Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smum16

Been lurking on this thread for a while now which I’ve found hilarious! Rebecca went to the local grammar school to me, I don’t know much about her however do know about her “friends”. Her bridesmaid whom she recently went out with over Xmas was in a relationship with the local drug dealer for years before she got into a relationship with the man she is with now. Her and one of her other “friends” (who was also on the night out with Rebecca and her bridesmaid over Xmas) attempted to hit my friend on a night out in Bingley a few years ago. This all stemmed from jealousy. Both of the girls are well known for enjoying white powder on nights out and have a reputation for putting it about.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Jambojambo

VIP Member
We’ve got some fruiteh wheetoooh things whatever they arrrrr
😳uh it tells you what they are on the box you thick cunt read it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Beeeceeedeee

Is she for real?! Mocking love island contestants for using the same vocabulary. She uses 4 words on repeat ffs???!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Jxtx

Guys, tonight’s the night....posh beans on toast night. Anyone else as excited as me to see this? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I’m confused...
Surely she must know that almost the entire country is on a diet after Christmas...why the fuck would you upload a video about glutinous desserts in January!?
Actually baffled she has absolutely no idea about how content should be timed!
Almost as bad as her swimming costume add in November 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Dandylion1

VIP Member
She hasn’t mentioned how much all that crap cost this week. She didn’t mention the cookies she scoffed in the car. No cleaning products or heath products and 4 different types of chicken... just why? And a few carrots and a bunch of bananas, where are the greens?!
They won’t eat the bananas Either she will wait till they go off so she can make a banana cake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I don’t recall ever seeing Weetabix in the weekly shop yet she says they love it as if she’s been buying it for ages. Ad coming up perhaps 🤔

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Someone give little woody a bloody medal. He looked like he full on knew her pancakes we're gonna be shit so didn't bother even tasting it. The cheeky grin when he put his plate in the sink finished me off😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lsbhg

“God I miss this hair, can’t wait to go back dark!”
surely she knows it’s not going to be as lovely and thick and shiny as that picture seeing as she’s spent months frying it ginger😂

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Yesterday was red slop, today was brown slop. Wonder what’s on the menu to be served tomorrow at HMP Dingle.
Oh my goddddddd :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: HMP Dingle, you've killed me off with that :LOL:

That seriously has to form part of the next thread name, something along the lines of.....

"its 2020 and still no clue as to whats a christdingle, slop on the menu every night at HMP Dingle"

I know theres too many dingles in it but something along them lines lol

serenmama

Someone said thanks for her kids breakfast idea 😂 revolutionary, Rebecca Lamb changing the world, two slices of banana at a time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I hope woodeh was shouting her because he’d done a massive turd in her fucking manky slippers

she is an absolute fucking clip

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Mavismcfield

It baffles me that she thinks making her bed is being productive, is that not just normal life? I've made my own bed every morning since being about 6, I don't wake up every day and congratulate myself on being so productive for doing it. As for setting up a camera to film yourself doing it 😩😩😩

The filler she's got in her cheeks looks so odd, like she's got two bouncy balls under there 😬

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Pissing at her being a worm and Alfie being a crab but gorgeous little woody got a swan! Even the filters know she's shit

• Haha
  • Heart