Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was never “drop dead gorgeous” - come on. Bit of an exaggeration!!!! Julia Roberts is DDG, Rebecca Lamb was reasonably attractive at best but nothing special. She’s completely ruined herself now though and looks ridiculous.
Beautys in the eye of the beholder i guess, but I do think personally she's really beautiful in that video

Reactions: 3
It is lovely to see woody... just a shame it's for click bait to fund her 'self care'. Cant imagine he gets a look in at any earnings from being pimped out and splashed all over the internet. Such a superficial life, it's sad.

Reactions: 4
I think the darker hair suited her much more - the blonde washes her out and looks like straw so she looks a bit more unkempt. I think she’s really pretty personally though!

Reactions: 9
Jesus wept that video reeks of desperation. They aren’t funny in the slightest! Steve’s an asshole and Rebecca has the personality of a ham sandwich. She’s trying to be so funny in that video but she’s anything but. Pure red for the pair of them.
her cursing just goes to show she’s hiding the real Rebecca on Instagram. Trying to play the nice innocent ditsy girl, I don’t buy it for a second!
They filmed it the other morning while Alfie was at school, so where was Woody, and who was supervising him, while those two dickheads showed off for the camera?

Has she replied to you or have you been blocked yet!?
No reply and not blocked,yet lol.

Reactions: 7
Jesus christ what has she done to herself.....

This video you can't say she was not drop dead gorgeous with the black hair!

Us tattle trolls say nice things as well when its relevant...see Rebecca?
I mean she still repeats herself going to Tesco, for ice cubes for the toffee vodka & he wants ice cubes this toffee vodka so we’re going to Tesco...

What a difference though for her hair, it looks great and healthy!

Reactions: 4

Drop dead gorgeous ? I would say that's a tad strong the black hair and tan makes her look a bit like a channel four gypsy wedding show extra to me, I think the solid black box dye looks chavy and the lighter has made it go thin and dry, unpopular opinion I know but I speak as I find 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Watching this back she was more relatable, she didnt put on the most annoying voice and she acted so much more mature back then

She bugs me 90%

I used to love watching her videos around this time. And i used to quite like her. Now she is just irritating and all of her videos are just so dull and dark. I can't really put my finger on what it is though?

Reactions: 11
Her and Steve always act so awkward around each other, nothing is natural. Everything is so forced, their conversation, their laughs, their love towards each other just looks like it's for the cameras. The way she speaks to him you'd think they barely knew each other, she comes across so shy and awkward, there's something seriously lacking.
I'm just not buying their relationship anymore, even talking about the wedding seems forced and fake. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

She looks stunning in this video there old house was beautiful and her old blogs were nice to watch what has gone wrong ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah she's a pretty girl, but she's thick as duck.
Hairs much better darker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw a comment last night constructive but just saying her videos had gone down hill.. deleted

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Protein powder is massive calories isn’t it? I only know Cos I follow fopperholic and she sniffs eats grenade protein bars and I wanted one but they had so many calories in I thought sod that - I think it was like 500 in one bar which was more than a Greggs sausage roll, sod that, give me the sausage 😆 for Rebecca it’s definitely just going to make her pile pounds on... although I thought she was making a protein smoothie for the kids this morning. They don’t need that much protein either right?! 🙈
Grenade protein bars are not 500 calories 😂 they are around the 200 - 250 mark.

Reactions: 5
Wow her face in the latest stories looks so shiny and plastic 😱 Argos, dentist and soft play....I can’t contain my excitement of what’s to come 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Before I start I do think the man was an utter cock...

But imagine someone filmed her like that?? She would lose her mind and cry troll.

Reactions: 11
I actually can not believe how broken and fucked her hair is, she needs to go back brown ASAP if she want half decent hair for her wedding
Looks terrible. Broken and dried out like straw. It needs a good trim and conditioning treatments. She is going to have trouble going back dark without pre-pigmenting first cos the colour will just fade out over the bleach.

Her hair is absolutely fucked, I just came on to say the same as you guys. She's even put a filter on and it's made no difference!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.