Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting this out here... seen as though Christmas is over now I would of thought she’d have loads of content ideas or even been more vocal on socials but if anything she’s gone mute! I’m not complaining, if anything I’m thankful but I honestly don’t think this will last very much longer now! I think she’s done with it, we don’t even get the daily ‘happpehh Monday oh no it’s Tuesday, it is isn’t Steve?’

Reactions: 17
Reason she doesn’t Instagram story much now it’s because of here, she’s online all throughout the day

Reactions: 4
Just putting this out here... seen as though Christmas is over now I would of thought she’d have loads of content ideas or even been more vocal on socials but if anything she’s gone mute! I’m not complaining, if anything I’m thankful but I honestly don’t think this will last very much longer now! I think she’s done with it, we don’t even get the daily ‘happpehh Monday oh no it’s Tuesday, it is isn’t Steve?’
I think the reason we haven’t seen any content ideas is that she doesn’t have any.....

Reactions: 12
Yeah I agree I think she has zero content now. I mean come on she’s scraped her way through enough lol. I’d love her to get a job and start living in the real world it would do her and those boys the world of good to get her air head out her arse and on the ground.

Reactions: 6
:eek: my thread suggestion had 70+! She can’t even do wedding content because she’ll be doing it on the scrape and won’t want to admit that or highlight she has no mates

Reactions: 12
Aww at least Woody has a semi decent coat that fits 💙 Such a gorgeous little boy.

Reactions: 7
looks like Alfie has a new coat too. Woody's is gifted. Pretty sure over the years them kids coats have been gifted. I dont think shes actually ever bought them a coat herself!

Reactions: 6
I’m glad Woody has a new coat, but doesn’t she feel so so embarrassed that other people are literally clothing her children for her, and you know they are gifted because that person feels sorry for poor Woody 😫

Reactions: 18
Who would have thought to show you play with your children you had to document every single part of it for people to see on IG, just put your phone away love and play with your children without filming it all!

Reactions: 15
Anyone that can afford to buy their kid decent clothes but chooses not to (while spending money on their own appearance) does not deserve to be gifted anything! Any company that gifts her is a company I would never buy from.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She talks about having friends, but I wonder if she has any real time friends, not just online. I've noticed on Nights out, there maybe quite a few there but almost as if only one of them actually know her. Her flighty behaviour is probably why she doesn't have many real friends, I imagine her to be quite flirty with blokes and moody with her mates when she goes out.

Reactions: 10
Alfie on the monkey hoops with a lollipop in his mouth 😱😱 can these two excuses for parents be any less responsible?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.