Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth did she make them for dinner?!! Mincemeat on tortillas? Is this a joke? 😂 those poor kids. She can’t even pronounce tortillas properly. She just seems to get worse & worse. I really feel like this year her YouTube/Instagram are both going to go massively downhill. She just isn’t at all relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What on earth did she make them for dinner?!! Mincemeat on tortillas? Is this a joke? 😂 those poor kids. She can’t even pronounce tortillas properly. She just seems to get worse & worse. I really feel like this year her YouTube/Instagram are both going to go massively downhill. She just isn’t at all relatable
No! It was sausage meat on a tortilla ‘pizza’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Am I being really stupid, or does the yorkshire dales not fall under North Yorkshire? Surely it’s West Yorkshire? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think Leeds and the surrounding towns like Bradford etc seem to be West Yorkshire but then the Dales and the Moors are classed as North Yorkshire. That’s my understanding anyway.

Reactions: 9
Oh there she goes trying to prove a point that woody doesn’t just smile with Steve 🙄 She makes it so obvious it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now she's trying to tag along on Rosie Ramsey's insta meet up🙈View attachment 69294
She wreaks of desparation

So there's nothing in the fridge, so the boys evening meal consisted of the dregs of what's left. It's Sunday, so both greedy ganet parents will be having a take away. She boils my blood, if the cretin was a proper mother she would make sure there's plenty of food to cover meals for the full week. What makes it worse is, they have eaten out a couple of times this week and the two gannets had a take away on new year's eve. Something is seriously wrong in that house and it's not going to change anytime soon.Srop buying crap, Steve stop showing off with your cretin car and FEED YOUR KIDS a decent diet, you two pigs make sure you both eat well

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She wreaks of desparation

So there's nothing in the fridge, so the boys evening meal consisted of the dregs of what's left. It's Sunday, so both greedy ganet parents will be having a take away. She boils my blood, if the cretin was a proper mother she would make sure there's plenty of food to cover meals for the full week. What makes it worse is, they have eaten out a couple of times this week and the two gannets had a take away on new year's eve. Something is seriously wrong in that house and it's not going to change anytime soon.Srop buying crap, Steve stop showing off with your cretin car and FEED YOUR KIDS a decent diet, you two pigs make sure you both eat well
Takeaway tonight after fish and chips yesterday?!

Jesus Christ! is she doing some fat for cash webcamming or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tortillas pizzas are the most unfillng 'meal' ever, the boys have actually been out playing all day using energy up and she gives them a wrap no wonder they ate it all prob still bloody hungry! Isn't it a slimming world/weight watchers thing too? Is she dieting through her kids or somethihg

Reactions: 11
Tortillas pizzas are the most unfillng 'meal' ever, the boys have actually been out playing all day using energy up and she gives them a wrap no wonder they ate it all prob still bloody hungry! Isn't it a slimming world/weight watchers thing too? Is she dieting through her kids or somethihg
She would have done better giving them poached eggs and baked beans on toast. She makes such a big deal of her awful weekly shop but doesn’t plan for weekend meals

Reactions: 10
Agreed! I love em but they are so thin that they literally don’t fill up your tummy and let you know you are full! Need to eat something else to fill you up when you have one, even if they aren’t short on calories they ain’t filling.

Reactions: 2
Right, so late to the party but i've finally made it through the new years resolution vid....

What I got from it....

She's only going to reply when someone sends her a really nice message, if your asking a question - get bent basically!
She's not going to do hauls of tatt anymore as she has just been buying stuff she doesnt need in order to make videos and therefore wasting money (these form largest part of videos on her channel IMO but ok)....

So no responding to comments
Only DITL vlog videos

But she wants to reach 100k subscribers.....

OK HUN!
I watched it this afternoon, and she could barely string a sentence together. I sat cringing. Also, she's wanted to reach 100k followers since 2018. If I hadn't hit my target in my job for two years then I would be sacked....

Reactions: 5
Takeaway tonight after fish and chips yesterday?!

Jesus Christ! is she doing some fat for cash webcamming or something?!
So much for her wedding and hen do diet eh?! Are you ready for it all go begin tomorrow 🤣🥱😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she really just upload a video of herself writing a list 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
MAH LIST

- pull my pjs up my crack and film myself bendin ovah to make the boys mattresses

- read tattle

- reply to comments sayin a dhunt read tattle

- make dinnuh cos a wunt av time later

- log onto Steve’s insta, check a dm, post a pic of maself sayin ‘love elleh ma sexeh milf’

- post on mah grid bout what a busy workin day av had

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
MAH LIST

- pull my pjs up my crack and film myself bendin ovah to make the boys mattresses

- read tattle

- reply to comments sayin a dhunt read tattle

- make dinnuh cos a wunt av time later

- log onto Steve’s insta, check a dm, post a pic of maself sayin ‘love

- post on mah grid bout what a busy workin day av had
This is scarily accurate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.