Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzzers

I think she will be shocked when she opens the cheese and onion crisps there a share bag Rebecca not a multipack there is a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 35

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Woody's face putting her shit pancakes in the bin, I'm dying, he is my spirit animal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The best thing she could do at this point is give Woody his own channel because he is priceless, She's an arsehole, Steve's a knob, Alfie is unbearable, but Woody is just the best :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Dark hair or light hair and your options to that are yes or no 😂 excuse me?

That cake looks fucking vile, the fact she’s eating cake at 9pm is probably a good indication of why she’s piled it on. Also why not do that with the boys in the day? Nah they can sit on their tablets instead and play on baking cake apps. 🥴

• Haha

Louise880

Woody has had a coat Gifted to which Rebegga comments is gorgeous, doesn’t pay compliment to her son who is so fricking cute... next post sweetheart about that little attention seeking brat child! 🙄 he’s exactly like her which is why she favours him over little woody! Then a few posts on its I love you Steve! Rebecca you are an utter shit excuse of a mother! You do read here and we KNOW IT so read this and I hope it makes you realise how you come across to your audience, you favour Alfie over woody. You are thick and have an IQ of a ham sandwich! Your house looks dirty. You don’t have a job but well done for thinking posting to Instagram and having YouTube as a hobby is a job! It’s laughable because it’s not difficult no matter what all you, You-tubers say. You’ve never paid that Oscar dog so much attention in all his life, he must think you’ve all fallen and bumped your heads because you’re all suddenly paying him attention, thank you tattle! You’re welcome neglected dog! 🙄
Your hair looks like a scare crow hair.. aka straw like you looked wayyy better brunette babes! 💁🏼‍♀️ You read here every day please take some of the advice don’t let your nosing be in vain
And don’t be calling us trolls we aren’t ! We have common sense and can see you for the dumb bitch you clearly are! By the way all those mince pies and cream you ate like a fucking gross pig are really starting to show, 2020 wedding you best put those jogging bottoms you constantly have stuck up your arse to good use. As the famous Steve Hobson once said he doesn’t like FAT BIRDS 🙄 what a prick hay becks seeing as you’ve shoved more mince pies down your neck more than you have made slow cooker meals! 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Taking Alfie out of school ‘it’s only five days and they still learn stuff’ except it’s not only five days is it as you do it several times a year. Alfie has missed weeks of school this year and I’m sorry if this seems unkind but he really seems as though he can ill afford to miss even a day. And as for the rubbish about them still learning ‘stuff’ while they are away - your kids learn nothing on the holidays you take them on, you go nowhere remotely cultural, don’t explore other than going to a few shops so you can buy more tacky clothes, don’t attempt to learn/teach any of the language, don’t try authentic foods, don’t engage with locals, the list is endless. You are a disgrace as a parent. The only reason you go out of holiday time is because it’s cheaper. I hope the head drags you both in and bollocks you, I know I would if it was my school.

Reactions: 33

Motherofcats

‘Got this gooorgeous little......vaaaaase shall we saaay?’ Well what else could it be Rebecca? A spaghetti holder?
Little, little, little, got it off amaZUN, little, gorgeous, little, gorgeous.
Hope Mable curls one out on your new cream rug.

• Haha

Pepperminttea

My kids love ikea, they'd much rather come round with us then go in the crèche. Oh my God I can't believe I'm sticking up for her but I also don't see the problem with them running around there, it was an open space with no one else there.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of things that she does that get on my nerves but I don't think every single thing she does needs to be criticised. Young kids running around is pretty normal in my opinion.

Casperron

VIP Member
Oh yeah the boys will learn loads strapped in a buggy in Benidorm whilst mummy and daddy pig themselves out on chips and ice cream and cocktails

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Was thinking this too about her face. It’s not at the stage that if she does go back to dark hair she really will look like Michael Jackson!
🎶 Got a dark haired friend looks like Michael Jackson, Got a light haired friend looks like Michael Jackson🎶
367CD3F6-B420-44F2-8B98-A8FD14193425.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mavismcfield

Engagement must be down... Cue another "dear body" post. If she actually loved her body she wouldn't photo shop every picture!! Now she will be re posting every re post 😴

Reactions: 32

Eli15

Banana and weetabix....
Someone thanking her for the inspo.

Stop the world I want to get off.
Thats really irritated me this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Bwacac

Chatty Member
So she’s ticked off all bar one of the things on her to do list. Film a video ❌ the only bit on her list which is her actual job (in the loosest sense) I give up!! She’s actually useless, and so proud of herself. Absolute dickhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

viewtube

VIP Member
She seriously said she takes Alfie out of school because she thinks it should be a thing, because holidays are good. That's the attitude of an illiterate, uneducated slapper, the boys won't be able to get pregnant to trap a meal ticket, so those boys need an education NOT a bloody holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I feel many levels of uncomfortable seeing rebecca wriggling around on the floor like that.

I don’t know what else to say but I feel like I need to wash.
Maybe visit a church or gum clinic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29