Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just wondering where all her wedding content is? She is getting married this year isnt she? Seems so strange that she never talks about any of the finer details.
She doesn't know what day it is, let alone how to work out table plans etc. She probably doesn't even think she has to do anything. "I'll just turn up in me dress all pretteh and super gorgeous, with ma gorgeous dress and ma super sparkly shoes and Steve will tell me he wants ta duck me in front of ma whole famileh and its going to be loveleh and I will wear ma gorgeous dress because I bought a gorgeous dress"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
My husband and I both just did the whole lie on the floor and get up using no hands (our children are in bed though, not in the bath 🙄) and neitherrrrr of us even attempted to get up the way she did.

Reactions: 10
I'm just wondering where all her wedding content is? She is getting married this year isnt she? Seems so strange that she never talks about any of the finer details.
What ever will she vlog about if she put it on insta stories though 😱 needs to keep some sort of tit content for her 50 YouTube views (49 of the views being us for lol’s)
Did she also say she will be vlogging the actual day? I don’t think she realises how much little time she will have to film 😑😅 Imagine being at their wedding and her whipping her go pro out 🤣

Reactions: 4
“what’s everyone’s thoughts on love island” you not got your own opinion honestly🤦🏽‍♀️ Need to wait to see what everyone else thinks first 😂

Reactions: 6
Hates being trolled but basically trolling those twins off love island on her story? HYPOCRITE!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh cumon....that’s not trolling!
Saying that is as bad as her calling troll!

How she’s worked out that it felt different because it’s not in Spain is beyond me though.
It’s not like we’re watching a group of people flung into SA culture. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s just another hot country, with views and beaches. For viewing purposes it really is no different - bleeping melt! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Spain bit made me howl too, how can you tell the difference. There is no reference to the culture of the country!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol remember when she was slagging molly Mae off, and a girl commented saying she was her friend and was lovely in real life, and begga changed her tone quick as tit 😂😂😂😂😂

You can just tell she was a witch a school

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she bleeping joking. The amount she says about being kind, stuff about "trolls" and she said that? She's nuts

Reactions: 9
“what’s everyone’s thoughts on love island” you not got your own opinion honestly🤦🏽‍♀️ Need to wait to see what everyone else thinks first 😂
She can’t discuss Love Island. Having an opinion on what is in the public eye is trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This need to go on influencers exposed. She's just done exactly what we do but yet we get called a troll. Them girls haven't exposed any children to make money either, who's the bleep Rebecca

Reactions: 13
I don’t watch love island but I bet Steve would rather dip his sausage in all the girls on there before he even thinks about Rebegga 👀

Reactions: 3
Oh cumon....that’s not trolling!
Saying that is as bad as her calling troll!

How she’s worked out that it felt different because it’s not in Spain is beyond me though.
It’s not like we’re watching a group of people flung into SA culture. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s just another hot country, with views and beaches. For viewing purposes it really is no different - bleeping melt! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am being sarcastic if that was wrote about her you would be deleted and blocked and branded a troll that was my point.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.