Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urrrrmmmmm why’s she’s not wearing her new comfy and flattering underwear in those pictures 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Urrrrmmmmm why’s she’s not wearing her new comfy and flattering underwear in those pictures 🤨
I thought her comfeh ones might have been in the wash...
Or maybe she’s just in the process of putting her big pile of washing away 🥴.
As we know with Beckeh it takes 3-5 ‘working’ days to put away a pile of clean washing.
If it’s not on MAH LIST it’s not happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s not posting the pictures to show girls ‘to not worry or stress’.... she’s doing it so her sheep stroke that already huge ego and continue to fawn all over her. Reposting stories always screams “look how much I’m loved” to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t get her body positivity picture, she has a big belly on both. No one cares!! If you like your flabby belly great but don’t preach your smoothie and health eating as you obvs can’t be happy

I wonder what her and 2SS talk about.
They do bugger all, 24/7, don’t see anyone apart from the checkout woman in Aldi. Their convo must be boring as duck.

Fav part of my day is coming home from work and sitting down for dinner and catching up with my 2 and my partner.

Reactions: 12
Today’s outfit of the day - floral floaty dress just like LJC’s last night. Shocker

Reactions: 27
Who in their right minds goes to Ikea (Or as Steve has put it, ‘bastard ikea’) on a Saturday with two kids in tow when they’ve got all week to go at a quieter time with only one child?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Who in their right minds goes to Ikea (Or as Steve has put it, ‘bastard ikea’) on a Saturday with two kids in tow when they’ve got all week to go at a quieter time with only one child?
All the kids I know I absolutely love IKEA so I don’t see what’s wrong with it to be honest but I don’t know why she just can’t go on her own?

Reactions: 3
All the kids I know I absolutely love IKEA so I don’t see what’s wrong with it to be honest but I don’t know why she just can’t go on her own?
It’s the queues I was thinking of! My kids loved Ikea too when they were little (especially the kitchens for some strange reason!) but we always went at quieter times, never at the weekend when it is usually rammed.

Reactions: 6
ukbloggersunveiled Have put a post up about her again, that’s twice since 1st jan.
she must be fuming 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How sad a life must be that the highlight of your week is getting dolled up to go ikea 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The issue wouldn’t be that the kids wouldn’t like ikea, but how busy and stressful it would be in there on a Saturday 🤯 why go on a weekend when you are both at home all week

Reactions: 9
It’s quite sad really. When my husband has had a long week, or I feel like I just want to give him a bit of a treat I’ll send him a picture in my underwear - personal preference and all that but it’s not something I’m ashamed to do. He is my husband and he does adore me, I know that and I know he can’t resist me. But when you post a million underwear pictures to thousands of followers where does that leave you with your partner. I couldn’t bare the thought that my body wasn’t just for my husband so to speak. I’m all for body confidence. I love my body, I don’t need anyone else to tell me I look good. If I wanted a compliment I’d much rather hear that people thought I was a good mum, wife and good at my job. I have my husband to love my body, and that’s more than enough for me. It’s just sad that she is obviously not fulfilled in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She is just so desperate to be LJC & bet she’s so jealous of how many likes & views LJC gets! Got news for you Rebegga you ain’t ever gonna look like her or get her amount of followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s quite sad really. When my husband has had a long week, or I feel like I just want to give him a bit of a treat I’ll send him a picture in my underwear - personal preference and all that but it’s not something I’m ashamed to do. He is my husband and he does adore me, I know that and I know he can’t resist me. But when you post a million underwear pictures to thousands of followers where does that leave you with your partner. I couldn’t bare the thought that my body wasn’t just for my husband so to speak. I’m all for body confidence. I love my body, I don’t need anyone else to tell me I look good. If I wanted a compliment I’d much rather hear that people thought I was a good mum, wife and good at my job. I have my husband to love my body, and that’s more than enough for me. It’s just sad that she is obviously not fulfilled in life.
Love this!!
It’s so true! Compliments about who I am are much more flattering than how I look.
Partner always says he fell in love with my mind before my looks.
She must be SO insecure to seek validation from strangers, either that, or Steve doesn’t make her feel loved and adored at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not being bigheaded here at all...but my whole life I've been told I'm beautiful, stunning, gorgeous etc. I find it quite insulting, I would much rather be told things about my personality etc. Looks only do so much. People are so hooked on appearence and it really pisses me off.

Reactions: 20
I honestly think if Steve showed her as much attention as he shows his car, she wouldn't constantly need to parade around in her underwear. It doesn't matter what figure you have, unless you're an underwear model there's no need to constantly post pictures of yourself in your underwear on social media, it wreaks of desparation for attention from strangers because it's obviously missing from home /relationship. Sadly many attention seekers are preaching about body positivity, when what they're doing is exhibitionism and attention seeking. You can show body confidence in a nice dress, not just underwear or bikinis. Also stop preaching to women to support other women and tell them they're beautiful, when you're fiance has posted IG and twitter posts saying 'he hates fat birds' and mocking larger ladies. Steve thinks by deleting many of his masoginistic, sexist, racist and out right bigotted posts, he can play the family vlogger or Instadad. Those posts were public for so long, too many people saw them to be ignored or forgotten, even worse was Rebecca, laughing and encouraging him. You can't polish a turd or turn Steve and Rebecca into educated, classy people. Once a classless uneducated chav always a classless, uneducated chav

I'm not being bigheaded here at all...but my whole life I've been told I'm beautiful, stunning, gorgeous etc. I find it quite insulting, I would much rather be told things about my personality etc. Looks only do so much. People are so hooked on appearence and it really pisses me off.
Totally agree, someone may be physically beautiful but have an ugly personality. Personality makes a person, more so that the way they look.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.