famileh and its going to be loveleh and I will wear ma gorgeous dress because I bought a gorgeous dress"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
It’s quite sad really. When my husband has had a long week, or I feel like I just want to give him a bit of a treat I’ll send him a picture in my underwear - personal preference and all that but it’s not something I’m ashamed to do. He is my husband and he does adore me, I know that and I know he can’t resist me. But when you post a million underwear pictures to thousands of followers where does that leave you with your partner. I couldn’t bare the thought that my body wasn’t just for my husband so to speak. I’m all for body confidence. I love my body, I don’t need anyone else to tell me I look good. If I wanted a compliment I’d much rather hear that people thought I was a good mum, wife and good at my job. I have my husband to love my body, and that’s more than enough for me. It’s just sad that she is obviously not fulfilled in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Motherofcats

Deserve a cookie after doing alllllll that 😂 😂😂

A food shop and buying a tin of paint? Corrrr you just steady on Rebecca, slow yourself right down! I’m struggling to keep up, what an absolute boss babe! Make sure after this really productive mundane day of yours that you treat yourself to some self care, like a bath or a lip filler top up. You deserve it!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Thread idea: Let the holiday begging begin, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tin , what size bikini will she fit in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

RS2019

I really hope he has. She’s the type of woman who would have baby after baby if it meant she got to stay at home and do nothing. I think Steve knows this..
So ... Here's a little insight for you. Steve was engaged to a very nice girl before he met Rebecca, they had a mortgage TOGETHER, were engaged, she wanted children soon but Steve didn't, so she let him go so that she could find that person who she could settle with without putting pressure on Steve to start a family. He got with Rebecca shortly after and she got pregnant straight away, she saw the stability and money and trapped him. Also, she has told Steve where to go on his stage do, as he is not allowed to go anywhere there are pretty girls apparently. So much trust.

Oh and also, she was actually getting in with Steve's best friend too when they met

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Posh beans on toarrst, oreeeoooo caaaake, im just like nigella, but i cant baaaake

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Who in their right minds goes to Ikea (Or as Steve has put it, ‘bastard ikea’) on a Saturday with two kids in tow when they’ve got all week to go at a quieter time with only one child?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

RS2019

No, putting her name on here is wrong so i hope nobody does. She is a friend of mine. She is stunning though, very slim, blonde, very pretty and super super sweet, the nicest kindest person you would meet. She is extremely happy with her husband, they have a beautiful baby boy and they are a lovely happy family.

Reactions: 43

Alibaba

Thread post suggestion: hobnobs and tea, im so happppeh, I Facetune all ma pics to promote body posehtiviteh!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
On ch5 right now thay have got a programme on about Britain's best cereal and its just shown weetabix with milk hot and cold, sugar, banana and even jam and not once did thay say Rebecca Lamb invented it in her microwave from her kitchen dungeon in the Yorkshire dales!! 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Got up and showered✅
Took son to school ✅
Changed 2 beds ✅
Put a wash on✅
folded all dry washing✅
went for a wee✅
got a fucking grip✅

sorry ladies. Carry on as normal, I’m about to scrub my house from top to bottom after Christmas chaos and back to working full time tomo as a busy mother of 4 children! Miss lamb must have had a really Big Bang on the head at some point. Either that or the Botox has caused brain rot because if her list is her definition of busy then stop the world I want to get off.

• Haha