Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living a life like Steve’s? Knocks up a teenager he just met. Goes and works long hours while she stays at HIS home moaning. Then has baby number 2, again the same thing as above. They move to the middle of nowhere, Steve quits his job and now he spends his days painting whatever room Rebecca says and eating the slop she cooks. Let’s not forget baby number 3 that she seems to have convinced him to have. I’ve said it before, some men want kids later in life and that’s fine but Steve will be 35-36 this year and he definitely doesn’t strike me as the type of man who wants a third baby near his 40s.
I had no idea that was his age! He’s very immature and want to be a ‘lad’ (he’s absolutely not one) I genuinely thought he was around the 25/26 mark

Reactions: 7
No wonder she flaunts her half naked body on Instagram all the time, he’s a middle aged man with too much testosterone and she only bagged him from a rebound and trapped him!
Good luck to her, not a relationship I would want to be in 🥴

Reactions: 12
Alfie’s prob praying for a decent dinner 😫🤣

I bet Begs stalks that ex girlfriend like no tomorrow. I wonder if the ex reads here hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know her name but dunno if its fair to tell anyone as shes nothing to do with beckeh dingle and probably despises her as much as us....

All I'd say is it does make you wonder if thats why BD was hellbent on going blonde!

Reactions: 19
Maybe he had the snip and didn’t tell her 😂
This is probably what Alfie was praying for in her stories or as Rebecca put ‘wants to say a prat’.

So ... Here's a little insight for you. Steve was engaged to a very nice girl before he met Rebecca, they had a mortgage TOGETHER, were engaged, she wanted children soon but Steve didn't, so she let him go so that she could find that person who she could settle with without putting pressure on Steve to start a family. He got with Rebecca shortly after and she got pregnant straight away, she saw the stability and money and trapped him. Also, she has told Steve where to go on his stage do, as he is not allowed to go anywhere there are pretty girls apparently. So much trust.

Oh and also, she was actually getting in with Steve's best friend too when they met
2SS on a stag do 🤮🤮 no thanks. Lucky escape for the First Lady, was this the one he was with when Rebecca was chasing him?

Reactions: 4
I know her name but dunno if its fair to tell anyone as shes nothing to do with beckeh dingle and probably despises her as much as us....

All I'd say is it does make you wonder if thats why BD was hellbent on going blonde!
Be funny if her name was Rebecca or some variant of it...that would explain why he calls this one Ellie...can't stand to be reminded of the one who got away!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hope 2 sausage Steve’s sausage is a bit healthier looking that those she’s got in that bleeping frying pan or baby number 3 won’t be on the cards any time soon! Bork!!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay I don’t think it’s fair to share a name and that’s coming from me, a nosey cow. What I wanna know is... Does she watch Rebecca? Judge her? Did Steve still message/see her while he was with Rebecca? So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay I don’t think it’s fair to share a name and that’s coming from me, a nosey cow. What I wanna know is... Does she watch Rebecca? Judge her? Did Steve still message/see her while he was with Rebecca? So many questions
I agree, I'm so curious but it really is none (*edited as I wrote now not none!) of our business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m as curious as the next person but Please don't share the name, even via DM. It just gives them chance to shout ‘troll’

Reactions: 16
No, putting her name on here is wrong so i hope nobody does. She is a friend of mine. She is stunning though, very slim, blonde, very pretty and super super sweet, the nicest kindest person you would meet. She is extremely happy with her husband, they have a beautiful baby boy and they are a lovely happy family.

Reactions: 43
No, putting her name on here is wrong so i hope nobody does. She is a friend of mine. She is stunning though, very slim, blonde, very pretty and super super sweet, the nicest kindest person you would meet. She is extremely happy with her husband, they have a beautiful baby boy and they are a lovely happy family.
can you ask her some questions for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree she shouldn’t be named/pictured! The girl had a lucky escape, Elleh did her a favour really, it could have easily been her living in the Dingle dungeon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.