Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MAH LIST

- pull my pjs up my crack and film myself bendin ovah to make the boys mattresses

- read tattle

- reply to comments sayin a dhunt read tattle

- make dinnuh cos a wunt av time later

- log onto Steve’s insta, check a dm, post a pic of maself sayin ‘love elleh ma sexeh milf’

- post on mah grid bout what a busy workin day av had
Literally LOL’d the whole way thru this! 🤣🤣

The meat (corned beef) has just disintegrated
That’s what happens when you put corn beef int slow cooker all day to completely liquify it! Disgusting! 🤢🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering the same, They bugger off all day no wonder poor little bugger has accidents. I actually hate these two twats they neglect the kids and now the poor dogs. I lost my dog last week and I'm still heartbroken, I'd give anything to have back with us, she was cared for in her final days as we would care for any family member. Then again cretins like Rebecca show now respect /care for the humans in her family, why would she care about the dogs, they're just props to that witch
So sorry for your loss its just the saddest of times. I lost my girl 18 months ago and still miss her badly, big hugs to you. ❤ X

Reactions: 2
Yesterday was red slop, today was brown slop. Wonder what’s on the menu to be served tomorrow at HMP Dingle.
Oh my goddddddd :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: HMP Dingle, you've killed me off with that :LOL:

That seriously has to form part of the next thread name, something along the lines of.....

"its 2020 and still no clue as to whats a christdingle, slop on the menu every night at HMP Dingle"

I know theres too many dingles in it but something along them lines lol

Reactions: 37
Rebecca Lamb #24 2020 Does 2SS want to be single? What’s on the menu at HMP Dingle?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Tea looks vile, Mabel jumps a mile, can’t get owt done ‘less I shut my eyes and smile!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another Disney character story!?! Has she not done 239764 of them already? Is she that desperate for content or does she think we are all 11?

Reactions: 27
So sorry for your loss its just the saddest of times. I lost my girl 18 months ago and still miss her badly, big hugs to you. ❤ X
Totally agree with you, probably why I feel hyper angry the way they treat Oscar and Mabel. I am concerned that the boys are frequently left with the dogs while the moron parents mess around, all it takes is for one of the boys to be too rough and one of the dogs to snap, she's posted clips before of the boys jumping on the dogs. Those two srent6fkt to have animals or kids

Reactions: 2
Another Disney character story!?! Has she not done 239764 of them already? Is she that desperate for content or does she think we are all 11?
I was thinking the same! Can someone please hack her account to get her off there I can’t take seeing her do another Disney character thing :cautious: you’re not a princess hun get over it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No doubt begging for a Disney freebie, whilst yesterday begging for a freebie honeymoon to Maldives. Both of them are greedy sods. Steve should be ashamed, he comes from money yet they're begging for everything. The wedding will be a complete midh mash of gifted items and services

Reactions: 9
Why does she put her hair like that? I also spot joggers on the bottom half so she’s got ready again for absolutely no reason

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she put her hair like that? I also spot joggers on the bottom half so she’s got ready again for absolutely no reason
She just wants the sheep to bleat about how lovely she is, what a great mama she is blah blah blah. There’s nothing wrong with the odd selfie if that’s what people want to do but her vanity is something else 🤣

Reactions: 6
Don’t understand why you would spend time putting a load of make up on and curling your hair just to fester in the house all day. Literally, get up, get dressed and spend that time with Woody doing something fun or even just getting jobs done! Bored to tears of the Disney thing now, it’s actually killing her that she isn’t a princess, seriously!!

Reactions: 14
I was going to say...... Dory has been the most precise Disney character for her. Slow as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha! She’s going back darker!!! Don’t read here though do you pal! Get the duck off your phone, pull your joggers down, read a cook book and take woody to a play group for fucks sake!! Steve isn’t great but honestly how the hell does he put up with her on the daily!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That was not corned beef hash... bloody hell, their diet is terrible all those pre-made jars of sugar induced crap. Why doesn't get an allotment & grow her own stuff, or have I missed this?

Reactions: 4
The four hour work week!! She’s having a laugh! She doesn’t even work that!
8B3B9683-3869-4F8F-AFF9-410C29CE3365.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's going dark again girls, apparently she prefers being dark. Lol lol lol.
She doesn't read here though, she doesn't read anything we have to say.

The four hour work week!! She’s having a laugh! She doesn’t even work that! View attachment 70196
I was just going to say thanks rebegga for the inspiration from your 1.99 water bottle ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ means the woooorld hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.