Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these influencers not realise that posting their bleeping ‘To do’ lists just shows how out of touch with reality they are-I think most of us can get what they want to do in a day done in an hour! Meldrum does it too, they honestly don’t have a clue! Also, Rebs latest post, she looks so washed out and drab 😳

Reactions: 15
Oh here we go another day another fad or whim now it's her hair, months of time and money and saying how much she loves being "blonde" and what a fab hairstylist she has but it's the new year and she's bored so ..... I don't know how Steve lives with her she's like a teenager .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the betting that once she’s figured out her mistake on the hair poll and she actually gets the options right she’ll block anyone who says dark!

Reactions: 12
I just assumed it was yes for dark hair and no for light! I clicked yes! I think she looks very pretty with dark hair!

Reactions: 4
Trick question for us tattlers I see. Or the twit has seen sense. Either way I hope she does go back dark, it suits her so much better!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else still not buy the whole ‘faithy’ storyline. I think it was one of my first posts and also confirms they always read here but, when I nosied through Steve’s insta it was apparently before he got with dingle beckeh, and early on in their relationship he constantly posted a little girl called faith. She is his DOUBLE, looks similar to the boys too. Then as soon as beckeh got pregnant, bam, never posted about ever again.

When I first mentioned it they went back and changed all the captions involving her to (not my daughter / niece) or something childish. But I just found it all very very odd, he seemed besotted with her so to now never mention her or show her seems so bizarre?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else still not buy the whole ‘faithy’ storyline. I think it was one of my first posts and also confirms they always read here but, when I nosied through Steve’s insta it was apparently before he got with dingle beckeh, and early on in their relationship he constantly posted a little girl called faith. She is his DOUBLE, looks similar to the boys too. Then as soon as beckeh got pregnant, bam, never posted about ever again.

When I first mentioned it they went back and changed all the captions involving her to (not my daughter / niece) or something childish. But I just found it all very very odd, he seemed besotted with her so to now never mention her or show her seems so bizarre?
Faith is Steve’s niece

Reactions: 3
Faith is Steve’s niece
Is she 1000%? I just found it weird that literally maybe the first 30 pics of his 50% are him and her, him posting as if he was her own dad. Kissing her on the mouth etc. I think I’d feel uncomfortable if my brother posted like that with mine as much as he did!

Is she 1000%? I just found it weird that literally maybe the first 30 pics of his 50% are him and her, him posting as if he was her own dad. Kissing her on the mouth etc. I think I’d feel uncomfortable if my brother posted like that with mine as much as he did!
According to his dads Facebook she’s Sarah’s daughter which is Steve’s sister. She also has 2 twin girls

Reactions: 2
Is that “to do” list a joke?
Her and Meldrum are embarrassing themselves.
I worked 8-4 today and still did more at home than those two gobshites.

Reactions: 19
According to his dads Facebook she’s Sarah’s daughter which is Steve’s sister. She also has 2 twin girls
I know the name of his gf the one he was with for years before beckeh dingle and she doesn't have a daughter so safe to say it's deffo his niece 👍

Also, can someone into bodybuilding tell me this...... Is protein powder for bulking? 😣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.