Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up and she has her bottoms pulled right up her vag don’t she! Why up so high surely they don’t rest there? (Am too fat for one of them bottoms would look like a whale in a manikin personally!) also that curry y’day looked like Mabel had done a poo I am sorry but how grim does it look!

i thought Ikea had a crèche/play area for kids alfie and woody’s age anyway - why not send them there rather than filming them running around? Don’t get it! I hate seeing kids running around in places they shouldn’t. I know that makes me sound like a miser/kids will run regardless but I’m disabled and often have little people bumping into me — in wilko there were two little kids trying to ride a trolley — trolley rammed into me we both lost balance yet I got the dirty look. Tell your child to stand still or at least hold their hand 😩

Reactions: 11
Why get another cream rug with two dogs 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s gonna be filthy within a week, my ocd can’t take it 😖😖

Reactions: 14
Don’t know if he was just pratting about for attention which is likely, but Alfie running like he had rickets was odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Got this gooorgeous little......vaaaaase shall we saaay?’ Well what else could it be Rebecca? A spaghetti holder?
Little, little, little, got it off amaZUN, little, gorgeous, little, gorgeous.
Hope Mable curls one out on your new cream rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why get another cream rug with two dogs 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s gonna be filthy within a week, my ocd can’t take it 😖😖
I cant handle a cream rug with two kids and a husband never mind dogs! Probably has too be light to make the dungeon look bright 😏😂

Reactions: 8
My kids love ikea, they'd much rather come round with us then go in the crèche. Oh my God I can't believe I'm sticking up for her but I also don't see the problem with them running around there, it was an open space with no one else there.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of things that she does that get on my nerves but I don't think every single thing she does needs to be criticised. Young kids running around is pretty normal in my opinion.

Reactions: 33
I’ve never understood people that go to Ikea to buy things that you can easily get from places like b&m and home bargains which are more local? I don’t have an Ikea local, it’s over an hours drive away so there’s no chance I’d drive over 100 miles just for a gorgeous little glass jar and some coat hangers 🙄

My kids love ikea, they'd much rather come round with us then go in the crèche. Oh my God I can't believe I'm sticking up for her but I also don't see the problem with them running around there, it was an open space with no one else there.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of things that she does that get on my nerves but I don't think every single thing she does needs to be criticised. Young kids running around is pretty normal in my opinion.
Normal if they’re outside or in the house yes but I think if you’re in a shop or a centre then you should teach your child some boundaries. For example it’s my job to keep my own child safe from harm, but it’s not my job to make sure I’m looking out for little Billy who’s running 100mph towards my trolley and then clashes with it. Then I look like the head for the child running into me? I’m expected to say sorry.. Nah doesn’t sit right with me. Too many young kids have almost fallen on top of my sons pram because their parents let them run wild and I tell you now, if any child ever did fall on him, I’d have it out with their parents.

Issue is its it just quiet places they run around in, she lets those boys do as they please pretty much. Most of which is extremely unsafe!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Cream rug? Is she mad? She only buys all this stuff to make her house look like all the other sheep on insta. All for show. Again she’s just jumping on a bandwagon and doing what she sees everyone else doing. Her head really is just filled with air!

Reactions: 6
I sometimes wonder if she's trolling people...like playing a game where you try and fit a certain word in to a single story as many times as possible... Tonight's challenge word was 'desk' and she managed a whopping 5 times in 2 stories 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m wrong but this really made me laugh.. she has bought a curtain pole and curtains to go on the wall behind her bed because she saw it in one of the ‘set up rooms’ in IKEA. I really think IKEA will have intended for people to imagine there was a window there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I wouldn’t mind but I literally bought the grey version of this because I have kids! I couldn’t imagine the mess with dogs and mucky paws 😳

Reactions: 2
Just catching up and she has her bottoms pulled right up her vag don’t she! Why up so high surely they don’t rest there? (Am too fat for one of them bottoms would look like a whale in a manikin personally!) also that curry y’day looked like Mabel had done a poo I am sorry but how grim does it look!

i thought Ikea had a crèche/play area for kids alfie and woody’s age anyway - why not send them there rather than filming them running around? Don’t get it! I hate seeing kids running around in places they shouldn’t. I know that makes me sound like a miser/kids will run regardless but I’m disabled and often have little people bumping into me — in wilko there were two little kids trying to ride a trolley — trolley rammed into me we both lost balance yet I got the dirty look. Tell your child to stand still or at least hold their hand 😩
I wouldn’t be leaving my children in the crèche with complete strangers....

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m wrong but this really made me laugh.. she has bought a curtain pole and curtains to go on the wall behind her bed because she saw it in one of the ‘set up rooms’ in IKEA. I really think IKEA will have intended for people to imagine there was a window there 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t want to stick up for her but I’ve seen it on Pinterest a few times and I did it over Christmas last year for my little girl... I am pretty sure it’s for a princess type room and it’s ment to act as a headboard but we know our becks is the Poundland version of a copy cat 😂

Reactions: 2
7DFA7231-A346-47AA-A7F2-5A81C1564B49.jpeg Must be a weird new home decor fad

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Also the only reason she ever made that poll about her hair was to deflect from the fact she reads here and realised how tit her blonde is. (Can’t even call it blonde) Now she can say ‘I asked on a poll and everyone said brunette so I did it’. We see you hun, we see you.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.