Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s wasted all that time and money on getting her hair as light as it is just to go back to dark 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s just been asked about her hair in her q&a she said her hair isn’t in the best condition since going blonde... yet in the same sentence says it’s softer?? Wtf??? She isn’t all there surely
I think she means it looks softer? Like not as harsh as the dark

Reactions: 4
There she goes again, on about how making the bed motivates her ....it is not an achievement, it’s a basic daily task 🤣 like washing your face or brushing your teeth, you just do it! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So she’s wasted all that time and money on getting her hair as light as it is just to go back to dark 🙄
So many people do this, it’s so frustrating! I tell people how much upkeep it will take (time/money ect) they go ahead, I take months getting it to the colour they want then bam they want to go dark again! 😩

Reactions: 8
Anybody seen the photos on Steve's insta with the boys in the park on a see-saw, both with Lollies in their mouths. Thick as tit these pair, who let's their kid eat a bloody Lolly in the park?

• Wow
1.30 in the afternoon and she is in her pyjamas and dressing gown? You lazy, lazy slob! And she is just editing a realleh funneh video of her and Steve talkin’ t’camra - I can hardly contain myself. Beckeh, you’re not funny, you make me cringe when you try to be funny. Please. Stop.
I always think it's because their house is freezing !! Yet whenever she's wearing it during the day the boys are in t shirts 🤷🤷 who knows !! .. can't wait for the next video of those two planks together !

Reactions: 7
Honestly cannot stand Alfie showing off and begging to be on camera. It’s really not a good trait to have. I turn off every time he’s on stories now. I know it’s not his fault but my god he just annoys me so much

Reactions: 29
She should really use more if the conditioning treatment she advertised a few months ago, apparently it was great for conditioning her hair!
Oh she will if Josh Wood pay her for another ad. Is this going to be a going brunette...for an ad?

Reactions: 6
Dark hair or light hair .... YES OR NO? Yes or no what’s Rebecca!? Thick bint! For the record you dick,dark hair looks better but you’re stupid so you’ll keep bleaching the duck out of your hair until it’s completely unsavable! Then say you didn’t like the blonde so went back to brunette but really it’s because we constantly say on here how awful blonde looks on you! 🙄

Attachments

Did we ever find out what a christdingle was?

Either way, even if she colours her hair back to brunette she's still completely ruined it. Damage like that will take about 2 years to get it back to how it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It appears I’ve been blocked by her on Instagram 😂 I’ve never even commented on her posts!

• Haha
  • Wow
In the Q&A she said about Mabel being crated, she also said about her having accidents in there. I have nothing against crates, we had to use one when our dog was ill but dogs don't normally mess where they sleep so find that strange. Also wonder how long she's left in there for 🤔

Reactions: 10
Why why why does she leave the dogs and children alone? Part of me thinks she can’t be that stupid, part of me thinks she is and part of me think she stages those types of photos. It’s not cute and it’s not funny. Toddlers don’t know how to behave around dogs and with the way Alfie acts, I can’t see him knowing how to either! It won’t be cute when someone is bitten and it’ll be blamed on the dog rather than those two planks

Reactions: 11
Over 50 stories today.....ecky thump our Rebecca has been productive! That repetitive strain must kick in soon with her poor wrist holding a phone all day long 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet Steve’s little sausage doesn’t get a look in anymore because her hand is worn out....unless she’s ambidextrous 🤣 Seriously if she was my daughter I’d be worried about her lifestyle, her life choices and her general lack of ambition in that this is how she wants to make a living. Sad ☹

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.