Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Is she for real? I will do all that on her list tonight after work, gym and making tea and dinners for tomorrow!

Reactions: 11
Seriously, how is making your bed being productive? 😳 girl needs a reality check!

Crispy PJ bottoms OMG 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmaooooo that to do list she’s got to be kidding 🤣
Food shop - 30 mins to an hour
Buy paint - 10 mins
Wash on - 2 mins
Film a video - 30 mins
Edit a video - 30 mins
Tidy boys room - 10 mins

2.5 hours max. what’s she doing with the rest of the day?

although filming a video for her probs take 6 hours the amount of garbage she waffles

Reactions: 17
That list just shows how far her head is up her arse. She’s living in cuckoo land. Why the need to write any of that down, there’s hardly duck all to remember. Who the duck needs to write down that they need to put a wash on 😂 Those are the types of things normal people fit in around real work and real chores without even thing about it.

Reactions: 18
Got up and showered✅
Took son to school ✅
Changed 2 beds ✅
Put a wash on✅
folded all dry washing✅
went for a wee✅
got a bleeping grip✅

sorry ladies. Carry on as normal, I’m about to scrub my house from top to bottom after Christmas chaos and back to working full time tomo as a busy mother of 4 children! Miss lamb must have had a really Big Bang on the head at some point. Either that or the Botox has caused brain rot because if her list is her definition of busy then stop the world I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
God she's so unbearable with her list. I'd love for her to be a fly on the wall for my day today. You are not buseh Reb. Half of that list I will do in the one hour I have between finishing work and picking my son up from nursery!

Reactions: 7
Sorry to nit pick here but shouldn’t putting the wash on be the first job of the day? My washing is underway before I even put the kettle on, that way it is ready to go on the line or in the dryer before I leave the house 🤷‍♀️
But then again it wouldn’t occur to me to put it on a to do list as it is so inconsequential.

Reactions: 22
She forgot to put on her list:

sit and stare at myself flicking my hair and pouting into my phone whilst I neglect my boys ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seasoned thread peeps.......

do we have a shopping haul today on the stories??? 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only work Tuesday through till Friday. Today my list looks like this;

Put load in dryer and new wash on ✅
Sort eldest out for school ✅
Take hubby to train station & eldest to school ✅
Took youngest to library for session & return books ✅
Next load in dryer new wash on ✅
Hoover upstairs and strip all beds ✅
Dinner for youngest
Head to spend some time with MIL
Fold drying and put bedding in
Pick eldest up from school
Swimming lessons
Collect hubs from train station
Home to cook tea

I think that’s fairly standard by most people? Nothing id ever bother to genuinely make a list about as it’s all mundane tit I do regularly? What’s with these people writing down a 2 minute job. Half expecting to see ‘walk upstairs’ on her next lists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched her writing her to do list and I'm nearly crying laughing, all she's doing is drawing a straight line or doing a swiggly line but pretending to concentrate very deeply, pisser 😂😂
Screenshot_2020-01-06-10-50-50~3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Deserve a cookie after doing alllllll that 😂 😂😂

A food shop and buying a tin of paint? Corrrr you just steady on Rebecca, slow yourself right down! I’m struggling to keep up, what an absolute boss babe! Make sure after this really productive mundane day of yours that you treat yourself to some self care, like a bath or a lip filler top up. You deserve it!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Just watched her writing her to do list and I'm nearly crying laughing, all she's doing is drawing a straight line or doing a swiggly line but pretending to concentrate very deeply, pisser 😂😂
View attachment 69480
All that writing and then she shows a list with 6 things written on it! Your productive list is just what most people do every day as a matter of course Rebecca. We obviously don’t film and edit videos because we are normal people who don’t have to sell our lifestyles, our kids and our self respect on Instagram and YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know someone who writes every little thing they need to do on their lists, it makes them seem really busy but in fact it’s just things that we all do but don’t include in our lists.

*get kids up
* have breakfast
*get kids dressed

Etc ect

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Deserve a cookie after doing alllllll that 😂 😂😂

A food shop and buying a tin of paint? Corrrr you just steady on Rebecca, slow yourself right down! I’m struggling to keep up, what an absolute boss babe! Make sure after this really productive mundane day of yours that you treat yourself to some self care, like a bath or a lip filler top up. You deserve it!
😂😂😂 crying! 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.