Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she knows you can be positive about your body with clothes on? Clothes you choose to wear, your own personal style, bare face, face full of make up who cares? Being body positive is about so much more than bare flesh..it’s about SELF acceptance (not that of pervy old men) and owning it! she completely misses the point 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This made me laugh, she literally spends time with 2SS... So that's great inspiration.
Apart from the little penguin book she read to Woody, she has read half a book since last summer. She listens to the same songs over and over again... I'll be riding shot gun... Etc

Her diet of company, books and listening is very limited and actually as beige as her diet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On ch5 right now thay have got a programme on about Britain's best cereal and its just shown weetabix with milk hot and cold, sugar, banana and even jam and not once did thay say Rebecca Lamb invented it in her microwave from her kitchen dungeon in the Yorkshire dales!! 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why is it always people who gain a couple of stone suddenly become very 'body postive' and all about loving your body... with a few naked pics. Why couldn't they have said that when they were an 8 or a 10? It's not just Dingle that does it, they're all at it on Instagram 🙄 just be happy if that's your bag and STFU 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Just watched an old video and have to say that the house they lived in previously looked so much nicer than the one they are in now. Their new house looks like it needs major financial investment, and although the views are lovely, the property looks cold, dilapidated and uninviting.
Also why, when you live in a remote location, would you not have a well stocked larder and freezer so you don’t need to spend time buying tinned tomatoes and mince every week?

Reactions: 17
Their new house looks like it needs major financial investment, and although the views are lovely, the property looks cold, dilapidated and uninviting.
The pair of them are so thick they probably thought "listed" meant it was famous because it had featured in a TV show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is it always people who gain a couple of stone suddenly become very 'body postive' and all about loving your body... with a few naked pics. Why couldn't they have said that when they were an 8 or a 10? It's not just Dingle that does it, they're all at it on Instagram 🙄 just be happy if that's your bag and STFU 🤷🏼‍♀️
She needs to stay in her lane!
They all do.
Leave the body positivity bullshit to others!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s something that doesn’t quite correlate for me with her posts recently. Between her posting these body positive photos, then the preaching that she’s going to get in shape for her wedding with her jar of water and green smoothie. 🤔

Reactions: 18
There’s something that doesn’t quite correlate for me with her posts recently. Between her posting these body positive photos, then the preaching that she’s going to get in shape for her wedding with her jar of water and green smoothie. 🤔
The girl is a walking contradiction. Doesn’t know what she wants. Whoever she’s watched that day that’s who she copies. Never had her own mind or her own ideas. She’s a boring twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her videoing the boys running round Ikea doesn’t even surprise me. Alfie doesn’t have any respect or manners and poor woody will end up the same!

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t read here but she’s binned the slippers and bought a new rug 🤩🤩🤩🤩. Woody might get a duvet and a stair gate next... stay tuned

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t read here but she’s binned the slippers and bought a new rug 🤩🤩🤩🤩. Woody might get a duvet and a stair gate next... stay tuned
On the new video it looks like he had a new duvet like to YouTube videos ago

Gets rid of old dirty cream rug and replace it with a new Cream rug 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gorgeous little glass jar... bleeping hell its a glass jar that you will no doubt fill with utter shite!!! What an absoloute bellend she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never knows why she’s buying stuff, she just buys random crap! ‘Oh I don’t know what I’m going to put in this yet’ is don’t know where this is going to go’ just totally pointless crap!

Reactions: 12
Spends God knows how much on stuff to dress her desk but can't even dress her kids. Ever heard of priorities beggy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.